420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Here's a little something by Henry Trotlock - Sun, 19 Feb 2017 23:14:20 EST ID:PuGfKP6J No.34833 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1487564060295.jpg -(648697B / 633.49KB, 2503x1459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 648697
Hello friends.
This is my car. Well, this WAS my car. Let me explain.
I'm 24 and this was my first car. I always admired VW seeing that my dad owns a '73 Karmann Ghia and my older sis owned a Jetta and a Passat. The GTI was everything I wanted in a car. Sporty, slick, and fun as heck. I was a stoner bub for a long time and never gained the motivation to purchase a car until 2 months ago. I had money, I quit smoking, and I was really ready to start car shopping. GTi and R32 was what I really wanted and one day *bam* this limited edition GTI Fahrenheit showed up. After like a week of getting all the crap I needed to get a car loan, I did it, I purchased my first car. I was finally happy, I was free. No more feeling like a doormat. No more feeling like I was the scum of the earth. My family was so proud of me. People noticed me, and it felt good. I took it around downtown a few times just to show of it's beauty. I was so happy, I can't emphasize this enough. Until one night. One night I was enjoying my daily hookah bowl at my pop's with some hot sake. I polished the bottle and got really hungry, as you would when you get tipsy. So I gave in to my Panda Express addictio cruised down to my favorite spot. After dat dank orange chicken and noodles, I got a reckless idea. "Hey, let's practice some drifting in this parking lot lololol." I drifted. I don't care if it's far, I was drifting like a madman. Then security showed up and I noped right the F outta there. I was blasting on my horn going around 6 people who where waiting at a stop sign and I got away, laughing all the way. It was the best feeling, but as you all know there are no clean getaways. I was about 5 blocks away when I made yet another horrible decision. I went back. I went back to that packing lot just to mess with the security. I was about to pull in the back entrance to the lot when I realized, as was turning, I was going 50. I slammed on my brakes and my vision went to blur and ended up crashing into a tree head on, totaling my first car. I stepped out, not fully realizing in my drunken stupor what just happened. The cops showed up no more than a minute after some people stopped by and asked if I was OK. I was interviewed and put in handcuffs after declining a breathalyzer test. I gave in a blew a .07 and was free to go after the tow truck came to pick up the pieces of the car. Before I left, I took one last look before abandoning the one thing I worked so hard for and fell in love with
I cried the hardest I ever had in my life that night. Everything you love can be taken away in an instant. I learned a great deal from this miserable experience, but I am better for it. I like to think that tree symbolizes wisdom and to be smarter with my choices in the future. My friends, I beg you to please respect what you have and never take anything for granted in this life. I hope you enjoyed this crummy tale, it's the only good story I have, really.

I'm currently looking for a job in Dallas and will be moving in with my grandma to help take care of her. There's a perfect black GTI there waiting for me to start over again. I'm thinking of recreating the orange beauty, but red is more my color. Only time will tell. I'll give you guys an update in a month or so. Thanks for reading guys, and remember, don't drink and drive.
>>
Henry Trotlock - Sun, 19 Feb 2017 23:15:06 EST ID:PuGfKP6J No.34834 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1487564106295.jpg -(805975B / 787.08KB, 2880x1586) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Henry Trotlock - Sun, 19 Feb 2017 23:16:15 EST ID:PuGfKP6J No.34835 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1487564175295.jpg -(2070489B / 1.97MB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Henry Trotlock - Sun, 19 Feb 2017 23:18:28 EST ID:PuGfKP6J No.34836 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1487564308295.jpg -(2734758B / 2.61MB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Only 1200 ever made.

RIP #932
>>
Priscilla Darthall - Mon, 20 Feb 2017 03:02:06 EST ID:xJV8K4KA No.34840 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1487577726820.png -(33219B / 32.44KB, 79x77) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>34833

Typische VW fahrer.
>>
Oliver Bundleshit - Mon, 20 Feb 2017 13:49:59 EST ID:QlxFmmeL No.34843 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1487616599501.jpg -(31972B / 31.22KB, 564x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP you done fucked up real good.
It happens though, but you should never "drift" a FWD car.
Doesn't work like that.
Since you discovered your inner bad ass its time to pick up some RWD.
Since you like euro, and you're most likely broke, I'd consider an E30.
They're good fun, easy to work on, pretty reliable, and look great.
You made it out alive though so look on the bright side.
This is a learning experience and it could have gone a lot worse.
>>
Ian Brookshaw - Mon, 20 Feb 2017 22:37:11 EST ID:lSj1ahxA No.34849 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>34833
You sound like a typical german car owning faggot.

>Can't drive.
>Think owning some euro-ricer makes you an indie racing superstar.
>Drinks/smoke too much for their own good.
>Wrecks their piece of shit and then claims everything they cared about was lost.

Nigga, get a fucking disease that debilitates you everyday and tell me about losing everything you cared for. That shitty car is worthless. Get off the fucking road with your shit. Faggot. You could have killed someone or worse yet, maimed them for the rest of their life just because you want to look cool.

