420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
First time smoking weed stories by StoneBone - Sun, 08 Oct 2017 21:34:15 EST ID:PHNPtjRF No.4895865 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1507512855084.jpg -(7675B / 7.50KB, 259x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 7675
First time smoking weed stories? I am interested to see what the rest of you guys say.
Here is mine.
>Junior in High School.
>Used to think that weed could kill you, and all of that other bull.
>One friend starts smoking, and he peaks my interest.
>He tells me about all the awesome experiences he has, and the more he talks, the more I want to smoke.
>I ask him one day if we can smoke, "HELL YEAH" he shouts. We decided to do it on the weekend.
>For the next few days, I research the hell out of weed. Sometimes I stay up until 2AM just learning about it.
>The day comes, and I remember never being so hyped for anything else in my life.
Note: I have never even smelled or seen weed at this point, so I am noob af.
>I get to my friend's house, and we wait until the night comes.
>He shows me the bag of weed.
>It is dirtier than dirt.
>I did not know brown weed was bad, so I said,"Broooo that looks sooo cool!"
>My friend lost his lighter...and pipe.
>He makes a soda can pipe...and we literally used match sticks to spark it.
>We go in the backyard and light up.
>I cough a lung out.
>"This....hurts...why am I doing this?"
>Eventually I get used to the pain, and my friend an I finish up.
>I don't get high, just get the munchies.
>It sucked, but I was happy I tried it.
>>
Emma Farrystone - Sun, 08 Oct 2017 22:30:36 EST ID:VOVygmi8 No.4895868 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507516236239.jpg -(145128B / 141.73KB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I was 13 and it was June of 1995. I was at my friend's house helping her clean out a closet in her room when she came across a lipstick case. She said, "Hey, I thought I lost this. I used to hide my joints in this thing!" She shook it, snapped it open, and showed me two fat joints inside. "Wanna smoke some weed?" And the rest is history. To this day she's not only my best friend but my favorite smoke buddy.

Pic related, it's us at her 16th birthday. Check her dad rockin' the Freddie Mercury mustache!
>>
Sudden McLovin - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 00:22:48 EST ID:+Lza/flQ No.4895874 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4895868
Damn you old fuck , I wasn't even born in 95.
>>
Henderson Crumple - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 00:40:57 EST ID:9OTLTSWK No.4895876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507524057165.jpg -(137675B / 134.45KB, 507x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Cool! I also smoked the first time in my junior year of high school

>parents pretty straight-edge, never get drunk or smoke cigs let alone illegal shit
>grew up in a country where weed was p much innacessible
>be me, dumb high schooler, just got decent friends for the first time in my life
>bro is fucking around in college, pretty negative attitude towards """""drugs"""""
>Mexican best friend stays for spring break, says hes gonna bring a joint
>Mostly into Animal Collective at the time, didn't know anything about weed, just knew how many people said they were really cool to listen too when high
>get excited

about a week later, spring break arrives

>parents leave, we got the house for about 3-4 hours
>"lets go"
>we head to the cul de sac in my neighborhood, not bad spot but I know better ones now
>light up
>brought my copy of Merriweather to look at (holy fuck embarrassing)
>took a few hits, couldve been deeper but didnt really know what I was doing
>mustve been some dank ass fucking weed though
>the spot were at is at the bottom of a hill, my mexican friend proceeds to trip multiple times trying to get back up the hill while we both laugh a shit ton
>"we gotta make it back home"
>walk back, looking high as hell
>go to my room upstairs after getting some snacks and some drinks
>put merriweather on my shitty speakers and just like on the carpetted floor in full physical euphoria
>my mexican friend starts failling at English, literally too high to speak it
>merriweather ends, put on Feels by Animal Collective next
>eat a whole box of pic related, god tier stoner food

One of my best times, no idea how i got so high since i didnt know how to smoke it.
>>
Simon Fanwell - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 02:39:40 EST ID:bFQ3iJDs No.4895881 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4895865
>Junior in high school
>Go to friends house
>He's the only friend that lives in a black neighborhood
>Just chilling listening to music
>Said friend brings out a giant ziplock bag filled with 4 fucking ounces of weed that he bought from a neighbor - none of us knew this was a lot. We assumed we would just smoke a lot it.
>We had no idea how to smoke it and how much of it to smoke; nor did we know that he had acquired a fucking quarter pound and that is considered to be a lot. None of us had ever seen weed before and the first time we saw it it was a fucking QP.
>We make an apple pipe and use a salt shaker cap as a bowl for the apple.
>I take one hit and I feel like I'm going to die and start coughing for 30 minutes straight
>I keep taking hits really deep into my lungs
>Don't get high

>1 week later
>I buy a "joint" off same friend. He literally just emptied out a cigarette and filled it back up with weed since we couldn't buy rolling papers. He replaced the filter with a crutch.
>Smoke the whole thing by myself late at night in my backyard and get fucking HIGH for the first time ever.
>I listen to Van Halen's "Dreams" set to a video of the blue angels and just think "holy fuck it's happening"
>I lay down with headphones with just massive waves of pleasure flowing from my toes to my head.
>I can not overemphasize the fact that there were literal "waves" of pleasure flowing through me.

