Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Got weed anxiety? Here's what can really help. by Indo indican - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 18:23:10 EST ID:wIoJj35K No.4909119 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528842190542.jpg -(817252B / 798.10KB, 1592x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 817252
So basically, I used to smoke weed daily for a few years. I took a 3 month break earlier this year because I was having some bad anxiety from weed and smoking too much.

After taking a considerable break and working on some personal things in my life, I came back to it. And besides one or two times, it was mostly positive.

I found out some things that can really help with weed anxiety; Making sure to eat before you smoke. This is a big one. I find if I smoke a bunch or do a bunch of oil and don't drink enough water or eat anything I'd get horrible headaches which would give me more anxiety and make me feel on edge. Also always be in a good setting. If you are in the mood to go explore nature or visit a friend do it. If you'd rather be in bed, do that.

Sometimes some calming music can really help too, I like relaxing ambient stuff like Boards of Canada or stuff like Mac Demarco can really be nice.

Another thing that helps is exercising more regularly. Sometimes you just need a good walk to burn off some steam and stress before smoking. I find it can help you feel better overall too and more confident.

Also, this is an obvious one but watch the dosage. Don't be impatient after taking a brownie and down the whole tray. Pace yourself, especially if you have a lower tolerance and have a small bite. Take one toke and give it some time. It's not a weed competition, let the hit guide you to a calm place. Don't overdo it.

And one other thing that I find really helps, is try to not overthink things. Don't let your mind wander and get anxious over nothing. Sometimes i'd notice my heartbeat would increase a bit which would make me worry and then I'd get stuck in a loop of anxiety. Once I let go and stopped caring my heartrate naturally calmed down. I've always had anxiety and I find weed can help, you just gotta learn to chill out.

Lastly, look into getting CBD oil to take with your weed or even just high CBD strains in general. I find they can be a lot more calming and less on edge like a lot of THC weed can be.
>>
Indo indican - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 18:31:40 EST ID:wIoJj35K No.4909122 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Just realize that no matter what happens you CANT die or be injured in any way from marijuana (other than massive gut tummy from 5kg of pizza).

Its all in your head (brains are powerful), and only a few successful sessions of smoking were you have a good time will cure the issue.

I remember I used to get paranoid about heart related issues from smoking and used to think my left arm used to tingle and I could feel it as leading to a heart attack.

Well one time when I felt the tingles coming on while at the top of a mountain with the anxiety ramping up. I just closed my eyes, took some deep breaths and focused on the tingling. Once I did that, I was able to take that tingling, move it from arm to arm or all over my body or remove it. Since then I've been worry free!

Happy Little Tokes are the way to go! No big rips!
>>
Denny Boogaloo - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 18:34:29 EST ID:wIoJj35K No.4909123 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4909119

I get bad anxiety from heavy Sativas. Indicas work well for me. Some strains trigger it worse, for me G13 is not good. Bubba Kush or OGs are some you can try. Good luck.

Skywalker OG seems to be the winner for me. Very happy and giggly stone.
>>
Candy Prolapse - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 18:45:58 EST ID:1hAzm0xl No.4909126 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528843558946.jpg -(94488B / 92.27KB, 2000x2784) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I started taking l-theanine for the anxiety symptoms that break through my high. I still feel worried about stuff I have to do but the pain in my chest and lump in my throat go away. Thinking about stacking 5-htp and St Johns wort with it.
>>
Donald Duckington - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:22:04 EST ID:8RrP9O1A No.4909136 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4909119

this has been known for years that smoking very tiny amounts spread out through out the day increases serotonin in the brain while smoking large amounts at one time depletes the brain of serotonin causing anxiety, depression panic etc the only problem is the individual and dosage. It's way too easy to smoke more than you need and then you're just depleting again and fall back into the same pattern. So there should be a dosage vape pen or something like that which only activates a certain amount for a certain period of time otherwise it's way too easy to just get completely blown
>>
Angus Crannerfuck - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 21:32:14 EST ID:iSI3GYF4 No.4909139 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4909119
At least personally, a lot of my anxiety was coming from mental health issues. I was scared of dying and so any negative feelings came up as bodily dysfunctions that weren't actually happening. Maybe you have stress or anxiety about something in general and weed is making you confront those feelings.
>>
Doyle Mustachio - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:25:19 EST ID:ZHFkBc+N No.4909163 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528885519481.jpg -(3275441B / 3.12MB, 3507x2480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4909126
DO NOT COMBINE 5-HTP AND ST. JOHN'S WORT!

https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/5-htp-with-st-john-s-wort-1-10727-2106-0.html

5-HTP is metabolized into 5-HT (serotonin). St. John's Wort contains a chemical that blocks the re-uptake of serotonin. Both drugs increase the amount of serotonin in your brain, so you should take one or the other not both.
>>
Khan Spacerider - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 13:40:07 EST ID:1hAzm0xl No.4909183 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4909163
Wew thanks for the heads up
>>
Reuben Sottingsore - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:53:16 EST ID:NlPCxFNs No.4909197 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4909119
Used to love me a pipefull but nowadays even one hit kinda puts me on edge. I used to have zero problems smoking pot but one night when I mixed it with something else, well it hasn't been the same since. I think that night has not only made weed unenjoyable for me but has given me anxiety all day no matter what. I still have a joint now and then, just to see if maybe things were back to normal. So far nope, I can handle the weed anxiety but its positives almost dont show due to the negatives its had recently. Not sure how to go about changing this, its been years.
>>
Reginald Bluntstein - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 22:56:46 EST ID:ELYctOSa No.4909261 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4909197
What did you mix it with?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.