Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
Cyborg Nest by Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Fri, 27 May 2016 06:55:36 EST ID:FMvGbb3w No.36588 Report Quick Reply
File: 1464346536504.jpg -(22606B / 22.08KB, 460x276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 22606
So some people, including Neil Harbisson, have founded this company focused on adding senses to the human body. I mean, to me I'd still say it's only extensions of our current senses, but still, this is a thing now.

So far they only have one product, which is some shit attatched to your chest that vibrates when you're facing north, and it's kinda pricy.

http://www.cyborgnest.net/

Exciting stuff though.
>>
Henry Mellyhood - Fri, 27 May 2016 07:19:52 EST ID:hn+zCwtg No.36589 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36588
It's pretty cool that groups like this are starting to show up already.

Kinda lame these guys had to start with a vibrator compass taped to your dick.

So far it isn't really a new sense just a trigger set up to stimulate a sense you already have.
>>
Reuben Smallshaw - Fri, 27 May 2016 07:38:00 EST ID:7ACS+kDj No.36590 Ignore Report Quick Reply
£250 isn't all that much when you consider that it's the cost of a sixth sense. I'd be a lot more interested in buying one if it had any additional features related to navigation or was a
What I'm more worried about is that this doesn't seem all that revolutions, biopunks have been getting the exact same end result from slicing the tips of their fingers open and inserting a high-powered magnet for about twenty years straight now. Meanwhile we're seeing private military contractors develop and sell extremely advanced technology that's ridiculously small and efficient such asng sophisticated computing devices, cameras, and microphones that fit on your smallest thumbnail, all-in-one soylent-esque meal bars that can sustain a person for days, extremely complex drones and missiles that utilize GPS with literal pinpoint accuracy.
Miraculously none of the underlying technology in these devices is utilized for the good of the general public. You'd think that we'd start reaping some large-scale public benefit from the rapid advancement of funded research, but we're not seeing anything remotely proportionate to the amount of federal funding. Even with fewer startup ventures and "moore's law" supposedly setting in, public technology revelation have been extremely limited for seven or eight years now.

It's as if the expansion of the consumer tech market is being artificially slowed more than ever before to grow the already massive gap between public-access and private-access technology.
>>
Reuben Smallshaw - Fri, 27 May 2016 07:45:33 EST ID:7ACS+kDj No.36591 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36590
>navigation or was a
*little bit thinner and more form-fitting.
I don't want that thing messing up the silhouette on my faux-leather cardigan, my milsurp cargo pants, or any of the other awful and ugly clothes I'm saving for the looming cyberpunk future in which I'll travel the then-defunct and abandoned maintenance tunnels with my qt cyborg gf and plot our next megacorp parkour file theft.
>>
Fanny Saddlebury - Fri, 27 May 2016 10:30:10 EST ID:U2o6d0yR No.36592 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36590
The attitudes of the mainstream consumers don't help either. Look at the failure of Google glass. I hope the contact lenses go better.

It really grinds my gears too, to read a vague, never defined mention of ethical problems in every article about gene therapy and and cybernetic augmentation. Bitch, the only thing that's unethical is you trying to stop me doing what I want with my own body. It's my meat, not yours, keep your primitivism to yourself.
>>
Fuck Mengersit - Sat, 28 May 2016 20:58:15 EST ID:8+IygiPP No.36597 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Nonsense as long as it has to be charged and not powered by my body.
Also way too uncomfortable to be using in the sense that is advertised.

Make it the form factor of a bandaid then it might be a thing.
>>
Guinan - Sun, 29 May 2016 05:34:48 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36600 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464514488283.jpg -(106151B / 103.66KB, 694x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Hi motherfuckers

I'm /1701/'s Guinan and I have 3 magnetic implants in my left hand that allow me to sense magnetic fields and tell the difference between various metals by touch alone.

Prepare yourselves for gory images of the unnecessary surgery I endured for this sixth sense, which cost $500 US.

