420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer by 37 !q/f/8XslGU - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 02:12:22 EST ID:dY4GSCux No.4904158 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520835142044.jpg -(688094B / 671.97KB, 1000x1142) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 688094
Hello, /weed/. It's been a long while.

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the recent MFLBs. I bought one way back in the day, probably in 2009 or 2010. It worked pretty well for me, although there weren't many alternatives on the market then.

The price still seems extremely reasonable compared to the alternatives. In /weed/'s humble opinion, should I buy another MFLB, or are there better vapes on the market for dry herb? I've also been casually looking at Grenco's selection.
Hugh Hellerlit - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 06:01:49 EST ID:OSNoNUzu No.4904162 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I haven't tried the mflb but I do know that grenco has a fairly bad reputation around here. I'd suggest looking at the vapcap or just sticking to the flight box imo
Abby Clitburger - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 09:54:24 EST ID:Niq2M/dO No.4904165 Ignore Report Quick Reply
lel no man dont get a MFLB.

Convection vapes are the best. Mighty if u got cash. Grasshopper has amazing hits but will break. Pax hits arnt great but its like the iphone of vapes it works.

Vapcap is has p good hits, it is butane/lighter powered. But is mad look into it,
37 !q/f/8XslGU - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 01:54:22 EST ID:dY4GSCux No.4904219 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Good to know about Grenco. I've been smoking for 10 years now, but only vaped on and off for a few years. Thanks for the Vapcap recommendation!

I appreciate the comprehensive perspective. The Mighty and its relatives look pretty expensive for my purposes. Thanks for the recommendations! It's really helping narrow down the selection.

>To both or others:

It seems like the Vapcap is somewhat of a winner in terms of value. is it better to go for a Vapcap and deal with the lighter/risk of combustion, or would it be more worth it to drop some more cash for a battery-operated vape?

I'd ideally like to get the best bang for my buck in regards to a sweet spot of performance/value, but don't have trouble spending a little more to ensure a positive experience with a quality product that will work for years.

I was recently gifted a vape for oil cartridges exclusively, so I'm looking for a counterpart for dry herb.
ChodeMastaFlex - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 03:39:09 EST ID:+dTOrnCJ No.4904223 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Get the Vapcap M, or the Nectar Collector "Honeybird". Altho idk if latter is technically vaping. MFLB is old news.
David Fepperchick - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 06:05:03 EST ID:K60ZzRVD No.4904226 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Seconding mighty / crafty rec. Solid vape, really great hits / airflow, easy to clean and good customer service. I've had 2 replacements so far (I am a heavy user and my last crafty lasted 422 hours of use before breaking), so for the original price I've had 3 units.

Pax looks cool but hits like a bitch and is harsh, needs to be filled alot more than the crafty to hit properly. Also eventually resin will build up under the rubber seal where the on button is, and will stick it in place making it impossible to turn on. To use my pax now I have to hold it over the hob and heat up the resin to free the button and even then its hard.
Jack Ginnerfield - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 20:27:40 EST ID:g4iPQtV8 No.4904246 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520987260904.jpg -(18241B / 17.81KB, 480x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
had the MFLB for like 3 months in 2011 and then sold it to a friend

good but forgettable
Phoenix Wright - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 19:32:15 EST ID:kSlcP3YH No.4904375 Ignore Report Quick Reply
disagree, i still have mine from 2012 and used as a daily driver ever since.

I agree that there are better vapes out there but for there is no vape that close in the same price range as the box imo
Alice Chemblebudging - Thu, 22 Mar 2018 04:54:39 EST ID:rWIzmRn1 No.4904648 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The problem with it, is that its a bitch to try and share with people since you have to explain to every newcomer what the technique is. And when you're at a party and everyones trashed, you eventually say "fuck it" and dump your load into a joint.

If its just for you and you need something inexpensive that works for those who have the patience to get the hang of it, go for it.
If that doesn't sound great, save your pennies and buy a Summit+ (really good conduction vape but for fuck sake hang onto that warranty, my second one has recently died on me)

otherwise keep saving your money and get a Da Vinci IQ or Arizer Air

Its worth just sending your old one in for a warranty reboot though
Bumrush Kush - Thu, 22 Mar 2018 11:59:18 EST ID:gShQ+gKV No.4904660 Ignore Report Quick Reply
If money is a deciding factor, buy a flowermate instead. Same price range, better functionality. That whole fully charge AA batteries and drain em routine is very old. Currently have a PAX3 but the flowermate 5S and flowermate PRO have both been reliable devices that were cheap.

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.