Now that my rage is expended, BMW, VW, KIA and Subaru drivers are the worst on the road. I'm dodging you stupid fucks day in and day out. I need to get out of Atlanta. Too many rich white yuppies gentrifying this city with their skinny jeans and vaping.
>>
Hamilton Greenridge - Mon, 20 Feb 2017 23:29:53 EST ID:CFr7pRhc No.34850 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>34849
pretty sure that shitty drivers are the worst on the road, not the car they drive
you act like dip shits don't crash mustangs or camaros on a regular basis
couple weeks ago i watched a foxbody stang drift into a median right in front of me
he was also young, dumb shit happens when you start driving
reality smacks you in the face sometimes
>>
Ian Brookshaw - Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:24:35 EST ID:lSj1ahxA No.34855 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>34850
Yeah but the guys in shitty Mustangs pass me like a sane person when there is legal option to pass and don't park in my trunk at 70 mph.

>Meanwhile Short-Cock Willie in his 9ft tall 1500 with a stock engine but he got dem LOUD PIPES BOOOII! That faggot is redlining at 60mph and is about to run me over. He can't pass because his 50" tires are soaking up all the power coming out of his stock V8. BUT THEM LOUD PIPES YEEHAW!

But here is the kicker, owners of BMWs, Audis and Subaru WRX's and other fag-mobiles drive like "Big Tonkin Tom" in his powerstroke but have a vehicle that is more sporty than nearly all shitty sedans on the road. How about you faggots pass me if 10 over the speed limit isn't enough? Why you got to fucking prove that you can touch my bumper at 80 fucking miles an hour? Go slide that piece of shit in a ditch where it belongs you entitled frat boy twig. I mean seriously, I've been passed going over hills and in curves by more BMW's than any other car by a measure of at least 10x. That is the only time they will pass you. They kick the throttle through the firewall going into a curve or going up a hill and nowhere else. There is this one local fucker in an Audi A6 that goes 100mph on normal two lane highways and uses both lanes going into and coming out of corners. I can't wait until he gets his ass destroyed in prison for killing a family in a head on collision.

Maybe it is just where I am but driving here is a death wish. Everyone has trucks tall enough to drive a small roadster under or they have overpriced "sport" cars without any professional training other than GTA V and the sound advice of the liqour. Couple that with the fact that everybody who isn't speeding enough to get a felony traffic ticket is Satan and you have a fucking mess. I'm honestly astounded that fatal crashes aren't common at all. I guess every vehicle is built like a tank so you can run over everything and be okay rather than LOOKING WHERE THE FUCK YOU'RE DRIVING
>>
Charlotte Gonderdone - Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:35:52 EST ID:ueApcpbO No.34856 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>34855
I think you're making a lot of assumptions for no reason, and trying to make up stereotypes. It's a fucking VW Golf. You know how many people have VW Golfs? VW means VolksWagen=People's car. It's not a BMW M5. it's a fucking golf
All that we can talk about here is young people are fucking stupid and tend to drink and drive and this is how it ends. This has nothing to do with what kind of car you own.
It's certainly a safer and overall objectively better, more advanced vehicle than Mustangs or any american make of the same era. So I don't see what's stigma about owning a Golf? Being a retard is the problem, not the car you drive. I've seen douchebags in Altimas who thought they were top shit and nice people in lifted trucks. So you can't just generalize like that, it makes no sense
>>
Basil Bicklenire - Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:48:00 EST ID:6QimkP0c No.34858 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>34855
>>Meanwhile Short-Cock Willie in his 9ft tall 1500 with a stock engine but he got dem LOUD PIPES BOOOII! That faggot is redlining at 60mph and is about to run me over. He can't pass because his 50" tires are soaking up all the power coming out of his stock V8. BUT THEM LOUD PIPES YEEHAW!

Oh man, don't remind me. Spring is coming up soon, which means that retarded assholes on their Harley Davidson garbage with straight pipes will be blowing off everyone's ears.
>>
Archie Cozzlehall - Tue, 21 Feb 2017 23:20:03 EST ID:KmVg1xYu No.34860 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1487737203652.jpg -(38749B / 37.84KB, 644x403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
hey maybe op had a good time driving that car like it was his last so it's not such a big deal he had to crash that honda baby
>>
David Dribblewater - Thu, 23 Feb 2017 19:16:10 EST ID:DT61jxM/ No.34895 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>I got drunk and crashed my car while engaging in blatant faggotry

>Everything you love can be taken away in an instant.

Damn OP, sucks you weren't jailed, crippled, or fined thousands of dollars. Hope you never drive again you spoiled piece of shit. "Everything you love" fucking LOL.
>>
Nell Dangerspear - Sat, 25 Feb 2017 20:03:28 EST ID:7fzdkMZI No.34903 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>34833

Sounds like OP got what he deserved. I guess you could call it... CARMA!

I honestly feel bad for the car for being ended by such an idiot. It was an innocent, well engineered machine. And YOU killed it, OP.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.