Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Now Playing on /1701/tube -

PEW PEW Thread

!Tz0ULG.7to - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 00:05:25 EST yflJl9O1 No.68184
File: 1565064325090.jpg -(229301B / 223.93KB, 1024x769) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. PEW PEW Thread
My favorite thing in Star Trek is when the ships shoot at things. Inanimate objects or other ships, hitting shields or blowing holes in the hull it doesn't matter. I wanna see all of your shots of ships shooting shit.

Post-battle-damage shots of ships are fine too.
>>
Grilka - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 23:01:51 EST z7ZoKnOI No.68225 Reply
>>68184
Sacrifice of Angels was the beginning of the decline of Trek combat. Before that we had comfy pseudo-submarines or cruiser battles and after that it was just 'what if idiotic golden age of sail battles but in space'.
>>
Guinan - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 12:49:59 EST b048m/L8 No.68323 Reply
>>68225
This is very true. Retrospectively, in a lot of ways I realize that many things DS9 did contributed to the decline of trek. It was an amazing show, with great characters, but at the same time at its very soul it was a complete ripoff of Babylon 5's concept bible.. and yet it evolved to be so much more. But it 'crossed the Rubicon' in some ways, by introducing a little conflict, by showing the federation has its dark sides, and there was no walking that back in cowardly-written voyager, but they did it anyways, resulting in Voyager being a pulpy half-serious show rather than following DS9 up with quality. But that's not necessarily the fault of DS9 in any way, Voyager betrayed its 'Oregon trail in space' setting almost immediately when they started recycling TNG scripts and Voyager started interfering with stuff that in real life they wouldn't have the luxury to even worry about.

Certainly the most egregious thing they did was take shields completely out of that battle and just have shit exploding everywhere like fucking star wars. Did it look cool? Hell yeah! But did the thinking part of my brain have some serious concerns? Oh yes. Certainly.

So, in short, I agree

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.