420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Good weed vape by Isabella Midgesure - Fri, 16 Feb 2018 17:20:00 EST ID:gGNcXqRv No.3824 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1518819600460.jpg -(121590B / 118.74KB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 121590
Hey /vape/

Can anyone recommend a good weed vape? From searching google I've read the Pax 3 is good. It seems a bit pricy at £220 but I don't want to skimp on quality.

Also how is the smell with vaping vs smoking joints? I'll be vaping in my living room and don't want the smell to seep into other rooms or linger for hours. The smell is the #1 reason I want to switch to vaping.
Hannah Wammlenudging - Sun, 04 Mar 2018 02:01:51 EST ID:o1Q5UBbD No.3849 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Airizer Air is cheaper and gets the job done. You can also replace the battery.

It smells but not unless you're sitting next to someone.
Eliza Dombleford - Sun, 04 Mar 2018 07:30:18 EST ID:vL7SVqzm No.3850 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I got the Flowermate Aura yesterday.
Very little, doesn't linger
Better than normal

I'm sure you can find a better one, but I like it
Eliza Drorrymit - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:11:36 EST ID:XYn3oUwq No.3862 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've owned MFLB, Flowermates PRO and V5, Pax 3.

Flowermate is around £70, good device. Don't buy the smaller versions because the battery lives are shit. Flowermate definitely offered a superb vaping experience, it goes up to 230C, can handle long sessions and was basically flawless. The glass mouthpiece collects oil which you can then use when running low.

Pax 3 is an expensive piece of kit, but it's like the Apple of vapes. Build quality is great, it is much more "incognito" appearance wise and has nice touches. For instance, if I'm walking down the street and activate my vape in my pocket, it vibrates to let me know it's on and then vibrates when fully heated up. I don't think there is much opportunity to collect oil etc in the same manner.

If I were you, it would be a flowermate device. Pax 3 was by neccessity, since it was the only vape being sold in my local store and I didn't wanna wait a few days for one to arrive.

In the long run I reckon the PAX3 will stand the test of time better.
Eliza Drorrymit - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:38:23 EST ID:XYn3oUwq No.3863 Ignore Report Quick Reply

The only thing I would add is that the Pax 3 is arguably, a lot more efficient with weed usage. In a space of 15 minutes, the Flowermate would usually be brown/charcoal. Pax 3 will be a golden brown.

It comes down to how the flowermate has a blanket temperature, while the Pax 3 is more nuanced and cools down/heats up in relation to whether you are taking a draw of it or not.
Ebenezer Tillingworth - Tue, 20 Mar 2018 18:08:21 EST ID:pILY9LMe No.3874 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I used to have one of these and it was great but the cloud was almost nothing. I'd rather get a big cloud.

I'm thinking about getting a PAX 3 since they also vape oil but I had a friend who had one of the first versions and she said it was finicky as fuck. Is that still the case since they're still widely being referred to as the Apple of Vapes. I've never had much luck with Apple products so its kind of off putting to hear the comparison so often.

Also do they have a big cloud? Or should I look into something like Sutra which I've also heard good things about?
Fuck Hurryford - Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:27:48 EST ID:XYn3oUwq No.3875 Ignore Report Quick Reply

The Apple of Vapes title is meant to be a co-sign of Pax 3's quality of build and simplicity of use. It's very straightforward, you press the button and 20 seconds later you are ready to get high. Filling and cleaning are both simple too. Cloud wise, it's not the top performer. With a max temperature of 215, any device that can reach that 230'C sweetspot will produce bigger. The flowermate devices produced bigger clouds but also went to charcoal much faster.

Most devices now come with some sort of oil cartridge/adapter.

My PAX3 is definitely my favourite device that I've owned out of the MFLB, Flowermate 5S/PRO. Mostly for design reasons. I've gotten high on the busiest streets my country can offer, in the middle of the day - walking past people, the device I'm using looks like nothing. It just doesn't register. The speed of the heat up time is crazy too, really feels pretty much instant.

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.