I just have to locate the usb drive these files are on..
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Sun, 29 May 2016 05:43:50 EST ID:FMvGbb3w No.36601 Report Quick Reply
>>36600
Sweet! Post on, my El-Aurian friend.
>>
Guinan - Sun, 29 May 2016 05:56:56 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36602 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464515816507.jpg -(53520B / 52.27KB, 618x828) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
this is what they looked like before being inserted
>>
Guinan - Sun, 29 May 2016 05:58:37 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36603 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464515917480.jpg -(48177B / 47.05KB, 716x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Steve Haworth was the dude who did it.. he has a huge ass mansion in Gilbert with the entire bottom floor converted to a piercing studio / clean surgery lab type deal
>>
Guinan - Sun, 29 May 2016 06:01:00 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36604 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464516060413.jpg -(56123B / 54.81KB, 716x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Shit was extremely painful, but ultimately worth it

In a glove, I held ice in a small bowl of ice water for 10 mins to numb the incision, but the numbing effect did not last long, and the insertion and stitching of the wound were not hidden by the ice's effects
>>
Guinan - Sun, 29 May 2016 06:06:21 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36605 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464516381334.jpg -(60402B / 58.99KB, 716x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Each magnet is a pebble sized piece of neodymium/nickle/iron alloy electroplated with a coating of gold and covered in surgical grade silicone. Once they healed, their roughly spherical shape allowed them to spin freely within their pocket of scar tissue whenever they encountered even the slightest magnetic vibration. The huge amount of nerves in the fingers means that even the slightest twinges turn into sensation for me.

In other words, I can feel magnetic fields.

It works on the very same priniciple that the platypus's beak does, an animal which hunts fish in murky waters by the nervous system of their prey's magnetic field
>>
Guinan - Sun, 29 May 2016 06:09:35 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36606 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464516575292.jpg -(44096B / 43.06KB, 716x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
It took about 6 months to get back to full nerve sensitivity, though most healing was done in a month.

For a week I had to carefully avoid fucking with my magnetic implants to ensure that the tissue would heal around them. I kept my fingers bandaged during this time, and tried to avoid using that hand. I did accidentally have my first magnetic sensation when trying to turn off a heat lamp at the restaurant I worked at, but in fear of ripping my new magnets out, quickly recoiled at the strange, throbbing sensation.
>>
Guinan - Sun, 29 May 2016 06:12:11 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36607 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464516731617.jpg -(75899B / 74.12KB, 688x921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Steve let me pick up the last scalpel he cut me with (he changed scalpels for each incision for sanitary reasons) and I can now easily pick up paper clips, bottle caps, bobby pins and canadian coins (high steel content)

I almost went into shock during the first magnet because I watched the whole process.. my body freaked the fuck out but after having some water and a lollipop I calmed down.
>>
Guinan - Sun, 29 May 2016 06:14:45 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36608 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464516885059.jpg -(76206B / 74.42KB, 688x921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
In the downtime between magnet insertions, while numbing my hand with ice, Steve Haworth entertained me with a ferrofluid and a strong magnet...

Everytime I show people this pic they think it's blood lol
>>
Guinan - Sun, 29 May 2016 06:20:12 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36609 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464517212985.jpg -(182983B / 178.69KB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I have no tattoos or piercings to speak of. I got these things because I was in a weird transitional period of my life and had the balls to do something crazy.

After having all three inserted I was told that I was the only one who Steve had ever put more than one magnet in, as after more than a thousand of such surgeries, everyone who had the desire to put multiple implants in chickened out because of the pain. I found this both flattering and infuriating lol.
>>
Guinan - Sun, 29 May 2016 06:31:08 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36610 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464517868098.jpg -(10315B / 10.07KB, 236x314) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>36600
>>36602
>>36603
>>36604
>>36605
>>36606
>>36607
>>36608
>>36609

Easily the most painful 45 minutes of my life, but after the self imposed torture was done, and after healing was complete, I had a sense that few others have. Having it in three very nerve dense fingers gives me a sense of three dimensionality that a single implant would have failed to do. Electric motors are especially interesting now, like those in blenders, ac adapters, electric shavers, the permanent magnets in earbuds and speakers, and microwaves are all especially interesting.

Actually after realizing that a microwave puts out a giant, albeit weak field, something around 8 feet or so, I don't really use the things or stay near them for very long. Since I've gotten the magnets, microwaves kind of freak me out. The magnetos inside them generate a field that feels much like a cool, constant wind in two distinct bands on the sides of the microwave, a band about halfway down, and one about a quarter of the way down from the top on most models.

Blenders generate a starfish like pattern of field which vibrates and moves intensely.

Demagnetizers at self checkouts are particularly shocking, if I forget about them they'll make me yell out because the wave of electromagnetic energy is so intense my magnets will do crazy flips and it is as shocking as having ice cold water splashed on you.

Anyways, come at me with questions, I'll check back on this thread over the next week or two.
>>
Guinan - Sun, 29 May 2016 06:48:28 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36611 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464518908633.jpg -(132795B / 129.68KB, 640x515) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>36610
Oh I should really get the 2 most frequently asked question out of the way

>does it fuck with your credit cards

No, it really doesn't seem to. It's possible they don't last quite as long as normal, but my new sense has shown me that the way credit cards are read involves a weak magnetic field.

