Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
non-milk based brands? by Nell Crurringten - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:58:26 EST ID:8WKkizfh No.4024 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1531245506337.jpg -(107348B / 104.83KB, 740x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 107348
i just crushed my last pack of smokes and bought my first vape, the smok mag 225w, just so i can look extra douchy while partaking in this douchy hobby. got some aftermarket coils and a charger too. cigs just dont do it for me anymore; i bought a carton last month and its lasted me till now, the last pack in the carton's gotten stale and dry and tastes like ass and dry shit mixed with more ass. figured that means i'm at the stopping point for that nasty hobby and i have no interest in blowing more money on them.

so now i'm gonna blow my money on vape shit. i cant stand the idea of vaping churros or cake batter flavor, a couple of my friends keep insisting i try some fucking cannoli and ice cream flavors and i just ain't into it, all of that sweet stuff just sounds disgusting and pretty gay imo. sweetest ill go is maybe something fruity like mango or blue raspberry. what are some good non-milk based brands i could look into?

pic unrelated
>>
Augustus Pezzleson - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:33:51 EST ID:bXUCxVtq No.4025 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531348431098.jpg -(2850102B / 2.72MB, 3840x2160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4024
Fruity/ sweet flavors, are good, all the time, some other shit you get might get old/unpleasant
>>
Beast - Thu, 26 Jul 2018 03:51:48 EST ID:WnWLors+ No.4045 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Just fruit flavors...pretty mild

There ARE tobacco flavors but you really have to find a good one.

There are also good mint flavors if menthols were your thing. Peppermint, spearmint, icy flavors, etc.

Mild fruit flavors btw.

Super sugary juices will kill your coil. Sure strawberry milk, or Apple dumpling or w/e the fuck dessert flavor might taste good. It's not going to last you long on your coils. They DON'T like it and it might also make you sick considering you will probably need a larger intake due to quitting.

There are also flavorless juices if you are going to treat it like a quit smoking aid and not a start douche fluting thing.

Too sweet is a no go for me. I do like strawberry milk but it lasts 2 days each coil which is incredibly wasteful.

Talk to a vape store...they will help you out with selection. Ideally one that has a juice bar (which in my state you have to pay them by law $1 because they can't let you sample as per law)

Cheers.
>>
Emma Gimblespear - Tue, 14 Aug 2018 14:53:18 EST ID:prFD03UJ No.4055 Report Quick Reply
>>4045
Howcome they ruin your coils so quick? I usually do bakery or cereal flavors and I get three weeks out of my coils, been using the aspire cleito for like 3 years now and just upgraded to the pro with mesh coils recently.
>>
Shit Nindlefoot - Tue, 14 Aug 2018 20:41:17 EST ID:TFl7iiAZ No.4057 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4055
>>4045
Surely you guys are talking about prebuilt coils right? I don't replace my coils until it's been like 2-3 months (and I'm feeling a need to install coils). Usually when I'm replacing the cotton I just clean the coils by heating and soaking them in a bit of water.
>>
Priscilla Bangerkatch - Wed, 15 Aug 2018 13:30:36 EST ID:prFD03UJ No.4059 Report Quick Reply
>>4057
Yes.
I'm too lazy to build my own, same reason I don't just roll my own cigs. It's just a nicotine source for me, not too interested in the hobby aspect.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.