420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread

Now Playing on /vg/tube -

Hitman 6 by Love Gallsball - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:02:43 EST ID:R2OZIGuj No.696861 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1490047363132.jpg -(252259B / 246.35KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 252259
What are your opinions?

The episodic nature and allways-on-DRM of this game is a pain in the balls,
but when playing with NO handholding-options
(deactivated everything but one in the gameplay options!)
and no floating ingame-tutorials
the game is a blast imho!

How do you play
and whats your take on this?
>>
Rikimaru - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:11:52 EST ID:1Eo8fk+9 No.696862 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>696861

I love the game honestly, especially after Absolution. There's no comparison. I'm not too big on elusive targets, but the Gary Busey one had me cracking up.

I like to explore as much as I can on the first few runs, seeing all the different ways to assassinate someone, and then I'll try to go through and do a suit-only Silent Assassin run.

Hitman is probably my favorite franchise, along with Thief. As much as I disliked Absolution, I still had fun playing through it.
>>
Garrett - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 03:45:18 EST ID:L5wlrkZL No.696913 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Love the series, would love to play it, and would've gotten it ages ago if not for the DRM and bullshit timed-exclusive missions. If they ever release a full version with all the season's content, no-DRM, and all the elusive targets/other timed content available to play at my fucking leisure like they should have done in the first place, I might pick it up.
>>
LeChuck - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 09:40:57 EST ID:otZQ1NW8 No.696933 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490103657566.png -(3352226B / 3.20MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>696861
Really enjoying the game, what I've played of it so far at least (first four missions, each at least twice). Tons of content and great graphics. I almost exclusively play stealthy/creatively since most of the challenges really lend themselves to that play style, and because 47 isn't exactly a bullet sponge and direct approaches/firefights seem like a last resort instead of a viable option to complete a whole mission.

I'm fine with the episodic structure since I bought them all together on sale. Kinda indifferent about the elusive targets since I only learned about them after I bought the game (and they had already ended). It wasn't a selling point for me.

The DRM is pretty unnecessary, but I haven't had any issues with it, and the community challenges are a huge plus. That being said, I will be very disappointed if/when the servers are shut down and there's no way to keep playing the game properly (official, cracked or otherwise).
>>
Exy !Exy//07vgE - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:24:01 EST ID:abUs9hCE No.696945 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>696861
I got the PC version for free and it's real good. The only real issue I have with it other than its crap performance on my machine is that it crashes every time in the second chapter so I haven't done anything after Paris.
>>
K. K. Slider - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:18:27 EST ID:7+UkHHFV No.696951 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I just got the Steelbook copy. Wasnt going to bother with download episodes, just waited and got the whole thing cheaper.

I really love the Hitman games, they are cerebral and get you to think about things in clever ways. I just did the second mission and am waiting for the update file before I do the next. I dont really need it tho as its just for online stuff but it didnt give me a rating without being online. I did kick me off once when online, thats prob the main fault. Other than that I think its stylish, intelligent and plays well.
Loved kicking a guy off a cliff earlier whilst he was puking. I don't think you get to do stuff like that in other games.
>>
Andross - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:54:42 EST ID:lZD/4X8G No.696955 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490118882066.jpg -(251352B / 245.46KB, 653x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>696933
That pic reminds me what I love about the new Hitman. Almost every level has what I refer to as the "Rodger disguise" where you truly become the character who's disguise your using. Helmut, Connie, Abel, Dr. Lafayette.

On top being the greatest assasin in the world agent 47 is can also
>Run the catwalk
>Give messages
>Play the drums
>Provide therapy[%]
>>
Gravelord Nito - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:58:41 EST ID:Ee2bE2Et No.697167 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Been rinsing this game all week. Such a work of class.

Full of nice ambiances like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG0sGwPFwpg

Couldnt have waited for the monthly episodes tho, did them all in a couple of days. Got some nice bonus dlc Ive been going thru aswell
>>
Calypso - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 21:35:12 EST ID:otZQ1NW8 No.697182 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>696955
Heh, yeah. The drumming scene killed me - funny enough to see 47 doing that in the first place, but then he played that completely mediocre butt-rock backing track as his "rehearsal" and everyone was so impressed. Made the target kill all the more satisfying.
>>
Isaac - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 07:11:09 EST ID:0MFo1LLX No.697215 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490440269625.png -(821766B / 802.51KB, 1280x544) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Guess I'm the only dissident here, but I don't like the game that much. I picked it up on sale, thinking that I'd love roaming the locales - and I do, they look and feel great - but for some reason I couldn't really get into the "gameplay". I had trouble with the missions, and even after looking for help from Youtube videos, I often felt like the game didn't tell me clearly enough what to do or how to do it. This "elusiveness" (for lack of a better word) killed my enjoyment of the game.

