Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
non-milk based brands? by Nell Crurringten - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:58:26 EST ID:8WKkizfh No.4024 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1531245506337.jpg -(107348B / 104.83KB, 740x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 107348
i just crushed my last pack of smokes and bought my first vape, the smok mag 225w, just so i can look extra douchy while partaking in this douchy hobby. got some aftermarket coils and a charger too. cigs just dont do it for me anymore; i bought a carton last month and its lasted me till now, the last pack in the carton's gotten stale and dry and tastes like ass and dry shit mixed with more ass. figured that means i'm at the stopping point for that nasty hobby and i have no interest in blowing more money on them.

so now i'm gonna blow my money on vape shit. i cant stand the idea of vaping churros or cake batter flavor, a couple of my friends keep insisting i try some fucking cannoli and ice cream flavors and i just ain't into it, all of that sweet stuff just sounds disgusting and pretty gay imo. sweetest ill go is maybe something fruity like mango or blue raspberry. what are some good non-milk based brands i could look into?

pic unrelated
>>
Augustus Pezzleson - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:33:51 EST ID:bXUCxVtq No.4025 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531348431098.jpg -(2850102B / 2.72MB, 3840x2160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4024
Fruity/ sweet flavors, are good, all the time, some other shit you get might get old/unpleasant

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.