It was pretty great. Eventually my friend's dad found the bag of weed and was like "Holy fuck that's a ton of weed for someone who has never smoked before. How did you get this?"
>>
Simon Fanwell - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 02:40:50 EST ID:bFQ3iJDs No.4895882 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4895881
Just to clarify, I was a junior in high school AT THE TIME. This was 6 years ago plz don't ban me i'm not underage.
>>
Raymond Goucho - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 03:05:09 EST ID:JMKn8NL6 No.4895886 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>fly across country at woman
>red eye flight
>get into hotel, so fuckin' ready to crash
>woman's friend has "fire" weed
>woman calls me a pussy
>smoke on the highway
>everything looks like a railroad model, and i sound super retarded
>women laugh at me entire time
>>
Nomdrop Bubbleflopn - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 08:10:21 EST ID:ctac5PZY No.4895893 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>friend tells me I turned annoying as fuck since we got into highschool
>says he's got just the thing to fix that
>invites me over one day to try smoking weed
>him and a buddy make a pop can pipe and show me what a nug looks like
>right then was when I learned weed was a plant
>they let me smoke some, we took a walk in the woods
>bought 2 dozen krispy cremes and at them all while sitting in the parking lot
>listened to some music and everything was so bright and colorful
>sobered up in time for my dad to pick me up
>dad and i get home and he starts making me do yardwork and shit
>"son help me move this 350lb rotortiller out the back of my truck"
>not allowed to say no
>I stand behind the truckbed while he pushes the rototiller at me
>it clubs me in the fucking head and sends me to the ground
>knocked the fuck out
>he gets me up and says come on son we have a lot of work to do today
>we have to set up our garage sale
>next he starts making me write prices on stickers and put them on everything in the garage sale
>everytime he tells me a price I can't remember it, every time he tells me an item I forget where to put the sticker by the time I write down the price
>I tell him I think I need to go to the hospital because that rotortiller hit me really hard
>"No you're just havin' short term memory loss from smokin WEED with your friends"
>never took me to hospital
>memory problems lasted for 6 more years
>>
Lilith Failburry - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 14:28:49 EST ID:qLTElVyq No.4895912 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507573729852.png -(366770B / 358.17KB, 552x543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>hear about weed during my last year of high school
>decide to try it myself when the summer comes
>buy a joint
>never actually manage to get any more than a couple of puffs into my lungs before coughing which was so unpleasant that i thought it couldn't possibly be that was what you had to do
>only breath into mouth
>waste several joints and A LOT of money this way because i thought it wasn't potent enough
>find out that the way to go is to drag it into your mouth, let it cool and then breath it
>practice on a cigarette before hand
>it goes well, feel a little a lightheaded on nicotine
>bought lots a snacks for the occasion and of course a pre rolled joint
>the big day has arrived
>start to smoke
>"well this is unplea-"
>suddenly my self-perception is that I am an one eyed alien
>i feel like i am my friend when i look at my legs
>i feel like i see colours
>every time i blink once its like i blink eight times, its like the trailer for prometheus
>think about "bad" angles when im picking my nose
>feel like i remember long forgotten thoughts from my childhood
>can suddenly remember all the things i search for on incognito mode
>can barely open my computer because i have forgotten the password though
>hear a beeping sound from what feels like a specific part of my head, a little afraid that i am becoming brain damaged
>think to myself that if i ever becomes a politician that makes weed legal i will make sure it will be illegal to smoke it before driving
>after somewhere around 6 hours i am completely down again
Took me about 40 minutes to smoke that one joint
>>
Jesus Hayzeus - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 22:36:09 EST ID:ez9sbkAt No.4895948 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507602969871.jpg -(76509B / 74.72KB, 736x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Summer after high school
>Stoner best friend invites me and another buddy to smoke
>Smoke a blunt with his mom, him and my friend
>Affect a southern accent for the next couple of hours
>I do not have a southern accent
>>
Mary Lovestain - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 02:01:30 EST ID:HpHy6Ldq No.4895959 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507615290174.jpg -(14972B / 14.62KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Senior Year of HS
>Smoked a puff of a friends J but didn't want to hit anymore cause I was driving
>Didn't even inhale right
>Next day
>Hanging out with one of my best mates who had been smoking for a year or two by then
>He bought a dub sack and two cigarillos
>He rolls two shitty blunts
>Smoke em out in the woods
>Don't cough much, but my throat is burning
>Not feeling anything, worried I might not be affected by it due to bullshit stories I read
>10 minutes later
>Eating Chicken Nuggets and a McFlurry in a McDonalds
>Holy fuck this tastes amazing
>Why am I randomly laughing my ass off every three seconds? (Usually I'm quiet as fuck out in public because I don't like attention)
>Go to my friends house
>Play some Fifa
>Feels like I'm controlling actual players in a real soccer game
Pretty goddamn Slayer
>>
YeaISmokeWaddaboudit - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 10:03:48 EST ID:ShCzHbky No.4895982 Ignore Report Quick Reply
My first time was a rather interesting experience
>be year 11 in high school
>no stranger to drugs back then but never really tried narcotics
>on the bus with two friends
>they're whispering to each-other about "Gatorading Up"
>i ask what it's about
>they're planning to smoke the next morning
>i ask to join and they said sure
>next morning
>we met up in a low-growing tree at a dog park
>the tree was almost like a room, the leaves and branches grew down like walls
>we sit on the logs in the middle and i have my first bong hit
>no idea how to do it, got the idea on how to use it my third hit in
>friend brings up he technically stole it from a dickhead in our school
>other friend tells us it could be laced, because he didn't feel the usual weed high
>told us as the laced weed started kicking in
>trying to leave the dog park high off our asses
>One of my friends are freaking out and the other was trying to calm him down
>we parted ways when we left the dog park because i had an excursion
>the walk to the train station was the scariest experience of my life
>can physically feel every muscle in my heart, trouble seeing and hearing things
>went to the city peaking off my ass
>Next day one of my friends show the weed to another mate of ours who was an expert on drugs and shit
>he concluded the weed was laced with MDMA
>am skeptical about it but it makes sense when they explain it to me