>what happens at airports

I make the TSA people grope my dick because I don't want to have to explain my nonmedical implants. I've had them set off metal detectors, but not always.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Sun, 29 May 2016 06:56:23 EST ID:FMvGbb3w No.36612 Report Quick Reply
>>36611
Awesome seeing your documented process of this.

When your fingers finally healed, did it ever start to seem like there was too much stimulation to process, seeing as how you were sensing something you never did before?

This post was edited by Therm0ptic on 29-05-2016 06:56:39
>>
Jenny Bupperville - Mon, 30 May 2016 09:26:50 EST ID:U2o6d0yR No.36616 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36610
Considering the cost and medical risk, do you feel that what you get out of it was worth it? Would you get more?
Why was the dude just numbing you with ice instead of a proper anesthetic?
How did you find someone who does these implants?

Thanks for dropping by our dead board.
>>
Fucking Wonnersot - Mon, 30 May 2016 14:25:58 EST ID:hn+zCwtg No.36617 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36611
What exactly does this do for you in day to day life?
And yeah why not proper anesthetic or at lest some kick ass drugs for the pain. In my experience cold make the pain worse not better.
>>
John Fivingwater - Mon, 30 May 2016 20:00:52 EST ID:7ACS+kDj No.36619 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36617
This is my main question too. You'd think that a non-medical cyberpunk doctor would have access to some some gnarly stuff, or at least a local anesthetic like lidocaine.

The operating room just looks like his living room, was it set up like a real business, was everything sterile? How much did it end up costing? Have you ever experienced any complications from the procedure?
>>
Guinan - Tue, 31 May 2016 00:25:26 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36620 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464668726502.png -(214718B / 209.69KB, 394x441) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>36612

Well, yes and no.. It did take a few months to get full sensation back in my fingers, but whenever I come into contact with a strong field unexpectedly, then or now, it is kind of a shocking and jarring sensation. Because of the healing process I had time to acclimate. As it was said earlier in the thread, this, like most augmentations in existence at this early stage just piggybacks on another existing sense and adds a completely new dimension to it. It uses the nerves known as mechanoreceptors which detect pressure and torsion. In fact I plotted out which fingers I would get them in based on density of that type of nerve (the pinky, for instance would be a poor spot because it is far less sensitive than any of the other fingers)

>>36616

It's been almost exactly 4 years now since I had them put in, and I think it was worth it.

I would possibly get more, but location is an issue because you can't have them clicking together in your sleep or they'll kill the tissue pinched in between them, and although the original concept I had was to have one hand with one magnets, one hand without, sort of a control/experimental type deal, I could potentially get the same setup in my right hand. Before I got them I heard something about someone feeling the subways in New York City, so maybe even one in a big toe would be possible. The main problem is that it's kind of expensive. But yeah, I could see myself getting a few more potentially.

As to how I found the guy.. well I used to be a Stumbleupon addict back before they started doing too many 'featured' pages (ie ads) for my liking, and I actually had a roomate of mine send me a page about it.. I read about the subject extensively, and ended up discovering that the guy who invented the procedure lived in my home state (Arizona).. I ended up contacting him through his website, and after a few weeks of slowly exchanging emails (I didn't know it at the time but he was in the middle of moving) we finally hammered out an appointment date.

>>36617

It's not necessarily something that changes my day to day life, I mean I have this case for my phone that's also a wallet and it has a magnetic clasp on it, so I can wave my hand by my pocket and know its there. It's made me a collector of bottlecaps and I buy paperclips more. When I'm bored, I only need a small piece of metal to entertain myself. And I have occasional discoveries as to how things work when I come across unexpected magnetic fields. Another fin thing is I can feel the deep bass notes and the highest treble notes from earbuds and speakers even if I can't hear the music.. I probably couldn't identify songs in this way but it's kinda neat.

>>36619

It was more like his basement (and those are rare in this part of the state) but yeah it was extremely sterile and professionally set up.. he changed scalpels and gloves for each finger/incision, and it was a lot less sketchy than I first expected when I realized it was going to be done in this dude's house. (It was a pretty fucking big house too)

>>36619
>>36617
>>36616

As to 'why ice', well, he was NOT a doctor. He did not have access to any topical anesthetics (except for possibly lidocaine) but because of the nature of the operation, putting some kind of cream, as most lidocaine products are in a cream form, would have made it a little more difficult to do his work, I imagine.

