420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Fugitive Travel/Extradition Treaty Status/ACTUAL Risk of Deportation by dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Fri, 20 Oct 2017 11:56:21 EST ID:MKbGqDYo No.35491 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1508514981224.jpg -(234606B / 229.11KB, 1509x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 234606
Hello everyone. I have a loaded question today. For context, this is for US citizens that only possess US passports. We could also talk about other Western countries, but apart from the UK or US I'm not particularly interested.

First and foremost I have never been suspected of any crime, nor is my passport revoked in any way. However, with a combination of the possibility of trumped charges and other concerns within my lifetime, I am heavily interested in discussion the extradition status of overseas countries.

Anyone can use Google to read which countries officially have "no extradition agreement" with the US or the UK.

To assume this as gospel is insane.

I want to hear from people knowledgeable on the issue.

Preferred countries:

>no formal extradition treaty with US (you can leave out countries that have them but don't enforce them; not worth the risk IMO)

>HAVE THE BEST DEPORTATION LAWS.

This is BY FAR the most important apart from the risk of being arrested regardless of treaties.

Does your suggestion have good Visa laws? Which countries offer the longest visas? Which ones actually approve the 10 year visa requests? Are there ways to renew visas and such or will they likely reject everything and attempt to deport you?

>How corrupt are the LEO

This can be good and bad. You may be able to bribe your way out when you otherwise couldn't in another countries, but it's also possible for them to deport you when they legally don't have grounds or a legal justification.

>What countries border the country you suggest? Do these border countries regularly expedite or deport? Is it possible to leave for another country (legally) if the country you're leaving has revoked your visa and wishes to deport you? If not, does the border countries often have weak access points you can get across easily?

>Secondary, how expensive is it to survive in your country suggestion? Is the price worth it?

Thoughts? I want to hear from others before I offer my suggestions.

I'm going to start by saying that Africa should basically be scored off the list unless you're black. Even then, depending on where you go, lighter brown Americans can be spotted from a mile away as well.

I want to make sure I'm not over confident in my selection. It sort of seems obvious from my perspective, but who knows.

Thoughts?

>Bonus points for safe haven countries for connecting flights

I hope to never have to use this knowledge.
>>
William Fucklefick - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 06:59:58 EST ID:70Ybgb7U No.35499 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509015598610.png -(13723B / 13.40KB, 256x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I would go to japan..
just don't talk to anyone.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 17:12:22 EST ID:Nh1FGi0h No.35517 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>35499

>worst advice ever

Japan should be avoided for 50 different reasons. Not cheap, xenophobia, way less working opportunities, foreigner demand is higher relatively, and they'll extradite you.

I was worry someone would say Japan.
>>
Hugh Fallerbodge - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 20:46:53 EST ID:QoSeJMR3 No.35523 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>35517

This. Back when there were large communist bloc's you can legit be an enemy of the American state and have governments of atleast 5 countries provide for you and hide you. Cuba let cop killers from America flock. Now it's about where you can lay low the most. Japan is not it. It has to be the third world.
>>
David Worthingfoot - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 21:09:42 EST ID:oO/Ttcp/ No.35534 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>35491
A good, theoretical, starting point would be Afghanistan or the surrounding nations... none of them have extradition treaties with the US, at least.

Vietnam, Cambodia or Indonesia could be good candidates too.

The countries of former Yugoslavia are also somewhat safe.

If you don't want US/UK interference at all(and you're not a woman), Iran could be a good place if you're not scared of getting allahu akbar'd

A better strategy: any country not friendly with US/UK values would probably gladly give you asylum if you got something worth their interest.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.