was the most intense 3 days of my life. Still blazing up to this day
>>
Francis Dogfart - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 15:41:22 EST ID:cJDmQSgo No.4895995 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507664482156.jpg -(28878B / 28.20KB, 300x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The first time I smoked weed I watched Family Guy and giggled a bit.
The SECOND time I smoked weed on the other hand...
> Start thinking about freaking out
> Time slows to a crawl and I'm freaking out
> a century later (actually 5 minutes) I'm laughing
> Start speaking Spanish
> I don't know Spanish
> Can't speak English either lol
> can barely walk, so I jog
> sip some water, it feels like I'm standing at Niagara Falls
> Too stoned to normal out in public
> Watch a movie giggling at everything
>>
Claude Offenbauker - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 01:05:54 EST ID:RDxNkqJb No.4896031 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I remember feeling nothing after smoking a joint (mids) for 10-15 minutes. Apparently, unlike many first-timers I didn't fuck up and took many massive hits.
It hit me quickly and for the first ~10 minutes of feeling it I completely lost my shit having a panic attack. I was so fucked up that my vision split into 4 quadrants that were all shaky.
After that I was still monumentally fucked but fine once I realized that was only temporary. Two other things stand out:
One was another friend telling jokes. His voice sounded ultra deep.
Another is the oreos I ate. I shit you not the filling tasted exactly like bacon.
While it wasn't unpleasant after the start, the experience was so intense it made me avoid weed for 2 years after.
>>
Caroline Hommershit - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 09:52:33 EST ID:A5FDcNwk No.4896050 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507729953177.jpg -(30131B / 29.42KB, 604x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
> been 15
> hanging out in a strange spot with two older girls, drinking beer
> somebody knocked the door
> i open the door, it is my fucking Russian language teacher from school
> i'm slightly drunk cant understand wtf is happening
> hello Rita Aleksandrovna glad to meet you
> this two girls are renting her apartment
> im pissed off a bit cuz bitches havent even told me that
> one of them gave me lil stone wrapped in foil im like daamn thats hash shieet

> came home
> smoked it from under the glass with cocktail tube
> feel like punched in the head with bag of dust
> sweet tho, young cock waked up
> fappin like god
> instantly falling asleep
>>
Isabella Dondlestit - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:54:53 EST ID:elcJLBcE No.4896054 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>all these stories about being in school or like 13

LMAO retards
>>
Wesley Beblingworth - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 17:02:31 EST ID:EPfa3Ueg No.4896063 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4896054
You realize this is a "first time smoking weed" thread, right?
>>
Martin Sablingchark - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:44:49 EST ID:XYUSt3q/ No.4896072 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Honestly?
I had hung out with stoners all through high school, but never smoked. Just didn't really appeal to me. Same going into college, untiel the end of my secodn year.

My first time, I was 19. We had just gotten back to campus from my friend's funeral (he died of testicular cancer- get yourselves checked men, that's no joke) I remember a fair number of us circled around the parking lots and went to sit behind the dining hall, and they packed a bowl and we all passed it around, and I hit it when it came to em because he was a good man and I was going to miss him, and he really knew how to throw a party and make people feel welcome and included.