Maybe if I was more familiar with the series and its conventions - this was my first Hitman game - I would have liked it more. But for now, it's back at my virtual shelf, waiting for another installation.
>>
Joe Higashi - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 07:32:21 EST ID:L5wlrkZL No.697216 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490441541731.png -(161520B / 157.73KB, 500x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>697215
>I had trouble with the missions, and even after looking for help from Youtube videos
>the game didn't tell me clearly enough what to do or how to do it
>millennial gamers
>>
Zangief - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 08:20:28 EST ID:VH+H9Hqj No.697218 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697216
yeah the original Hitman was hard af. Youd have to redo everything if they caught you.
>>
Mankar Camoran - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 08:43:13 EST ID:E9Nx0O3B No.697219 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490445793654.gif -(53979B / 52.71KB, 250x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>697215
this comment is pretty retarded seeing as you can track "opportunities" in game which literally puts waypoints on the map to assassination paths
>>
Tron Bonne - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:07:15 EST ID:NJHrM4ip No.697220 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697215
Are you 18?
>>
Isaac - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 11:19:20 EST ID:0MFo1LLX No.697223 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697219
It's true that there are markers (unless you turn them off) but still. I was left wondering, for example, how far the enemies see/hear and what sort of tricks our antihero can do in general. And sometimes it seemed like you could kill targets while people were in close proximity, sometimes you got caught. All of that just felt very arbitrary to me.
>>
Niko Bellic - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 11:28:46 EST ID:11ZPDoYv No.697224 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697223

None of it is arbitrary. There's a reason you're getting caught and sometimes not getting caught you just aren't figuring it out.
>>
Mappy - Sun, 26 Mar 2017 05:45:44 EST ID:MPfZLcpO No.697251 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697215

If you haven't been with Hitman since at least the Silent Assassin days then the game can come off as very obtuse. Absolution was their first attempt to make the game more accessible to casuals, and it was a disaster of a Hitman game. Though not a bad game per say in its own right, just not Hitman. I quite enjoyed Absolution my first time through it, but then I turned right around and played Blood Money again to get that Hitman feel back in my veins.

So yeah, you're right that it takes some familiarity to really get into it. That said, it's not impossible. The first thing one must learn about Hitman is patience, which modern gamers have none of. Walk the levels first, scout for opportunities and paths, get the lay of the land. In Hitman you don't go for the kill just because the target is right in front of you. I often let kill opportunities go because the time just isn't right. This isn't Metal Gear Solid where run'n'gun is just as valid a playstyle as stealth. Hitman is all about taking your time and building what are essentially metaphorical Rube Goldberg machines. You're not just killing a target. You're crafting an elaborate plan in a sandbox to kill the target in the most efficient way possible. You have to have an eye for detail, an ability to think several steps ahead, and the patience to wait for things to fall into place before making your move.

I've reached the point where in most levels of any Hitman game I can murder-spree my way around until the entire area is a ghost town but never be seen and not lose my suit. Only ones I have trouble with are the Mardi Gras level in Blood Money because most of those NPC's aren't even real NPC's due to the way the level is coded, and the fashion party level in the new game. That one is tricky because all the NPC's are so tightly packed together. But I've ranked Silent Assasin in every level of every game so far. The perks of being a hardcore Hitman fan since the original.

Really the key is just patience. Don't blink an eye at taking several hours to kill one man. That's what Hitman is at it's core. Slow and methodical. And if that doesn't sound like fun, then it's just not the game for you.
>>
Hope Estheium - Sun, 26 Mar 2017 06:36:14 EST ID:6g+I/sT5 No.697252 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697223

I don't expect you to play it since I'm pretty sure you're still going through puberty, but if you played Thief or Thief II it would blow your fucking mind.
>>
Pac-Man - Sun, 26 Mar 2017 07:06:30 EST ID:0MFo1LLX No.697253 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490526390194.jpg -(105114B / 102.65KB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>697251
>The first thing one must learn about Hitman is patience
This must be very true, because I was only getting frustrated with the missions. Even after looking up a solution on Youtube, I was left wondering, why I couldn't (always) pull off the same tricks, and how was I even supposed to come up with them on my own in the first place. (I haven't played many stealth games in general, but at least some of them seemed to give more indication on what to do and how.)

