Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
X2O STARTER KIT by Shit Bunshaw - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 02:03:24 EST ID:vX+NAVLz No.4020 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530857004501.jpg -(80331B / 78.45KB, 1050x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 80331
Hey boys, Canadian here... used to post on /tobacco/ 8some years ago now I'm posting here.

I bought a X2O starter kit vape pen about a month ago. Along with a local, immediately available 30ml bottle of 12mg nicotine golden brown coloured "hazelnut tobacco" e-juice (signature series it says???).

Are you guys familiar with the X2O product? It uses a replaceable dual coil. I have been basically puffing on a burnt out coil for 2 weeks now as it took 2 weeks for the first juice (rated 75VG on the bottle) I ever chose to create that burning throat sensation and whatnot, I pushed through it for a month+ total waiting for it to get worse hoping that my coil hadn't been burnt out 2 weeks in, seeing as I started vaping for the cost reasons before the health reasons. I mean, the cost of ejuice is promising but having to replace the coil for optimal vaping every 2 weeks kind of negates that, doesn't it?

Anyway I have this X2O vape pen and a spare tank and coil (with FREE INCLUDED EXYRA dual coil) paid for. Basically I'm wondering if any of you could tell me compatible coils that will work in this thing (preferably from Aspire or something super common) because it's a pain to find replacement coils locally without paying out the ass. Also, I'm wondering if I should switch to a different pen all together and if you could recommend a similar one.

p.s. as I do research it occurs to me I'm also wondering if the fact it's 75VG has anything to do with this burn out problem, I don't think my vape has a coil significant enough to handle 75VG for any amount of time, so switching to a 50/50 juice is probably fairly significantly better, right? I got into vaping for health benefits and cost benefits... 30ml of juice for $20 lasts a month? THAT'S A DAMN SIGHT BETTER THAN SMOKING. Except I also have to buy (rare) coils, which people locally are selling 5 packs of for $26~ when you can buy them online for $12.

I'M GOING TO A PROPER VAPE SHOP TOMORROW TO BUY SOME MENTHOL E-JUICE, TAKING MY PEN TO SEE IF THEY CAN FIND A COIL THEY SELL THAT'S COMPATIBLE, ANY TIPS? OR SHOULD I JUST BUY A DIFFERENT COIL THAT IS PREVALENT AND STANDARD? OR CHOCK UP BIG stallion BUCKS FOR A MOD WHICH I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?

fuck I just wanna inhale nicotine without too much hassle or cost what do
>>
Cyril Pegglefuck - Sun, 08 Jul 2018 15:15:19 EST ID:ZcCj6RnB No.4021 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4020
Looka like a peice of shit. Go get a smok stick for like $40 while youre at the store. Also, 2 weeks is pretty good life for a coil fwiw.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.