Truthfully, the ice made it so I didn't feel the initial incision at all.. but the insertion of the magnet I could feel a little bit, and the suturing I felt 100% with all the pain of the aforementioned acts catching up to my nervous system at the same time.

If I did have to do it again I'd probably try to get some cocaine and soak my fingers in a cocaine/water solution or something ahead of time.. or something like that. I mean it was first made famous as a local anesthetic.
>>
Guinan - Tue, 31 May 2016 00:32:32 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36621 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464669152179.gif -(1966118B / 1.88MB, 245x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
http://stevehaworth.com/main/?page_id=871

On his website there's a FAQ specifically about the magnets
>>
Augustus Blythewell - Tue, 31 May 2016 23:59:52 EST ID:h9HwPzaL No.36627 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36620
Can you feel them in your fingers with your other hand?

Are you worried that they might crack; I've heard people losing fingers over them getting infected.

Do you notice a difference in your sense of touch in those fingers on normal objects? I mean, does it always feel like you have a BB under your skin or something?
>>
Guinan - Thu, 02 Jun 2016 02:00:14 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36635 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36627

Yeah I can feel em with my thumb on the same hand too... the ones in my index finger and middle finger are on the right side of the finger, displaced off to the side so as not to get in the way of lifting things, and the one in my ring finger is off to the left side for the same reason, but also to tap into a different nerve. This displacement means that 99% of the things I do don't come into direct contact with the magnets, which is good because I'm into fitness and all that and didn't want them getting in the way of weightlifting. They don't, but I've noticed that the reason weight pins stay in place on weight machines is that they are also magnets (one of the many somewhat mundane, but interesting discoveries I've made since getting the magnets)

Honestly I've pretty much gotten used to them. Like I said, it's been almost exactly 4 years now. I could easily forget they are there because they've become so natural, such a part of me. One thing is though, if they get 'rung', ie impacted with something hard it fucking hurts in a reverberating sort of way.. so I do try to avoid that, not only for that reason, but also as you said because there is a worry of them cracking.

However, it sounds like ol Mr Haworth worked out a lot of the kinks in the first few years of magnetic implants, and that failures in the generation I have are relatively rare. If the silicon fails, they're still coated with gold (which is biosafe) but in that case sepsis is still a possibility. I do worry about such things but I honestly hope I can get the ~80 years of life out of these things that their gauss rating should provide (before becoming demagnetized)
>>
Phoebe Brinkinforth - Thu, 02 Jun 2016 06:44:28 EST ID:+htpKfW/ No.36636 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36588

I don't want to burst your bubble, but this thing isn't really adding to your senses. If we were able to do that, it wouldn't work the way it does.

The vibration gives you a cue so that whatever little bit of instinct you have in identifying north is rewarded. Your brain fills in the rest. This just makes you a bit more aware of the matter. It's an interesting experiment and it kind of teaches you a bit of a navigational skill, but it's not really the superhuman type of ability that you would want from such a device, which is why everyone tosses these things after a bit of use except for the most hard-core enthusiast who will eventually navigate a bit better.
>>
Phoebe Brinkinforth - Thu, 02 Jun 2016 06:46:39 EST ID:+htpKfW/ No.36637 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36636

I mean, sheesh. If they're able to improve your senses in any useful way, why is it that these super-smart people don't look like they hold PhDs. We're supposed to believe that they've made a medical and neurscientific breakthrough because they can apply a grey filter to headshot photos and dress like Devo?
>>
Guinan - Thu, 02 Jun 2016 07:03:33 EST ID:7Ps/T3Iu No.36638 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1464865413436.jpg -(43433B / 42.42KB, 576x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>36637
the guy in the OP photo got beat up in a McDonalds

meanwhile I beat people up for not being augmented

MagnetoDirection - 0

ElectroMagnetoSense- 3

watch yer fucking mouth or you're next
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Thu, 02 Jun 2016 09:10:43 EST ID:FMvGbb3w No.36639 Report Quick Reply
>>36636
>>36637
Thanks, captain obvious. I don't think you're bursting anyone's bubble here...

>but this thing isn't really adding to your senses
Maybe read posts before responding to them, like when I said "I mean, to me I'd still say it's only extensions of our current senses"

This post was edited by Therm0ptic on 02-06-2016 15:00:34
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Thu, 02 Jun 2016 13:32:46 EST ID:FMvGbb3w No.36641 Report Quick Reply
>>36639
I mean, sheesh, they're able to be in touch with nature in ways that you aren't. No one said they were medical and "neurscientific" breakthroughs, but they're already better than the human is in its default state.

