Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
Sub-Ohm devises and strong nic-salts by Hugh Bunbury - Mon, 16 Apr 2018 20:15:07 EST ID:aPQKCr/q No.3913 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1523924107188.jpg -(84606B / 82.62KB, 720x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 84606
I've been vaping for about 6 months, and more recently, have been introduced to nic salts. Needless to say, this shit is potent. I started using this shit on a friend's device and recently started using 55 nic on my own sub-ohm device. Because the buzz is so strong, I haven't smoked cigarettes in a week since they don't do shit for me compared to this salt nic.

That being said, I do have some concerns. Every time me or a friend tries this shit, it makes us out of breath as if you were to run for a mile. Also, the buzz can be so strong that it causes some pretty noticable tremors right after hitting it (they go away pretty quickly). The highest wattage I've hit it is 290 watts, but that was only once. Normally, I hit it at 130 watts.

Any thoughts?
>>
Fuck Nonningnere - Mon, 16 Apr 2018 22:45:38 EST ID:rHS+C9fp No.3914 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3913
just get a juul m80
>>
Betsy Brookford - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 20:02:03 EST ID:NmV8RT27 No.3919 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3914
This, nic is still a stimulant. You're going to blow your heart up dude
>>
Graham Clunnerfedging - Tue, 01 May 2018 01:38:50 EST ID:gmT/Cgn8 No.3942 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I use mic salt as a secondary on a sourin air. It is almost now my primary. With good juice the pods don’t crap out.
>>
William Sallerstot - Thu, 03 May 2018 12:56:14 EST ID:XLurDENQ No.3950 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3913
you're gonna have to taper off, vaping nic salts on wattages that high on what I'm assuming is a low ohm box mod will fuck up your throat and lungs as well as putting you at risk for a nic od. either use a normal-er juice in your vape or buy one of those tiny vapes made for nic salts. The aspire breeze is probably the strongest vape I'd recommend for salts and can use 0.6ohm coils. alternatively you could use a less potent device like an icare or juul, but pod systems are going to be very expensive at the rate you seem to be using. Having any reaction more severe than a mild headrush is a sign of a nicotine overdose.
>tl;dr chill out fam, use a normal vape, taper off.
>>
Martin Wimmlepedging - Tue, 09 Oct 2018 18:01:10 EST ID:IYIj2bjN No.4169 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3913
>Every time me or a friend tries this shit, it makes us out of breath as if you were to run for a mile. Also, the buzz can be so strong that it causes some pretty noticable tremors right after hitting it

This would be a nicotine overdose
>>
Fanny Gubblehitch - Thu, 11 Oct 2018 07:49:16 EST ID:JK3XXGIW No.4172 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4169
In addition, nicotine restricts arteries and raises blood pressure. Restricted arteries aren't good for when you need to run or do anything extensively physical.
>>
Nigel Blimmerhall - Sun, 14 Oct 2018 11:45:38 EST ID:dUgq7yls No.4182 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1539531938680.jpg -(213816B / 208.80KB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Sounds like nobody in this thread smokes nic salts but op

Ignore these plebs
Ignore the vape shop

Only issue I've ran into is that my favorite flavor was changed from 70vg30pg to like almost 5050. Now I cant vape the 45mg juice from my sub ohm and I have to use this pod because the flavor is way too strong out of the sub ohm. It's like the company tamper proofed it. I'm use to smoking entire cigarettes in one hit from a bong and I like nic od. I enjoy nessbits paradox. Since having to move to my mipod I now must hit this thing like 30 times to get the buzz I want. With the sub ohm it took like 3 hits. I want to dose myself however i want, these vape shops are fucking around by claiming that nic salts must be vaped from a non sub ohm device. They are just trying to sell pods and the rest of their freebase nic as the industry transitions over. Also they have 3mg nic salts, I dont know why everyone says it's so strong🤣

And my heart feels fine.

In my opinion high nic juices are the better deal. I get the high I want and I dont have to buy juice as often. Not to mention I dont have to hit the vape hella.

Everybody need to just buy nic salts. Dont tell me you like throat hit you fucking weirdo. You probably also like the throat hit of the head of a dick hitting your throat.
>>
Simon Faggleman - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 09:34:54 EST ID:bZIHMnaS No.4186 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1539610494924.jpg -(38489B / 37.59KB, 474x474) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4182
Nic salts were designed to be used in high ohm setups like an iCare or a Breeze or a Juul because it gives you so much nicotine that you shouldn't have to subohm it. Honestly this thread is a joke, vaping is for enjoying flavor and quitting smoking, it's not about a crack addict getting his fix from nicotine from salts. Learn to use 30mg nic salts in a Juul or a Breeze and get off the high nic in your subohm unless you're using 6mg nicotine. Honestly I have tried 12mg ONCE in an Atlantis waaaaay back in the day and it was too strong. I have been using 3 nic since 2015 and I see no reason to go any higher. I buzz right when I wake up and that's it but it is good enough. Some people on here I swear, they're straight up addicts.
>>
Wesley Mudgehood - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 14:14:55 EST ID:gbICrq1Y No.4190 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1539713695701.jpg -(206560B / 201.72KB, 1127x881) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4186
So because you dont enjoy a strong nic buzz at all, high mg salt nics are for crackheads looking for a fix. 🤣🤣

I suppose me wanting to smoke a cigarette from a bong makes me a crackhead as well.
Just because you're a pussy doesnt mean the world doesnt need higher nic levels.

>Honestly I have tried 12mg ONCE in an Atlantis waaaaay back in the day and it was too strong. I have been using 3 nic since 2015 and I see no reason to go any higher.
Cool
And having to hit this mipod filled with 45mg pink lemonade salts till it taste like beef jerky just to get the buzz i seek is fucking annoying and I dont like how the industry is trying to tell me how I should vape.
>>
Sidney Mittingworth - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 17:31:48 EST ID:v1oaQEl1 No.4192 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Subohming nic salts is kinda dumb OP. The lowest I'd recommend is .5 ohms at 15-20 watts. Anything more and your risk of nicotine overdose increases. I'm curious, are you vaping the salts in an RDA or in a MTL tank?
>>
Sophie Wupperchere - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 11:49:05 EST ID:bZIHMnaS No.4195 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1539791345268.png -(2043505B / 1.95MB, 1246x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4190
It's about your safety dumbass, there are people who are having cardiac problems over on circlejerk's vaping forum from 50mg nic salts and we think the cause is the high nic and that they're overdosing. At least branch out in your learning of vaping instead of being a self-proclaimed vaping intellectual who only posts on /vape/ on 420chan. Jesus christ, I've actually designed stuff for the vaping world.
>>
George Shittingson - Fri, 19 Oct 2018 16:59:07 EST ID:eeL81TpN No.4203 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1539982747501.jpg -(91933B / 89.78KB, 992x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4195
uh ive been vaping 30mg nic salts from my subohm for like 3 months and I have no issues. shouldnt you like not consume nicotine at all if you have heart problems and so thats their fault for being the dumbass?

oh really? what have you designed for the vaping world? (oh man this guy must be a pro if he has invented something)

you guys "think" its the problem. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

what makes you say I havent branched out lol, sounds like you are being a vape hypochondriac, you shouldnt branch out so much and believe everything you read on message boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.