Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Disposable vape pen cartridge by Basil Turveyworth - Wed, 28 Feb 2018 18:32:32 EST ID:kcEfKw6Y No.3844 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1519860752155.jpg -(414975B / 405.25KB, 1080x607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 414975
Hey /vape/, I recently got some vape carts from my guy that don't want to work. The first one I had an issue with was swapped out, but still doesn't work.

I have had several work no problem with wicks, but am wondering if this is a wickless model or if the wick got jacked up in production.

I took apart one of carts and laid it out in how it's assembled. I circled the part that seems ceramic, but am wondering if it truly is and if so, could the oil be too thick to trickle down?

I have a CBD isolate vape (trash next to full spectrum, I know), that works well with both of my batteries.

I am able to vape one of the oil contents of a broken cart after moving it to an empty cartridge that's for sure a first fen ceramic one.

Still, I'd rather not have to refill carts and lose oil in the process.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.