420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Glorious Beater Master Race by Polly Dunnerstock - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 01:38:56 EST ID:+VMlNo97 No.35386 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504157936985.jpg -(67227B / 65.65KB, 736x552) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 67227
Share stories of incredible piles of shit, past and present.
>>
Emma Werrywedge - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 00:18:55 EST ID:pyGNbKAn No.35388 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>35386
Okay

OP made this thread

The end
>>
DAYMAN !!6N4WUaSg - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 09:17:33 EST ID:iO/rW5ly No.35487 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>35388
Then I saved it!

I didn't drive for years because I was afraid of cars I mean those seat belts are dangerous!

So I took then out and made to wheel out of death so I would have an incentive to not speed

Still gained weight though, the car not me
>>
Caroline Dobblesidging - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 14:39:47 EST ID:h1xJSgFz No.35495 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've been driving beaters my whole life, up until recently, but I keep the beater cause she likes to get beat on.

First beater started well but went to shit with brake problems, power steering got fucked, exhaust system cracked in half, had some shitty accidents once involving black ice and a curb, another involving a concrete column. Rusted to shit, rear end was fucked, alignment was fucked, finally bought another beater and trashed this one for $200 bucks.

Next car started well but went to shit with brake problems, power steering got fucked, exhaust system cracked in half, etc. On this car, I replaced:

2 control arms, radiator, full front/rear brakes, rear brake lines, battery, alternator, belts, wheel bearings (not myself), exhaust flex line, spark plugs/wires, distributor cap, vapor vent valve, and probably other things too. It was a real learning experience. I have more tools than I ever thought I would own. But she still runs!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.