420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Key features by Nicholas Cherringwater - Fri, 02 Mar 2018 13:23:16 EST ID:Q0EHKeon No.3845 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520014996076.jpg -(72981B / 71.27KB, 1000x619) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 72981
>tfw have to go out to smoke
>extremely cold and nosy neighbors everyorw
>bad neighborhood, so might get robbed while simultaneously the police are on the prowl

Fuck it, I'm getting a vape. Is it really as odorless as they say? And smoothness, boys and girls, what about smoothness?
What are some features I/you need?
>>
Molly Dreblingspear - Sat, 03 Mar 2018 01:21:04 EST ID:5uQXog8j No.3846 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Odorless
Yeah a bit, your room may smell a bit like the ejuice you vape but that will go away after a while.

>Smoothness
All depends on the ejuice VG/PG level as well as the Nicotine level. Yet compared to cigarettes it's smoother 95% of the time.

>Cost
Depends really on how much you vape. However if you're a prevalent smoker (1/4 - +1 pack a day) you will save money. You will have to invest in a decent vaporizer though but that won't you set back if you get a starter kit that's under $100.
>>
Henry Murdfield - Sat, 03 Mar 2018 16:50:01 EST ID:vL7SVqzm No.3847 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3846
Why would I mention the police if I was describing a tobacco smoking scenario?

Anyway, got one and it did not disappoint. The buzz is better and the smell is gone.

Can someone redpill me on vapor molecules and their stealth capacities?
>>
Eliza Sittingman - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 13:24:53 EST ID:GNLHQmhE No.3852 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3847
what vape did you buy?
>inb4 gpen

if you're the one smoking it you're not gonna smell it. it's gonna stink up your room but be no where near as pungent and it won't linger as long either.

if you're outside then you're basically worry free besides your breath. if you want to see how much it smells give it to a buddy and let him finish the bowl and see how much it stinks.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.