420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
aliens by booq - Fri, 10 Feb 2017 10:46:30 EST ID:gbNE17Eo No.37095 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1486741590764.jpg -(45019B / 43.96KB, 383x451) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 45019
obviously they are out there

so with this in mind if an alien species was revealed walking how many laws would change and what would happen around the globe

my thoughts is that religions would stop existing
i've even been trying personally to get rid of certain religions... making a diagram and a book - mainly its just to say that we can believe in whatever it is you want but why make books... worship freely believe what you want...
science has been revealing a lot of things which contradicts a lot of beliefs.. however once the truth is revealed i think that a lot of religions will collapse
myself i've been studying theology and whatnot for a while.. but after the thought of aliens i take this book a dictionary of demons and consider them together...
the Jedi way / the force is a true thing.. Buddhism wins imo

laws would change - can't see why certain drugs are banned, i doubt they know they just do without consideration...
politics would change and collapse

i bet we would change as a whole globally... we would see peace and progress

personally i see we should just do this.. we've got quantum computers and molecular robots to conjoin these two with other sciences i think we'll see a lot of leaps here... as with other ages and eras like bronze and stone... the leaps in technology and society jump a lot

its almost like most people we'll pretend to do certain things to get in.. but human nature is like that...

i've been studying psychology and with theology and other global input its hard to really put these in words because of the cultural differences... but its a rainbow of different ids

the abrupt change would be really interesting to watch though..

grab a beer aliens are here
>>
booq - Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:28:06 EST ID:gbNE17Eo No.37097 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37095
now that you know aliens are real. that life on other planets exists...
what do you think the name for jesus is there? do they have a savior? is there a god?
>>
Edward Pebberweck - Fri, 10 Feb 2017 15:10:09 EST ID:CjmR05YA No.37099 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37097
gods are simply beings able to seed life on another world. The technology exists to perform any "miracle" as described in the bible. With enough technology and power we humans can be gods too.
>>
Thomas Hippershaw - Sun, 12 Feb 2017 20:33:40 EST ID:gbNE17Eo No.37100 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1486949620276.jpg -(132163B / 129.07KB, 500x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>37099
i don't know about you but i understand technology and science to be finite discovery of the universe as well
finite
but as any one would, while on ayahuasca, i saw a 12 dimensional being (as seen by me)... it was a grasp of knowledge that was sorta like "i am the alpha and omega.. i see the begining and end..." no word was given but i saw that this being, neither man nor woman, saw time as 1 thing... like if you say alpha and consider the begining and omega.. then it was one piece the entire thing saw as a single bit of information.

i reach out to it but i don't think it has interest really..

but then you have to wonder, as i considered the alpha and omega and saw it as a human would have, then i considered that if i could see what was coming i could change it.. this is to say that if another could see it, they could to... and then we would against eachother in a mass...

"life is easy its the other person that makes it hard" quote a random bar patron

so in that sense if this was something then i would wonder myself as that being could see the entire scope as if looking at it as one piece but we see it as many different... would that mean that every attempt to change the future would be already done as it is

then we are already on a straight path of change that even if we try it was seen before and we are destined

fate and destiny... the illusion of choice
>>
Lydia Gooddale - Mon, 13 Feb 2017 00:29:56 EST ID:CjmR05YA No.37101 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1486963796631.webm [mp4] -(4007068B / 3.82MB, 356x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>37100
philosophy should never be used to find the secretes of the universe. It should be used to think about what we have already been able to observe through experimentation. A drug trip is not going to give you any answers besides the ones you want to hear. Our perspective is so tiny and you don't gotta smoke weed to know that it just helps you get there faster. The amount of space we have observed is nothing, and yet a drug trip is going to allow this minimalistic window we have so far to just pour the answers on us? No. by all means trip out all you want it's awesome. But learn things that are fucking dank before hand and focus on it while you trip. Like some of these things.

Through technology and research humanity can
>mix basic chemecals and explose to a light sorce to creat amino acids that eventually become multi celled life forms.
>manipulate DNA and RNA
>Replace body parts with mechanical ones. Theoretically you could replace all by the brain and be good to go.
>AI is breaking through the wall too. The debate is still on about if it has achieved sentience or not.

There is much more than what I listed but the future is now basically.
Phillosophically there are still many things that need to be asked about the ethics of what we change. The kind of power Humanity is about to claim could have far reaching consequences beyond the limits of this world. Take this webms for example, a small change created a new balance, and it wasn't even a technical change.
>>
Dreaming experience - Mon, 13 Feb 2017 14:22:02 EST ID:FuXIeBaB No.37102 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1487013722822.gif -(167375B / 163.45KB, 320x260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>37100
>>
Dreaming experience - Mon, 13 Feb 2017 14:22:44 EST ID:FuXIeBaB No.37103 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1487013764307.jpg -(108579B / 106.03KB, 564x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>37102

Trip to somewhere place:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGq-2gY81os
>>
Cyril Trotdale - Thu, 16 Feb 2017 20:17:27 EST ID:O0gwcnhZ No.37104 Ignore Report Quick Reply
'Nother Trip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhpZFvxRFhA&list=PLaDgTyZx3rOQGbLt-Wd0-nNdJZs1m7O7O

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.