So I smoked, in his honor, as we all did. I didn't get too terribly high the first time, although there were a lot of sharp emotions in our group that night. I do remember going back to my g/f room eventually, and I went to the bathroom and looked down and the tiles on the floor seemed to be movind around, kind of melty-like. But that's about it- we talked a lot about our friend and our lives, had some good laughs and good cries.

And that's the first time I ever smoked weed.
>>
Angus Buzzgold - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 21:07:48 EST ID:6bRj1x3t No.4896075 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4895893

Damn thats depressing
>>
Ernest Dommerfene - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 02:41:08 EST ID:UEhNZlur No.4896092 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507790468335.jpg -(43768B / 42.74KB, 480x306) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
> be me
> freshman year of uni
> never smoaked before
> invited to sesh by friends
> hesitant because DARE said weed takes away your ability to laugh but go anyway
> first sesh is in a basement
> bowl and cheap weed
> take a few hits during the rotation
> nothing
> still alive, must try again
> weeks later
> sesh is in at a fire pit
> grav bong to end all grav bongs
> it's a gallon water jug, a massive ice bucket (the kind big liquor stores sell for parties) filled with water
> shit is sticky icky, smells like herbs and existential dread
> host takes first hit to show me how it's done
> "your turn anon"
> y...you too
> they prep it for me
> hit the mouthpiece and succ
> it never ends
> this is how I die
> can't take the full hit
> they have to pull me off and someone finishes it for me
> tell me to hold it
> can feel my ribs cracking from my lungs expanding so much
> can't fight it
> exhale a vaporous effigy of Lord Cthulu
> plop back onto my ass
> achieve nothingness
> senses amplified, thought fluid
> am I doing the weed now?
> try to take inventory of my being and surroundings
> pace picks up
> smoke a cig
> everyone looks sober compared to me
> am I really high?
> try to talk to person next to me
> no response
> they left a while ago
> what is life?
> stare into space
> people tell me it's time to go, everyone heading their separate ways
> k
> I start back to the dorm
> never quite sure if my feet are making contact with the sidewalk
> find a bench, have a smoke
> it's only been like four blocks, I still have to make it to campus and get to the other side where the freshie dorms are
> on the road again
> focused so hard on stealth that I'm breathing as softly and quietly as possible
> probably only made it worse
> get to campus
> place is built on hills and shit, winding paths and steep gradients
> Friday night
> campus police are out in force, part of uni admin initiative to fight binge and underage drinking
> start walking, what would have been a straight shot across campus became a serpentine hike as I had to avoid all the high traffic areas and duck down alternate paths to avoid people
> through dumb luck I get to the freshman dorms
> had to stealth roll behind campus gym and climb up a steep as fuck wet grassy hill because the main driveway in to the freshman park had a sobriety checkpoint
> smoke a cig, get inside and watch my roommate play RE5

Not the best story, my first time - all the exciting shit happened later.
>>
Hans McKiffer - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:12:00 EST ID:VJmwYSXU No.4896112 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4895982

when someone refers to weed as a narcotic i automatically envision them as a middle-aged chubby bald police officer, a bit sweaty and red in the face, completely out of touch to actual scientific classifications of drugs and medications. probably calls weed "dope" to sound hip.
>>
Esther Worthingham - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:36:02 EST ID:XMRnK5+6 No.4896130 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4895886
this is the worst story i have ever read in my life
u should be ashamed of yourself for posting this
>>
Arlen Hashbottom - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:40:47 EST ID:g1SplZyD No.4896131 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507837247824.jpg -(16971B / 16.57KB, 380x287) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4896112
STAY AWAY FROM THOSE JAZZ CIGARETTES, KIDS!
>>
Thomas Sillywad - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:13:15 EST ID:KtXMn/PV No.4896143 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4895982
>Next day one of my friends show the weed to another mate of ours who was an expert on drugs and shit
>he concluded the weed was laced with MDMA

Those are two of the most High School sentences I have read in a while
>>
Barbecue Hernandez - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:54:38 EST ID:PS54nmhB No.4896145 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4896112
It is a drug though
>>
Albert Hipps - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 19:10:45 EST ID:OVMcN/Ki No.4896146 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4895982
You can't smoke MDMA. Not in any practical sense anyway.

