420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
I wanna offer weed to a friend by Arcturus Shitstain - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:56:16 EST ID:8bDgMGTT No.4896133 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1507838176189.png -(1290036B / 1.23MB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1290036
So I have a friend. Now this friend of mine is relatively nervous, depressed, and anxious. I was thinking that weed might help him with it, and may do him well to occasionally use. Issue is he's in a group that doesn't care about weed much. I respect his beliefs, but I wouldn't consider myself a true friend if I thought it would help and did nothing. Should I offer and if he refutes with one of those lies you're fed in highschool, refute it? I want to come off as a friend, and not as a skeevy stoner just trying to spread smoking to everyone (which I've offered to one of my friends, he's said no, and I respectfully accepted that). What approach should I take, and how would I ascertain if weed wouldn't actually be bad for him? I'm also somewhat nervous of him either reacting poorly to smoking (maybe getting even more anxious) or maybe taking too much a liking to it... I don't know much an addictive mind he is.
>>
Jesus Farthingstock - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 05:07:33 EST ID:GNguW63v No.4896238 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Just go for it man, you can always apologize if it doesn't go well.
But, really, it's a difficult thing to give advice about. You'll just really have to be on your toes while you ask and smoke with him, make sure it's comfortable and shit. Have munchies ready, games, movies, whatever. Be prepared to help him through an anxiety attack if he has one, etc.

I believe in you OP
>>
Gabriel Leavings - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 05:12:36 EST ID:jDnmDx2N No.4896240 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'd suggest letting him watch The Union documentary on weed. It's a pretty good way to introduce people to cannabis proper without having them smoke it.
>>
Nell Billingbanks - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 16:29:55 EST ID:qVVno9V+ No.4896332 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Why you trying to bring other people into the gutter with you?
>>
Molly Cinningford - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 21:26:51 EST ID:pCfrf3UZ No.4896354 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yes because nervousness depression and anxiety are not all things that weed completely exacerbate.
You can't solve other peoples emotional issues so easily. Let him sort out his own problems and don't make them worse by giving him drugs for fucks sake.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.