420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Illegal immigrant party by NOT James randi - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 17:32:23 EST ID:OXu99Knr No.35667 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1521149543736.jpg -(241796B / 236.13KB, 640x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 241796
So I illegally immigrated/ over stayed my visa to Europe.
This thread is for other illegals to share experiences of their time as an illegal human.

Once I had a fuckin close call in being deported.

Any tips, tricks and cheat codes to fixing this?
If I exit the area I am illegal in and go to my embassy and ask for a new stamp in my pass port what would happen theoretically?

I was hitchiking into Vienna from Italy and the car I was in got pulled over for an out of date vehicle inspection sticker.
They seemed to ignore me for the entire 20+ minute stop.
Then they knocked on the window and asked to see my papers.
I have papers but they aren't really "valid"any more....
My hair was sticking up in every direction, my beard was also a bit wild. I had been on the road for 5 days. So I looked suspicious af.

The police then look my papers over for what feels like forever.
I could litterally see them doing that sort of whole body dance where you're deciding if you should fuck some one's entire life over.

I'm sitting in the car sweating blood.

Then one cop comes over and asks if I remember who he is....
I don't but fake it.

It turns out over a year previously I sold him some art while busking.
He tells me not to worry and that he knows the problem.

Two minutes later he comes back with my papers and wishes me a good evening.

I think I used up all the luck aloted to me for the rest of my life.

Ps I'm drunk.

Fuck the police.
>>
Molly Nickleworth - Sat, 17 Mar 2018 22:26:25 EST ID:H/cVVQle No.35668 Ignore Report Quick Reply
if you get to your embassy you are good man, you are a fuckin citizen there and you will have safe haven unless the us sees fit to extradite you to italy which i dont see happening over visas. you will probably be billed for the transport home if they arrange it for you, but i do not think you would be detained at your own embassy
>>
Beatrice Foffingback - Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:45:00 EST ID:ABDQTyaa No.35670 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>35667
> a cop was decent and let me off the hook
>fuck the police
what do you people want

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.