>>4896112
It doesn't come under the medical definition of a narcotic, only the all encompassing legal one.
>>
Thomas Sillywad - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 19:18:00 EST ID:KtXMn/PV No.4896147 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4896146
>It doesn't come under the medical definition of a narcotic, only the all encompassing legal one.
So how could you be "familiar with drugs" but "never tried a narcotic" then? Popping those Tylenol PM's like a badass?
>>
Easty Beasty - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 22:06:12 EST ID:QMuJo/CU No.4896151 Ignore Report Quick Reply
> Be me
> 2010, just before the Giants won the Series
> Go up to San Francisco to visit friend
> He asks if I want to hit some sativa
> He uses it for pain relief and nausea relief but he has a sugar boyfriend so he shares
> He gives me a bong and walks me through how to hit it
> I'm couchlocked for the next about 3 hours
> He puts on Fantastic Mr. Fox, then a couple episodes of Battlebots and puts me on a pile of plushies
> Good times
>>
Phyllis Deshshit - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 22:49:11 EST ID:sfF6C1mJ No.4896157 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4896151

> Battlebots

Right in my nostalgia
>>
Laura Longcock - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 22:10:33 EST ID:QQuPx4AW No.4896206 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507947033801.jpg -(80020B / 78.14KB, 667x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>2011, was 14, always had a big interest in smoking weed but was just nervous about doing it
>outside of school, lunch break, just waiting outside with a group of friends for classes to start
>a a friend and her group pull up close to us. She calls me over and passes me the joint. At this point I was the only one of the group who had never tried it so everyone made a big deal out of it
>go to back to classes with high with friends
>whole class was just us randomly laughing at things
>this pretty much becomes the next 3 years of my life

looking back I wouldn't change a thing. It just sucked that I had a lot general anxiety because of fear of my parents catching me or teachers finding out I was high (which both ended up happening lol)
>>
Lilith Failburry - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 22:48:28 EST ID:+ITyjZ3y No.4896210 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507949308965.jpg -(182509B / 178.23KB, 915x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Mines a little weird
>soccer team of private highschool think im big tough shit
>tear my knee, let go from team
>doctor would not give me anymore than 5mg hydrocodone after surgery
>dad basically insists I start going back to work at mcDs
>grill manager is this 65+ woman who before I had pretty much ignored
>second day back I'm in a pit of self-hatred for many other reasons but also in extreme agony
>she comes up to me and catches me sobbing like a little faggot
>put me at the backwindow the rest of the night, got to sit on a stool, still felt like bs and utterly ashamed
>closing the place she tells me to wait by her van for a bit
>gets out there and just fucking hands me a thick joint "you ever smoked one of these before?"
>no idea what I'm doing, she tells me to take it home and "just suck the smoke in your lungs and don't waste it" leaves saying "you'll be comfortable"
>"fine I'll fucking do something illegal and possibly kill myself I hate life anyway"
>go out on deck, light it up
>bliss, pain free bliss. smoked less than half of it before I got scared and hit it away under the house and went to bed, listened to music and played Fire Emblem before drifting into best sleep I had in months
>next day at work I puffed on the same joint again before coming to work
>she and I just grinned at each other for the entire day

I still to this day never met a bro half as cool as that old hippie grandma
>>
Henry Honderstock - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 00:57:25 EST ID:4XcA1qWv No.4896224 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I was 18, first year out of high school, I was hanging out with some friends and some girl took out a bag and a pipe. I already decided about a year ago if it came up, I would fucking try it. And I'm not saying it had an effect on my resolve for sure, but it was shortly after 9/11. Took a few hits and: NOTHING! Yeah, I was one of those guys who didn't get high their first time smoking.

SECOND TIME, I wound up laying on the couch, afraid to get up because I wasn't 100% sure the floor would be there. I miss being that level of high. Well, I mean, I've been WAY HIGHER than that since, but it's different when you know what to expect.
>>
Matilda Drummerbury - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 04:11:12 EST ID:o+jedRAV No.4896235 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4895865
Probably when i was like 14. It was mostly
>cough
>cough
>cough
>get a little light headed
Didn't really feel it until like the 5th time when i took more than a few weak hits.
>>
Shitty McCockerson - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 05:50:23 EST ID:GZwVoi3T No.4896243 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4895865
>be 15
>getting out of good boy phase
>smoke some cigs
>want to smoke weed, start hanging out with the punk kids
>they offer me to smoke, i take a few pulls
>didn't really feel anything

It was like this the second time too, first time getting high was different.

>Hang out with friend
>Put together to buy 25grams of jack herrer
>smoke
>get high
>more people come
>smoke more
>get really high
>the pigeons are singing techno songs

I got a headache from all the tobacco though
>>
Eugene Blytheman - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 06:17:27 EST ID:q0qCld6W No.4896245 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>be 15 year old me
>really into reggae think i truly am living like a rastafarian
>every year there's a one day festival in my city park for bob marley
>feelin the "positive vibrations"
>some of my friends come and sell me a big ol nug for like 2$
>finally get home can't wait to smoke up but don't really know how to make a joint
>get some sticky notes
>don't know you're suppose to grind it up
>just put a whole nug in a sticky note and roll it so it resembles a joint
>weed not grinded so i have to re light it every minute
>finally smoke the whole thing and feel nothing
>write to my friends that they ripped me off
>after 5 minutes time literally slows down
>out of nowhere realize how fucking high i am and start laughing by myself for 5 minutes
>start seeing 50 fps feels like my brain is lagging
>get paranoid don't know what to do so i go to sleep
>>
Lillian Chucklepock - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 07:58:54 EST ID:YuvUFlbL No.4896250 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4896092

