420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread

Now Playing on /vg/tube -

Hitman 6 by Love Gallsball - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:02:43 EST ID:R2OZIGuj No.696861 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1490047363132.jpg -(252259B / 246.35KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 252259
What are your opinions?

The episodic nature and allways-on-DRM of this game is a pain in the balls,
but when playing with NO handholding-options
(deactivated everything but one in the gameplay options!)
and no floating ingame-tutorials
the game is a blast imho!

How do you play
and whats your take on this?
>>
Rikimaru - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:11:52 EST ID:1Eo8fk+9 No.696862 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>696861

I love the game honestly, especially after Absolution. There's no comparison. I'm not too big on elusive targets, but the Gary Busey one had me cracking up.

I like to explore as much as I can on the first few runs, seeing all the different ways to assassinate someone, and then I'll try to go through and do a suit-only Silent Assassin run.

Hitman is probably my favorite franchise, along with Thief. As much as I disliked Absolution, I still had fun playing through it.
>>
Garrett - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 03:45:18 EST ID:L5wlrkZL No.696913 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Love the series, would love to play it, and would've gotten it ages ago if not for the DRM and bullshit timed-exclusive missions. If they ever release a full version with all the season's content, no-DRM, and all the elusive targets/other timed content available to play at my fucking leisure like they should have done in the first place, I might pick it up.
>>
LeChuck - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 09:40:57 EST ID:otZQ1NW8 No.696933 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490103657566.png -(3352226B / 3.20MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>696861
Really enjoying the game, what I've played of it so far at least (first four missions, each at least twice). Tons of content and great graphics. I almost exclusively play stealthy/creatively since most of the challenges really lend themselves to that play style, and because 47 isn't exactly a bullet sponge and direct approaches/firefights seem like a last resort instead of a viable option to complete a whole mission.

I'm fine with the episodic structure since I bought them all together on sale. Kinda indifferent about the elusive targets since I only learned about them after I bought the game (and they had already ended). It wasn't a selling point for me.

The DRM is pretty unnecessary, but I haven't had any issues with it, and the community challenges are a huge plus. That being said, I will be very disappointed if/when the servers are shut down and there's no way to keep playing the game properly (official, cracked or otherwise).
>>
Exy !Exy//07vgE - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:24:01 EST ID:abUs9hCE No.696945 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>696861
I got the PC version for free and it's real good. The only real issue I have with it other than its crap performance on my machine is that it crashes every time in the second chapter so I haven't done anything after Paris.
>>
K. K. Slider - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:18:27 EST ID:7+UkHHFV No.696951 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I just got the Steelbook copy. Wasnt going to bother with download episodes, just waited and got the whole thing cheaper.

I really love the Hitman games, they are cerebral and get you to think about things in clever ways. I just did the second mission and am waiting for the update file before I do the next. I dont really need it tho as its just for online stuff but it didnt give me a rating without being online. I did kick me off once when online, thats prob the main fault. Other than that I think its stylish, intelligent and plays well.
Loved kicking a guy off a cliff earlier whilst he was puking. I don't think you get to do stuff like that in other games.
>>
Andross - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:54:42 EST ID:lZD/4X8G No.696955 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490118882066.jpg -(251352B / 245.46KB, 653x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>696933
That pic reminds me what I love about the new Hitman. Almost every level has what I refer to as the "Rodger disguise" where you truly become the character who's disguise your using. Helmut, Connie, Abel, Dr. Lafayette.

On top being the greatest assasin in the world agent 47 is can also
>Run the catwalk
>Give messages
>Play the drums
>Provide therapy[%]

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.