420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
I'm Gonna Do It by George Smallhall - Tue, 07 Feb 2017 12:33:04 EST ID:MOamb9yK No.34790 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1486488784363.jpg -(79116B / 77.26KB, 640x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 79116
I've lived 1/4 of my life as an expat almost half way around the world without stepping foot back into the Western world (best period of my life actually) but I have gotten both bored and too comfortable. So, I am going to move to Nepal, I know very little about the place apart from Buddhism which I semi follow and the usual stuff, mountain etc.
I plan on moving to Pokhara and lets see how things go. I knew nothing about Asia when I first moved there and I survived, so why not survive again on round #2...
>>
Henry Blannerville - Tue, 07 Feb 2017 19:16:44 EST ID:qq9fKA5q No.34791 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>34790
how are you funding this? please be clear and don't leave out some crucial part like that inheritance you got or whatever

question 2--why are you not sailing the world?
>>
Fuck Hendlematch - Thu, 09 Feb 2017 18:00:41 EST ID:DT61jxM/ No.34794 Ignore Report Quick Reply
what countries have you live in?
>>
Fuck Fablingfuck - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 12:36:06 EST ID:bidgq+0I No.35421 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>34790
you are gonna have more than enough weed. Great country, altough i only lived 4 months there. Rent is cheap af. Dont go for *anything* tourist and you basically wont be spending money. Never was in pokhara but in kathmandu there are a lot of unorthodox ways to make money as a foreigner

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.