This is the truest weed story I've ever encountered
>>
Laura Longcock - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 12:35:35 EST ID:QQuPx4AW No.4896257 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4896210
that sounds like a legitimately wholesome experience. Rock on hippie grandma
>>
Harold Appleberg - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 20:16:46 EST ID:bHwDMkpu No.4896281 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508026606958.jpg -(24531B / 23.96KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>tfw got high at 14
>tfw got high near bus stop/train station behind a big concrete ledge
>tfw my friend told me i could get high out of a shoe and i actually tried to do it because i was so high from the actual weed
>>
Alberto Crackplough - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 20:20:39 EST ID:G7U8Zs/l No.4896282 Ignore Report Quick Reply
My first time? It was a doozie.

>17 years old, first day of summer vacation
>Friends and I had bought a sack a week earlier and saved it to celebrate the end of the school year.
>At my buddies house, tell his mom(who happens to be a cop) that we were going to McDonald's
>Three of us in the car, one of them had smoked before so he knew how to roll a blunt
>Puff, puff, pass
>Proceed to get super high, to the point where we were to high to drive
>Pull into a Lowe's parking lot and smoke a free cigarettes, laughing our asses off
>It starts raining
>Sky was so grey that we couldn't see past the perimeter of the parking lot
>"Holy shit, nothing exists outside of this parking lot"
>Somehow make it home
>I will never understand why, but as soon as we got back all three of us started puking
>Friend's mom realizes we were high
>Spent the rest of my summer vacation grounded

Oh, to be young again.
>>
Oliver Habbersag - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:56:33 EST ID:rX9P1B9A No.4896289 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508032593188.jpg -(961878B / 939.33KB, 1564x1173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>be 15
>All friends are boring and lame as shit
>Go to the pizza/weed store
>Buy some bud and grab a slice ayyy
>Wait a few days for 4/20 because foresight
>Roll the worst joint ever, smoke it outside, fuck yeah gonna play some FEAR
>Shit my pants within 20 minutes of playing FEAR because something was spoopy
>Toohighlol
>Put some south park on, eat some munchies, pass the fuck out.

Lone smoking is still my favorite, this 4/20 will be my 10 year stonerversary , I'll have to roll a blunt or something
>>
Fark McGeezax - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:59:31 EST ID:F5yhjPNL No.4896290 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4895874
That's a shame. You missed some cool shit.
>>
Eliza Funderbanks - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 22:20:45 EST ID:+/45yOte No.4896291 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4895893
lol man you sound like a pussy.
Your dad sounds pretty chill though.
>>
Shitting Nicklebury - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:32:25 EST ID:2qGiZxZW No.4896314 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508077945667.gif -(4127849B / 3.94MB, 608x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
> freshman in High School at the time.
> two best bros are Tony and Scott
> Tony and Scott are down the road from one another while I have to ride a bike over
> Scott has the biggest yard with 40 acres of forest
> scott through his cousin scored an 1/8th of weed
> up till this point I had not seen what weed looked like
> only on Movies
Scott and Tony planned a little party for the 3 of us
> Scott was providing the weed, Tony was bringing munchies, and I was bringing booze(got it from my older brother)
> Bro got me the big 1.75 Liter Jug of Gordons Vodka(cheap shit)
> all 3 of us own dirtbikes
> dong a 2 day camp out
> I'm 1st to arrive with the booze
> Scott is working on our Fort that the 3 of us had been working on since we were like 8
> sweet two story pallet shack with a lookout on the roof
> I help scott for about 10 mins getting power by daisy chaining extention cords to a little gas generator
> now we have lights, videogames, and music
> tony arrives not long after with a boombox strapped to his handle bars blacsting AC/DC
> we sleep on the 2nd floor of the shack and make the bottom the kitchen/hangout
> My uncle taught me how to roll cigs while deer hunting, a talent that stuck with me for years
> had to mince the weed with a swiss army knife, then rolled several perfect joints
> we light a bonfire
> throw in some copper piping and old christmas lights for blue, purple, and green flames
> light our 1st torch
> we are all memorized by the flames
> we have the radio set to oldies then Comfortibly Numb comes on
> we all sing
> pass out by the fire
> day 2 saturday
> day is planned for riding the rails(A term for an out of operation train tracks that runs past us, we drive our dirt bikes on it all the time.
> load up and ride
> takes us about an hour
> we are going to a place affectionatly called "Mosquito Hill"
> chill out and smoke and drink
> enjoy a few Brats that we cook up
> the hill has a nice bluff that overlooks almost an entire town, and you can see the main road in
> we hit panic mode when we see a town cop drive up
> we hop on our bikes and dip
> we ride the rails back
> make a pit stop at a small town along the way
> stock up on more munchies
> on our way back it hit me
> we are drunk, high, underaged on unregistered or licences dirt bikes with no head or tail lights at night running form the cops ontop of trespassing
> we were breaking every law we could
> and it felt so right
> get back to Scott's and go back to the shack
> polish off the last of the vodka, and last 2 joints
> play Super Smash Bros till dawn.