And also thank you for typing out a proper response. I don't get why some others got agitated simply because I didn't fancy their favourite game.
>>
Arthur - Sun, 26 Mar 2017 22:34:03 EST ID:+pM3+RAI No.697279 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490582043363.gif -(1415206B / 1.35MB, 300x169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>697215
>I had trouble with the missions, and even after looking for help from Youtube videos, I often felt like the game didn't tell me clearly enough what to do or how to do it. This "elusiveness" (for lack of a better word) killed my enjoyment of the game.
>>
Heihachi Mishima - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 06:20:35 EST ID:FBmSejPL No.697295 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697253
>I don't get why some others got agitated simply because I didn't fancy their favourite game.

Because you're complaining that a Hitman game won't hold your hand and tell you what to do.
>>
Master Chu - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:15:55 EST ID:0MFo1LLX No.697297 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697295
I wasn't complaining, but even if I were, what of it? Is there a reason to expect the game (or any game, for that matter) to NOT tell you how to play it?
>>
Bayonetta - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:26:19 EST ID:7M7bscnQ No.697298 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697297
Yes. Just because you're an idiot, and you want the game to treat you as such, doesn't mean the rest of us want to be patronized.
>>
Jame Soloman - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 10:23:54 EST ID:oCbC2GIp No.697303 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697297

WHHAAAWW DUDE WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO
>>
Frank West - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:30:35 EST ID:pEcrq6nN No.697306 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697279

As far as not coming up with things on your own, that plays into what you brought up earlier about familiarity. Players like me have been playing so long that we have a good idea of what works and what doesn't as soon as we drop into a level. New players aren't going to have that knowledge. That said, learning how it all works is really only a matter of paying attention to the environment and, as I said before, patience. The cardinal rule of Hitman. And you won't be able to pull off the same tricks every time in the best Hitman levels. That's kind of the point, at least in the good Hitman games.

I'll walk you through some of the early game stuff and try to explain my thought process as I first played those levels. I'll spoiler it mostly to save others from seeing solutions, but if you choose to read it know I'll be explaining some stuff that can be considered spoilery. But it might help you to to get inside my head as I play (if I can convey myself properly that is). I'll include some general tips at the end. I hope it helps, as Hitman is one of my favorite franchises of all time, if not THE favorite, and I'd love for someone new to see what I see in it.

The first three levels of the new Hitman kind of disappointed me. They were too easy and I was alarmed that I had another Absolution on my hands. The later levels are amazing and some of the best in the series, which let me breathe a sigh of relief, however those first few were quite a drag to a seasoned player like me. But in retrospect, after mulling it over since reading your posts, I've come to the conclusion that they are actually quite genius design for introducing new players into the world of Hitman.

The first level, the fake boat party, is very simple and is solely designed to introduce you to basic mechanics but chiefly the disguise system. You have no need to get fancy with this one, it's just about managing your disguises. Disguises work by letting you blend in with the "faction" that also wears that outfit but is a double-edged sword as those faction members can often, but not always, recognize that you're not one of them and non-faction members can tell you're someplace you're not meant to be. For example, a waiter can wander around the kitchen but if he's caught down below deck people will get suspicious. Why would a waiter be in the engine room? Fairly straight forward. But if you're dressed as a guard no one will bat an eyelash at you being just about anywhere on the ship, except of course for the other guards. The other guards are professionals. They know each other. So while everyone else will give you a wide berth, other guards will see right through you. And then introduce bullets to your face.

So to complete the first level all that is required of you is to get the right disguises to get you to the target who always ends up alone in a room at the top of the ship after he does his rounds at the party. You grab a worker uniform at the beginning to get on the ship, avoiding the other workers as they will wonder who the hell you are, then you grab a guard uniform as soon as you get a guard alone. Also avoiding other guards for the aforementioned reasons. That guard uniform will get you most of the way, but you'll need a "security" uniform to get you up the stairs to the top level. As some guards are just hired goons but the ones closest to the target are his personal security. Once you grab a security uniform you can waltz right up to the targets room and perforate his chest and it's Bye, Felicia. Play this level just doing what I've told you. Try and get to his room using the proper disguises, with no other goals except getting to the target without being caught. Experiment with disguises. See how close you can get before people notice. See which uniforms can get you into what places. Have fun with it.