I'm curious as to why you're on this board. You don't seem like someone who's been following futurism related things at all.
>>
David Blatherridge - Thu, 02 Jun 2016 18:54:35 EST ID:U2o6d0yR No.36643 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36635
Have the magnets ever fucked up a phone? Wiped a flash drive or something?
>>
Shitting Nazzlehark - Fri, 03 Jun 2016 03:11:29 EST ID:hn+zCwtg No.36645 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36643
Have they ever caused you to fuck up an old crt screen? Remember degausing?
In many ways doesn't havin gmagnets on you rfingrs make interacting with tech difficult?

Does any one ITT think it wodl be possible to minturize an electro magnet with wires and shit set to turn on with certain gestures so you could be mag free the rest of the time. Would be useful to avoid things like having your fingers stuck together while you sleep or dicking up a TV screen. Maybe that would allow the magnets to have a power level high enough to grab magnetic things from a limited distance. Or deflect things with significant velocity like bullets.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Fri, 03 Jun 2016 05:32:11 EST ID:A/sQ4MZ4 No.36646 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36645
From what I've read, the magnets that size aren't strong enough to fuck with things on the scale you guys are asking about. But that's only been in reference to people with one or two magnets.
>>
slimjob_dopamine - Sat, 04 Jun 2016 05:47:09 EST ID:V0XusHYQ No.36654 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1465033629647.jpg -(32153B / 31.40KB, 475x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>36600

Excellent work. We at [REDACTED] approve of magnetic/RFID/microchip implants and applaud your attempts to de-stigmatize the procedures.
>>
Guinan - Sun, 29 Oct 2017 22:35:59 EST ID:qN3mOCM1 No.37334 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36636
No, you don't understand, it has nothing to with geomagnetic sense. It lets me feel magnetic fields. And trust me, I can feel them. The security deactivation pulse that some checkout stands do is almost painful in it's intensity. The Earth has a very weak but pervasive field that I cannot feel. And having a PhD really only means you went to school most of your life. Having magnets in your fingers means you underwent a risky and untested operation because you're a crazy motherfucka.
>>
Sophie Shakewill - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 02:35:27 EST ID:eETM+sNe No.37335 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36645
>deflect things with significant velocity like bullets.

I maybe I'm forgetting how electromagnets work, but aren't most bullets not ferromagnetic?
>>
Guinan - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 06:01:26 EST ID:xINGBF/a No.37336 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37335
Correct, and if they were it would attract bullets.

Basically that guy is proof of the normies poor understanding of magnetism. If he got magnets he would begin to understand
>>
Phoebe Pitthall - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 22:12:43 EST ID:MGHVvWyl No.37337 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Although, if you had the technology to project extremely powerful magnetic fields precisely, you could use it to (along with obviously a very advanced bullet detection and trajectory analysis system) launch a ferromagnetic projectile to intercept and deflect a bullet (or maybe already have a deflecting projectile held within the field nearby a suspected source of bullets i.e. identified hostile shooter.)
>>
Eugene Criblingsadge - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 02:43:43 EST ID:eETM+sNe No.37343 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37337
Yeah, but I mean at that point why not just equip yourself with a miniature CIWS and be done with it?
>>
Wesley Sickledick - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 15:59:08 EST ID:5H0urQ1x No.37344 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510088348473.jpg -(131273B / 128.20KB, 1600x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>37343
Yeah I mean practically that is what you would do, except for the fact that transhumanists are fucking nerds and at least some of the time would wanna be this guy <----
>>
Reuben Pinnerspear - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 01:26:11 EST ID:sQTfY5Mk No.37374 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36610
I'm getting a magnet put in my right ring finger soon, gonna cost me $300 but thankfully in Australia piercing studios are allowed to administer anaesthetic, If it goes well I'd love to get additional magnets put in some of my other fingers too.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Wed, 13 Dec 2017 22:52:09 EST ID:44pyuxIG No.37375 Report Quick Reply
>>37374
Where did you get the magnet? I've been waiting for Dangerous Things to get theirs in stock but it's been literally like three years now. https://dangerousthings.com/shop/m31/
>>
Matilda Podgefield - Thu, 14 Dec 2017 04:12:22 EST ID:jRPsuht8 No.37376 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37375
The piercing studio has Steve Haworrth magnets in stock, the magnet is included in the $300 implantation price.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.