And that was my 1st time smoking weed. Made an entire weekend out of it.
>>
Beefy McBeeferson - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 12:46:20 EST ID:nj/44a2d No.4896318 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508085980050.jpg -(38091B / 37.20KB, 840x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4896314

Cool story, bro. Good read with my morning toke. Sounded like a hella good fucking time.
>>
Martin Brozzledeg - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 21:57:29 EST ID:YuvUFlbL No.4896355 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508119049179.jpg -(64740B / 63.22KB, 284x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>junior in high school
>at this point I'm a cool enough dude, but my personality is pretty weird
>I now know that I was just weird because I had never smonkd weed
>all of my friends smoke weed but had never invited me because I never had anything to pitch (all my friends were poorfags but were also general assholes)
>one day my girlfriend gives me a bag of weed because shes one of those people who cant stop checking to see if she pissed herself after toking
>it is the greatest present of my life
>I have no idea how much it is, looks about the size of a thumbnail
>assume that it's enough for an average blaze sesh
>begin my plotting

>I bring the weed to school in my pocket for some reason
>have no idea just how pungent the smell of unsealed pot is
>be sitting in class one day, some asshole starts mentioning how badly it smells like weed
>oh ff uc k
>entire class is in on it, the teacher stopped lecturing
>panic mode
>frantically try to find the weed in my pocket so I can ninja shift it into my backpack
>roll for dexterity
>critical fail
>fumble hard
>half the weed spills under my desk
>decide that this is the worst day of my life
>I'm shaking, but eventually I somehow clean up the mess while the class is still occupied with trying to find the rogue stoner
>my hands are now covered in bits of plant matter, apparently weed is sticky as fuck which I never knew
>eventually the class gives up and I go on with my day

>lunch time, I go between all my groups of friends begging everyone I knew to smoke this weed with me despite me not owning a pipe
>I look like the biggest junkie on the planet and my friends are trying to explain to me exactly how not fun it is to smoke during school
>okay fuck all of you guys
>go find the "bad kids" who I had never talked to before in my life
>"h-how do you do, fellow stoners? would you like to join me in a little blaze sesh? :)"
>they all tell me to fuck off, except for one guy
>he offers to ditch school with me to go to his dealer's house
>sounds sketchy but finally I can fill my lungs with that sweet toke smoke
>I drive my car to some suburban neighborhood
>he explains to his dealer that he has no idea who I am but he wants to get me high for my first time
>go into the backyard, dealer pulls out a massive, freaky looking contraption that I now know was just a huge bong with an impractical amount of attachments

>dealer asks what I have to pitch
>ah yes, time to prove my worth to the cannabis community
>proudly place my smidgen of plant flakes on the table
>everyone stares at me for awhile
>"ok this looks like one hit bro but whatever"
>fills his bong bowl to the brim, passes it to me
>I want to show them that I can hang with the big dogs so I try to take the biggest hit that anyone has ever taken ever before
>midway through the hit, I now understand why that is a bad idea
>blow fully packed bowl+bong water all over everyone there
>I'm trying to apologize but I can only cough violently
>cough for what feels like one million years, eventually I start vomiting a little in my mouth
>I'm hugely embarrassed, but slowly this embarrassment is replaced by a much stronger sensation
>my concept of time and ego are obliterated, and I can no longer feel my body
>my limbs are miles away from me, my vision is filled with fractals, everything is reverb
>if I knew what a k-hole was, I would describe it as a k-hole
>a few minutes go by and I am now a vegetable
>I curl into the fetus position and keep repeating the words, "just pass me guys"
>suddenly, I'm pretty sure that everyone there is trying to have sex with me
>oh fuck what do I do
>is it bad manners to refuse an orgy right now? do they know that I'm a virgin? is this just what people do when they get high?
>okay I guess these people were kind enough to me so far, I might as well humor them
>start flicking my tongue at everyone there
>I'm just staring bug eyed at everyone, making bizarre shapes with my mouth
>everyone is thoroughly confused

>my next memory is laying in the backseat of my car while some guy takes us through a mcdonalds drive-thru
>a-am I being date raped?
>"dude your car feels like a spaceship right now haha"
>panic
>black out

