Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Headset Giveaway!

G933 Giveaway     Discussion Thread
420 travel by Edward Poshridge - Tue, 17 Jan 2017 02:30:23 EST ID:0TrQi0KR No.34685 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1484638223889.jpg -(118094B / 115.33KB, 462x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 118094
Will be coming to South East Asia soon, along the way I want to go somewhere where you can easily get a variety of drugs without repercussions. Is Cambodia a good choice? I know weed is easy to come by there, what about other stuff?

Have no experience with getting drugs in my own country or drug subculture in general, just want to try this to get more life experience and shit.
>>
Jenny Pittlock - Thu, 22 Mar 2018 21:57:22 EST ID:b1q34nbH No.35676 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hey bro im lurking deep and im just gunna say hope you know what youre doing with drugs before you drop ina foreign land lmao
>>
Hugh Garrytork - Fri, 30 Mar 2018 00:24:19 EST ID:/verTmXy No.35685 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Here's what you'll need to know:
What drugs are availiable in your destination (obviously)
What quality issues do the drugs have (Fentanyl pressed into Xanax shape and Weed laced with Heroin are problems in my area)
How the drugs are distributed (Triads? Terrorists?)
What legal status do they have
What can be safely combined
What controlled environment can you have (can you manage to stay in your fucking hotel room?)
How persons of your nationality treated by your destination's legal system (depending on circumstances, doing time over there could beat getting deported and possibly prosecuted back home)

you'd better plan on staying in your hotel room for when you experiment. Sober tourists are easy pickings, as are user tourists that know how to be high.
>>
Caroline Pondlemet - Fri, 30 Mar 2018 10:10:35 EST ID:mH7y7OZX No.35686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>35685
>Weed laced with Heroin
makes sense. must be worth it.
>>
George Fammerstodge - Wed, 04 Apr 2018 16:54:56 EST ID:r3TlAfAF No.35697 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>34685

Ok, I realize this was posted months ago, but I want to share what's available in SE Asia for westerners. Every country is indeed different, but there's definitely drug staples in the area.

To begin, Ya ba is available everywhere, which is basically just meth pressed into a pill and possibly cut and stretched with other stim RCs, but the vast majority are just meth. You might think it would be hard to get, but Ya Ba absolutely exists in all the major touristy towns in Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia. They definitely exist in Laos and Burma, but those two countries aren't as accustomed to tourists. Bar girls (SE Asian slang for cute girls that are human trafficked in from poorer countries to be sex workers and generally make the bar more inviting) usually use Ya Ba at least occasionally.

You have the usuals, such as weed, which half the tuk tuk drivers will either offer to sell you some or to go get it. Despite this, do NOT smoke weed in SE Asia. If you really want weed, buy "Happy Pizzas" which are pizzas with weed cooked in. Because the weed is absolute trash compared to US/Canada, if you're a smoker you'll want the edibles anyways. If you eat a happy pizza in a sit down joint, they've already paid off the local police and they will not arrest you as long as you consume it inside. This is why I would be wary of mobile stands selling happy pizzas.

Shrooms are extremely popular if you're in the right place, such as the full moon parties every month. They're usually sold as shroom shakes. Again though, if you can't consume it in a sit down place, consume it as fast as reasonably possible and never under any circumstances travel with it.

Similarly, there are sit down places you can find poppy pod tea (PPT) but that's mostly just in Thailand and Laos (dunno about Burma). Again drink it inside and never travel with it, even if they offer to sell you raw opium. you can eat the opium and it's just as efficient as vaping it, but don't possess it outside.

Drugs that pretty much DO NOT exist in SE Asia: Cocaine, real MDMA, and psychedelics apart from shrooms. Sure you might get real LSD in Bangkok if you know a young local, but statistically it doesn't exist or it's an RC. If someone offers you Cocaine or Ecstasy on the street, especially both, it's either bunk, meth, or heroin.

Never ever buy on the street from random people who are offering you anything apart from maybe weed, and even then it could be a set up.

As for OTC drugs, Cambodia is the best because there is OTC morphine, dhc, codeine, tramadol, benzos, and even letamine sometimes. In Thailand it's just tramadol, benzos, and some good muscle relaxers like Soma. Just be careful because even though you can buy it, it's not exactly legal for possession.

While I would stick to sit down PPT, which can be hard to find, the heroin is cheap and pure as FUCK. if you get an actual dealer and aren't being ripped off, it's like $15-20 usd per gram, and that's already upcharged as fuck for foreigners. You'll only find opium prevalent in Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos.

Thai police are much more expensive to bribe than Cambodian police. Getting caught with weed is a $250-500 bribe and that's only if you agree to pay it right away. You do NOT want to go to Thai jail, not even for a day. This is not a country where you have rights.

but yeah, between all of that there's more than enough. They do stop and search you at check points, and sometimes the taxi drivers are in on it. They can jail you for fucking pissing hot, so be careful. ALWAYS offer to pay a "fine" right away and say you don't want any trouble.

My experience and the experience of my friends is 90% Thailand though.

Any questions?
>>
Basil Deblingkare - Sun, 22 Apr 2018 18:10:06 EST ID:Pnee4Q2t No.35717 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>35685
>weed laced with heroin
these days it seems like I can't find any weed that isn't laced with heroin
>>
Clara Gubbercocke - Wed, 16 May 2018 15:53:28 EST ID:oPMGLTNN No.35749 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526500408690.jpg -(53687B / 52.43KB, 699x509) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>35717
Man, makes me miss the good old days of getting free pcp mixed with your weed.

Yeah I wouldn't try getting drugs in any Chinaland place. Maybe go pick up a prostitute, a lot of them are on drugs. Make sure you fuck her before you ask for drugs....
Gotta make sure it's not a cop

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.