420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
ITT: Describe the local driving population near you by Esther Puttingstone - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 19:04:53 EST ID:c0mC/GHP No.34945 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489791893172.jpg -(105994B / 103.51KB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 105994
>SoCal
>either filled with sanctuary city people who can't read the signs and go 10 under the limit
or
>asian district drivers who are so sensitive on their brakes that they pump them whenever a car gets within 5 car lengths of them on a 45mph road

generally everyone in socal does this, I believe

>Oh shit, I need to make a left turn and Im in the right lane
>instead of taking a right turn and then making a u turn, I will now cut accross 5 lanes of traffic by cutting people off or by slowing to 5mph or a complete stop so I can """""SAFELY""""" cut across 5 lanes of traffic

I utterly hate driving here, its so goddamn nightmarish.
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 20:57:31 EST ID:1NR2M1yc No.34946 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Western New York

>During summer: Absent-minded seasonal residents who don't know where they're supposed to turn and go 10-15mph under the speed limit
>Geezers who can barely see over the steering wheel (not as slow as the summer residents but can be sensitive on the brakes)
>Menopausal women in boring crossovers (most are okay, but some will try to pass you on two-lane roads with oncoming traffic)
>Big Bubbas in crew cab pickup trucks who will pass you no matter how fast you go, even if the road is covered with snow
>>
Graham Gunningkut - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 00:37:57 EST ID:FKdB6Fcb No.34951 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Suburbia Atlanta

>Cops never enforce a fucking thing about traffic/DMV/moving laws. You can just do whatever the fuck you want from unsecured loads covering the highway with trash to driving double the speed limit. It is sooo fucking absurd, it is unreal. In 5 years of driving, I've seen maybe 7 traffic stops. Half involved a commercial vehicle.
>Everyone has a shitty American made monster truck that is the size of a medium sized pontoon, and is lifted where you have to have a ladder to climb into it. There is always at least 50-10k dollars of shitty accessories including 3 LED light bars that these faggots operate on highways which is illegal. Bumper heights are always illegal too.
>They all run you off the road if you are going less than 90 anywhere.
>Every faggot and their mother has a shitty wannabe sports car like a Mustang or Camarro.
>They try and cut you off on the interstate when they pass you and nearly hit you to show hod "good" they are at driving. Most of the time, a v6 sedan can block them out from cutting in front of you which is hilarious because their rage is infinite.
>I'll see a Yukon on rims with all the decals ripped off and poorly placed fake/stolen Cadillac/Escalade decals on them.
>Broke niggas with 2 fancy rims on one side of the car and factory rims on the other. lol
>People actually driving around with no exhaust. Just a shitty stock vehicle that is 20+ years old with nothing but exhaust manifold. People take their mufflers off after passing emissions which honestly baffles me.
>Rolling/coasting stops will get you shot.
>Haven't seen spinners in 10+ years.
>People have actually started sign shooting again in some places.

Those are in order from most annoying to least.

In addition, when did the American truck industry decide that a 1/2 ton pickup needs to be the size of the short bus? These fucking things just keep getting bigger and fucking bigger. A 2017 1500 HD Silverado is substantially bigger than the dually I had years ago. I work in a steel yard too so I know these hunks of shit aren't being built more heavy duty or to be loaded harder. The same new 1 ton trucks all squat way faster than my old clapped out 350 from the 80's. These things are on the axle by the time you hit 5000lbs in the bed. It took me 6500-7000 to bottom out and stay on the axle. I guess it is because everybody uses a trailer now and doesn't use the bed for anything. Shit is so stupid.
>>
Jarvis Gabblewitch - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 10:09:19 EST ID:ueApcpbO No.34952 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>central europe
>people are pretty decent at driving, they obey laws most of the time, very few asians
>Smoke&Charm diesel faggots in their compact VW/Ford 1.9TDI cars smoking like a Cummins. they are slow as fuck tho, which is unbelievable compared to how much smokes they set up to come from the exhaust pipe, so only a minor annoyance
>pensioners driving in hats
Everyone has compact cars or mid size sedans here so most of the time you can get rid of the irritating person in front of you pretty fast.
I'd say driving culture is okay here.
>>
Caroline Nommermene - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 16:44:48 EST ID:6QimkP0c No.34955 Ignore Report Quick Reply
> Alberta Rocky Mountain Tourist Trap

> Locals generally drive somewhat well
> Tourist driving is completely random, Sometimes way too slow, sometimes way too fast. They love to drive into the ditch in the winter time.
> Giant pickup trucks from the oil sands driven by grade-A retards.
> Harley shitheads with straight pipes galore in the summer

There was a truck I kept passing again and again and again a while ago. I would pass at 100km/h, merge in and the truck would shoot out and the guy driving would floor it. Then I would pass him at 100km/h, repeat.

A few years ago some asian guy got a flat and decided to just drive back on the flat tire. I guess it was working until the rim splayed out and cut the strut in half.

Another time I was driving in a 50km/h zone and this car was driving very slowly toward me, in my lane. I slowed to a stop and the car kept approaching. Eventually the driver, an asian woman, very gradually shifted her gaze to where she was going. She sees me and very gradually slows to a stop. We just sat there for about 20 seconds, she looking at me with a blank expression and me with a wtf face. Finally she drove into her lane and drove away.

>>34951

>People actually driving around with no exhaust. Just a shitty stock vehicle that is 20+ years old with nothing but exhaust manifold. People take their mufflers off after passing emissions which honestly baffles me.

So. Fucking. Stupid. We get that around here in the summer with Harley Durpidsons, amazingly annoying.
>>
Beatrice Drurringpeck - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 23:54:32 EST ID:c0mC/GHP No.34957 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>34946
I only imagine new york as somewhere you can never get over 55

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.