Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
weed and mental/physical illness by Nell Sucklestock - Mon, 09 Jul 2018 19:15:08 EST ID:r/skrlFo No.4910513 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1531178108889.png -(416172B / 406.42KB, 601x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 416172
so weed is like literally the only thing i enjoy but i can't fucking do it and i don't know what to do anymore. weed just takes such a toll on my body its not normal and i can't quit idk what to do.

my first problem is my body is fucking shit like im always tired and sick feeling bags under my eyes pale sickly looking. whenever i smoke weed it instantly gets 10x worse the bags under my eyes get so bad they start to sting and burn. i instantly get 10x more tired which is bad because when i wake up im already too tired to get out of bed and i literally spend my whole life just trying to take a giant nap. i have really bad hair loss and im balding bad as fuck. whenever i smoke weed my baldness gets 10x worse i see like streaks of skin showing my scalp through my hair, my hair on the top of my head gets really really itchy and i notice a lot more hair falling out and stuff

i feel crazy and whenever i smoke weed its worse like i think shit is demons like the world is evil and run by demons and shit and like musicians actors rich people and everything are all like demons and evil and shit. whenever i smoke weed i get too lazy or anxious to do anything i notice people are more likely to pick on me when im high and i cant do anything or think of anything to say. i can't do anything when i smoke weed i get so nervous and anxious i can't talk or make phone calls or make eye contact or do anything

what do i do? why does weed fuck me up this bad? i don't get what the hell is wrong with my body it acts like im running on a dead battery or something and im like plugged in a charger but the battery is broken so it won't charge past 2%.

the kicker...the funny part..the part where god really gets his laughs and kicks is i need weed for medical reasons like not even the joking way i mean i actually need it for medical purposes the way diabetics need insulin and heart patients need medicine. i have this god awful nausea where as soon as i wake up i instantly have to puke but i cant i get so sick to my stomach im constantly slumped over holding back my puke and have to randomly lay down every hour. my stomach gets so cramped and sick feeling i can't even function its the reason why im NEET. i also have intense rage issues like i just go fucking crazy and go into crazy depression and will cut myself and try to cut myself if i dont smoke weed. literally being awake for 2 seconds i start freaking out ill freak out on people write angry shit on social media ill start flipping out on everyone.

weed is the only way i dont feel sick or hate everything.
>>
Cyril Blytheridge - Mon, 09 Jul 2018 19:28:48 EST ID:v9RE1sm2 No.4910514 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4910513
>i feel crazy and whenever i smoke weed its worse like i think shit is demons like the world is evil and run by demons and shit and like musicians actors rich people and everything are all like demons and evil and shit

You need to talk a physician and a mental health expert, not 420chan. Until then I'd recommend smoking the bare minimum that helps you get through your nausea.
>>
Nell Sucklestock - Mon, 09 Jul 2018 19:40:26 EST ID:r/skrlFo No.4910516 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4910514
no psych person can fix this. im like 100% its my environment but there's nothing i can do because leaving is impossible.
>>
Mavis Fudgecurl - Mon, 09 Jul 2018 19:41:31 EST ID:eNcWHl8z No.4910517 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4910513
Antidepressants and or some anxiety meds may help, Try CBD
>>
Baby Eater - Mon, 09 Jul 2018 21:32:58 EST ID:v9RE1sm2 No.4910522 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4910516
Getting your head right is the first step to getting yourself out of that type of environment
>>
Jenny Mennerford - Mon, 09 Jul 2018 21:34:38 EST ID:r/skrlFo No.4910523 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4910522
i live so far deep in the middle of nowhere that the closest person i could do that with was an hour away and now i don't even have health insurance. this shitty life is why
>>
here have an unrelated soviet antireactionary image - Mon, 09 Jul 2018 21:58:48 EST ID:tLezIP2x No.4910526 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531187928947.jpg -(92442B / 90.28KB, 531x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Dude it sounds like you have Crohns or something! Nausea and hair loss cannot be weed unless they are spraying it with agent fucking orange
You can't be smoking shit, the ash has got to be building up inside your lungs, I thought because I stopped coughing shit up it wasn't in there... I was wrong, it came out stuck to scar tissue once I switched to edibles and then started growing my own. I was smoking garbage kindling weed that burned like crazy. Just throwing stuff out there man I hope you feel better, make sure you go for walks and other old people shit every day, poor posture can start scrunching up your lungs

EDIBLES! EDIBLES EDIBLES EDIBLES
look up CHOCOLATE DOUBLE BOILER on youtube, cook your weed in coconut oil in the top pot with a lid on it for about an hour and a half stirring every fifteen minutes or so, sorry if this is dumb advice and you can't make budder where you are, but ash is so shitty for you if you have health complications that it could be worth it to go camping just to make some budder
>>
Debbie Mulkwood - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:52:15 EST ID:m568o5b7 No.4910554 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Chronic, daily use of cannabis can cause intense nausea as well. The only way to stop it is to take a hot shower. I'm not bullshitting you, you might need to go to the hospital to get off weed. See attached link, Hamilton from vice has clips on Rogan' s podcast talking about it as well: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2664574/ Alopecia affects a lot of men, even early in life, I mean, my dad and boss bothnnhave hair loss, never smoked weed. Try going for a walk in a safe, public place, without too many people as to trigger paranoia. I've been there, OP, it's smart of you to not rule out that cannabis could be playing a role in your physical/mental health but don't go full 420-blame and rule out something obvious like being socially isolated. Isolation is very bad for one's health. I'm sorry you're paranoid about celebrities, if it makes you feel better, there are plenty of demonic humans who aren't famous at all. Take care, my man. I could write you a book of anecdotal cannabis troubleshooting from personal experience but I think you might need to act fast before your health gets any more unbearable. I hope you reach out to a doctor or friend right away as it is much better to be on the safe side with symptoms as severe as the ones you've described.
>>
Edwin Cudgedock - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 14:10:32 EST ID:Y2y79hoq No.4910555 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4910513
How's your diet? Do you exercise? What's your hobbies? What are your goals? Do you have any friends? Do you have any kind of sleep schedule? A reason to wake up when everyone else does? If you arn't sorting out these basic things you will be having a miserable time. Some of them are easier to fix than others, like making sure you're eating right, but you need to rule those things out. If you're not doing any exercise and eating lots of carbohydrates and sugar your blood sugar could be getting fucked up every day and sending your inflammation through the roof. Listen to that other anon about weed causing nausea too. It could be that.

Relaxing and releasing tension with things like yoga and meditation will probably help you out too.
>>
Haze Smokestack - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 04:47:37 EST ID:7uFZWxC8 No.4910623 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You sounds like a mess, glad I'm not you, lmao
>>
David Gemmlebit - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 19:00:46 EST ID:RtyHQYu8 No.4910648 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4910623
unironically this
>>
Daniel Chickenchoke - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 22:34:12 EST ID:rAYF/RX2 No.4910654 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4910513
It sounds like you are physically sick and should have your blood tested or something. But weed is a drug, of course you will have a hard time making eye contact and communicating while high on it. Obviously the media is demonic, everybody can see it is evil so don't worry so much about that.
>>
Betsy Bondlehood - Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:03:21 EST ID:K2f1A10m No.4910670 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531497801910.jpg -(68332B / 66.73KB, 720x405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
How high are you getting?

I have bipolar and insomnia and this happens to me when I overdo it. However when i just take small doses and have a beer or two to take the edge off, I feel fine the day of and the next day.

Have you tried experimenting with much smaller doses than what you're used to? I started enjoying weed more when I realized getting 10/10 blazed wasn't necessarily the best thin for me, any more than getting blackout is a good idea.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.