The second level at the fake military base is all about environmental navigation. You can use disguises to make things easier, but they are unnecessary in this level. As it's all about sneaking, avoiding guards, and most importantly traversing the environment. Once again the target is usually alone in a room on the top floor of the building in the center of the map. Now you can get all fancy and pull off weird "accidents" to complete this level but that stuff is only there for players like me. For you it's all about getting to that top floor unseen. You can do this by hopping the fence, sneaking around the left side of the building, and looking for the footholds and a drainage pipe that lead up to an open window. With a little patience and by paying close attention to the patrols of the guards, you can shimmy up that pipe then hop over to the open window. Wait for the target to turn around and his personal guard to leave the room, then jump in and make him get intimate with your Silver Baller. I recommend for you to do the level this way so you can get acquainted with the sneaking mechanics, such as learning NPC behavior and line of sight. It will also help you to recognize environmental cues in regards to climbing opportunities and what kind of stuff you can hide behind and what isn't going to provide any cover. You'd be amazed how often you don't have to use the front door to get somewhere. Much like the previous level, focus on just getting to the target, but this time without disguises. Just try sneaking, watching the patrols, and recognizing opportunities for reaching the targets room that are unconventional (i.e, not using the front door).
(Continued next post)
>>
Frank West - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:31:42 EST ID:pEcrq6nN No.697307 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697306

The third level, now this is where the game starts throwing some curveballs are you. The fashion show seems somewhat difficult at first, and probably overwhelming to a brand new player. Especially since there is very little real estate in that entire level that doesn't have NPC's wandering around. But it's actually relatively simple. This level is all about learning how contextual actions can be used to get a kill. Now the female target is no different from the previous two. She's on one of the upper floors in a room alone, or sometimes with a single guard, and you can just saunter up there and put a bullet in her head then get out of dodge. But the male target is trickier. He's never alone, ever. Which means bullets are not the best method of dispatching. At least not without some setup.

This setup will utilize all that you've learned previously but with the addition of contextual actions. Start the level with poison in your inventory, or grab some along the way (it's in a shed/seperate small building near the begining of where I'm sending you). First you'll want to get the right disguise to get into the off-limits parts of the mansion. You can do this by going left from the starting point to the parking lot. A worker will come out there after awhile to hide behind a van to smoke a cigarette and you can take his clothes. These will get you into the back where they're setting up equipment. Once back there you will need to sneak past some guards who might get suspicious of you and also have to avoid the other workers as they might recognize you're not with them. So you'll need to traverse the environment stealthily as you learned in the previous level. Proceed until you see an open window near the back of the mansion leading to a bathroom. Near this window is that small shed/building with the poison if you still need it. Wait for it to be clear then hop into the bathroom and carefully try to find the kitchen. I believe his disguise works in the kitchen but I can't remember for sure. If not, you should be safe enough to look around for a waiter to shuffle off this mortal coil. Once in the kitchen you'll set your plan into motion. You see, the first time I played this level I noticed a peculiar detail. Namely, the targets bodyguard never leaves him but seems to have a weakness for sushi. I had followed them around and noticed the guard nabbing sushi rolls any chance he got. This plays into what I was saying about paying attention to detail. Little things like this may not seem like much and might be mistaken for just making the game more realistic, but are actually clues regarding ways to complete the mission. Once in the kitchen, lo and behold there's a sushi tray sitting right there in the open. Put the poison in it after the chef turns his back, and then fuck off to a random corner and wait. The target will come in with his bodyguard, who will immediately indulge his sushi tooth. The guard will then get sick and rush to the bathroom. This is your cue to suddenly need to go to the restroom yourself and boogie out of the kitchen after him. Kill the fucker and take his suit, quickly. Then get back to the target and follow him.

Now, the AI in this game is smart. If the target see's you he will instantly realize you are not his bodyguard. So this will teach you the art of blending in and avoiding contact when you're trying to go all Chameleon on these motherfuckers. As the target mingles with the peasants, hold back a bit. Maybe grab a drink at the bar, or become suddenly super interested in a conversation off to the side while always keeping the target very nearby. Mostly just never directly face him whenever he's directly facing you. If he turns towards you, suddenly turn yourself and look off into the distance like a doofus and whistle dixie. Never let him see your face. This is also how you can deal with NPC's of the same faction as the uniform you're wearing. If you're observant and quick you can usually walk right past them if you just don't let them get a good look at your face.