>I am now back at my house under a blanket, watching MTV
>I am laughing so hard that eventually I lose ability to laugh and can only stare in wonder at my television in awe at the humorous spectacle that is taking place before me
>get exhausted and pass out while listening to dubstep or some shit
>wake up the next day still high as fuck

>my fucking face throughout
>>
Anton Dongway - Mon, 16 Oct 2017 00:32:39 EST ID:eFTsG8pR No.4896361 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4896355

the part where you were smelly in class was quite comical, the rest could be cut
>>
Priscilla Fandlefedge - Mon, 16 Oct 2017 22:41:21 EST ID:5aYcpDb0 No.4896426 Ignore Report Quick Reply
side note, anyone grow plants and have small plant under red lights then switch to blue and they get saggy as fuck
>>
Simon Sissleway - Tue, 17 Oct 2017 03:06:06 EST ID:LtQFI+Z8 No.4896432 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4896426
red works the best bc its absorbed the most by chlorofils bc its the complimentary colour
>>
Debbie Mulkwood - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 11:52:04 EST ID:2qGiZxZW No.4896762 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508687524606.jpg -(12842B / 12.54KB, 160x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
> be dwarfed
> stand about 4' 6"
> will never grow another inch
> Grade 10(Sophomore)
> i was always friendly with just about everyone including the stoners, jocks, preps, rich kids, rednecks, Christians, nerds, band and drama
> school mascot is a fighting leprachan
> guess who was the school's mascot?
> shit was so cash, would troll the other team's mascot, pantsing, pie in the face, shadow boxing
> even stole our marching band's baton, then declared myself the sergeant of the marching band.
> get invited after game by a Junior Varsity player, Tim
> Party is about 2 miles from my house
> Tim picks me up and offers to be my ride home
> arrive at party in full swing
> already a shot waiting for me, then make it a double
> get a beer too.
> offered to play beer pong
> get partnered with this chick April who is 9/10 fine
> playing next round
> Then I hear behind me
> "MIDGET TOSSING!!!"
> wait what?
> I can't even react before 2 guys grab each arm and a 3rd grabs my legs then lift me up over there heads and into the beer pong table
> I skid across the beer pong table and plow into these cups and these two chicks playing
> when the dust settles (when I got back on my feet)I find half the vasrity team jump the 3 culprits, Tim included
> turns out they were 3 players from a rival school who crashed the party
> only looking for an excuse to start shit
> I skip out on beer pong, too pissed off and not drunk enough
> go into basement
> another beer pong game in full swing
> go to a back room
> it's a home office.
> 5 people are hot boxing
> April is there too
> she just became a 10/10
> I stupidly answer "Smoking a Cigar?"
> everyone bust out laughing
> I just play along
> "If you say so man", a stoner replies
> I am handed the blunt that was being rotated
> I am faced with a difficult choice, give into peer pressure, or give into peer pressure
> I hit it and then I cough my lungs out
> April gives me a bottle of water
> slam it with tears in my eyes
> My vision starts to go into slow motion, colors pop, Everything feels better
> on my 1st hit already looking Chinese eyed
In my mind what I thought I said was: "Fuck yeah that was good..."
> However that is not what I said, what I actually said was:
> "I need to do that again, I don't think I did it right."
> which would explain why they handed it back to me again
> then I hit that shit again
> cough my lungs out again, get handed beer
> perfect
> do little puffs in the rotation till it's roached
> I'm floating on a cloud
> weed was so good i even forgot why I was so mad, or why I came to the basement for that matter
> then another is sparked
> fuck
> me
> running
> well lungs, you knew this day would come
> sorry, but we must part ways
> I talk about how good his weed is and prices
> stoner starts breaking down weed economics
> strains, weight, and why it's priced, even cannabis history in america
> fascinating
> mention I would like to buy and have a $20
> I do about 4 or 5 rotations.
> I remember the 3rd, 4th a little 5th is where things fad
> wake up in this office chair at 2:00am
> oddly enough the same office chair I was sitting on while smoking
> except this is not the same room we smoked in
> im upstairs, I smoked in the basement
> never mind how I warped myself up here
> we dwarfs are crafty like that
> I still feel high as balls
> party is starting to die down
> most moved outside for the bonfire
> Go down stairs and join the party
> stoners are all gone sadly
> was hoping to score some weed
> I stick around for another beer then go home around 3:00am
> Try finding Tim
> find him like 20 mins later in his car fucking this girl
> I text him that I'm walking home
> I'm starting to come down, didn't relaize how far 3 miles is.
on my stumpy ass legs
> gas station along the way
> could use a drink
> reach into pocket
> baggy of weed
> maybe a gram
> post-it note as well reads: "Dude, we need to hang out more" - stoner bro
> other side of post-it note has April's number
> fuckin a...
> go to gas station and find a corncob pipe and lighter, also a Orange soda, was craving one
> contine walk home and smoke
> killer party

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.