420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
2015 Legacy 2.5i Limited by Earthly Wayferer - Sun, 03 Sep 2017 12:19:37 EST ID:f2bgb8Yx No.35405 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504455577811.png -(487608B / 476.18KB, 947x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 487608
Hey I was considering purchasing a 2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited but have been informed that Legacy's up to the 2014 model year have the Takata airbags that have caused deaths and injuries due to shrapnel shooting from the airbag inflator from the front passenger airbag into the driver. Some people told me the 2015 model Legacy gets it even though the Subaru Legacy says only up to year 2014.

I'm a cross because the Legacy has the safety gadgets I'm looking for but this Takata airbag recall and other recalls commonly associated with Subarus listed on their website make me question buying this Legacy.

I'm thinking of getting a Volvo or Hyundai which are two cars that don't have Takata airbags and have any safety recalls that harm the vehicle's occupants. I know it's like a 0.8% the Takata airbags hurt you but it's not worth it to me to drive knowing it would injure or kill me. Meh. Should I get the 2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited or which other vehicle would be worth looking at?
>>
Sophie Shakewater - Sun, 03 Sep 2017 17:23:35 EST ID:kLBxN1J0 No.35406 Ignore Report Quick Reply
if it was sent in for recall wouldn't the airbags been replaced? If it bugs you that much then I'd say look at other cars. I know a couple people who've bought hyundais who are very happy with them.

That being said my mom bought a subaru outback a few years ago and she likes it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.