Indulge his trust fund baby performance for awhile and follow him wherever he goes. Eventually he will wander upstairs and end up in a very large room where he will make a call on his phone. This is your chance. He will be distracted and not paying attention and this room rarely has more than two or three guards in it, and they patrol so you may get lucky and only have one or even none to contend with. This is when you whip out your silenced Silver Baller's like a straight up baller yourself and pop a cap into every guard nearby before they can even lament their broken dreams. Then your target is free to take two to the chest and cease to be a concern. You'll have a few moments while he talks on his cell to case the room and prepare yourself for this amazing display of gunplay, so don't stress too much. Then it's just a matter of high-tailing it to the nearest exit like you just remembered you left the stove on. Now, it's possible the target may actually end up alone somewhere at some point, and you may want to keep following him to see. And if so that will make all of this even easier. But I've personally always capped the fucker asap, so your mileage may vary.
(Continued next post)
>>
Frank West - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:32:33 EST ID:pEcrq6nN No.697308 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697307

Do these three levels with the challenges I've set for you and let me know how it goes. Don't get discouraged if you fail a few times. This is just to get you used to the way the game works. The next level, which is a villa on the beach in some European country, will utilize all that you've learned so far to get the target. (Continued next post)

General tips. Hide bodies whenever possible. There's almost always a locker/wardrobe/random box/dumpster/etc to stuff them in. If not, just dragging them to a dark corner often works too. Just make sure it's a dark corner someone is unlikely to go to. Stuffing someone neatly behind a large object often works just as well as putting them in the designated hidey holes. If their bodies are found, don't panic. Just ditch your outfit as soon as possible and all will be kosher.

Think logically when trying to hide in plain sight. Avoid people who could realistically recognize you're not one of them. The policemen know other policemen. Security guards know the other security guards. Soldiers will know another soldier. So all of these kinds of factions will know somethings up if you sprint past them like a dipshit while carrying an AK. Don't point your weapon at them if they're a faction that is cool with you carrying weapons, keep it either tucked away or lowered. On the flipside, the help don't much give a damn. Wait staff, yard workers, warm bodies behind cash registers. These people may wonder who the hell you are but aren't going to go all trigger happy stabby stabby at the sight of you because for all they know you're just a new guy who wandered in late for his shift. They can grow suspicious if you hang around too much, but are generally much more forgiving than anyone with a gun. And use your head when wandering into new areas. If you're dressed as a gardener, do you have any business being in the targets private bathroom? If you do, the guards would like to violently disagree.

Contextual actions are key and can often even be immersion breaking. Because if you can interact with it in any meaningful way then it can be used in some manner to aid you in killing your target. Find a bouquet of flowers laying around somewhere that you can pick up? $100 says you can use that somehow to get closer to your target. So always keep an eye out for things you can interact with. The further you get in the game the more the levels open up and offer dozens, even hundreds, of paths to complete the objective. In every level there are so many ways to complete the mission that you can easily waste days just trying the different methods. But this can also be a detriment. You have to think ahead and consider your moves carefully, because if you get sidetracked from your goal you may end up becoming overwhelmed by the possibilities and end up just running around the level touching everything like a child in a grocery store. However, at the same time don't get too attached to a plan that isn't working. Or stick to a plan when a blatantly better one just fell into your lap. Be as flexible as you are methodical. For example, in that bodyguard scenario from the third level, what if you don't get back to the target in time to tail him? Well, remember that you now have a fancy shmancy private bodyguard uniform that will let you basically wander wherever the fuck you want. Either hunt the target down, or use this newfound power to concoct a new devious plan.

Also make sure you read the intel reports that are given to you at the beginning of each mission. They often provide vital details about the targets behavior and habits that can aid you. For example, in the fourth level European Villa the intel will tell you something akin to the target believing he's being haunted by the ghost of his dead mother (or something to that effect, it's been awhile since I played). When you get inside the villa you can actually find his mothers old room, with several options for making noise while in there. Could this possibly be something one might use to, say...lure the target there as he comes to investigate what his dead mother is on about this time? Try it and see. :)
>>
Frank West - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:01:16 EST ID:pEcrq6nN No.697310 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697297

Also, don't let these guys rile you up. They just haven't gotten old enough yet to learn that helping people feels better and lasts longer than the quick rush you get from being an asshole.

Forgive them for their faults and when you receive a kindness pay it forward. Thus is the key to happiness in life.
>>
Liquid Snake - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:41:39 EST ID:5welMy+g No.697332 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697310
Truf
>>
Naomi Hunter - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 21:05:02 EST ID:24OwZjuc No.697339 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>697297
Yes, there's plenty of reasons a game shouldn't tell you how to play it. Learning through playing is the mark of good game design.

nb you're whats wrong with the industry at large
>>
Banshee String - Wed, 29 Mar 2017 03:00:20 EST ID:yMc0RXSQ No.697427 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490770820409.jpg -(27297B / 26.66KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>697297
>>697215
wait a minute... are you telling me you are playing with the default-settings and all casual handholding-options active and you STILL can't figure out what to do?!

Dude... the game literally plasters the whole HUD with hints and objectives!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.