Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Now Playing on /1701/tube -

Numbers

- Tue, 03 Sep 2019 21:55:22 EST qxosunFH No.68505
File: 1567562122433.png -(308326B / 301.10KB, 512x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Numbers
Don't think about the answer too hard, just say what your gut response is:

What order do you think of the TOS Episodes in? Production order or broadcast order?

I definitely think of them in production order because all the episodes I DLed were numbered that way, I didn't think until recently about how that could affect someone's viewing experience.
>>
Maihar'du - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 04:52:35 EST jwjJ078M No.68506 Reply
>>68505
Production order is probably the best way to go about it unless there are serious continuity issues I don't know about. I don't think stardate viewing orders are actually viable over the whole franchise because of inconsistency and broadcast order tended to vary based on what they felt would attract most viewers.
>>
Leonard McCoy - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 10:22:15 EST bOlOhkyn No.68507 Reply
>Production order or broadcast order?
I don't remember the difference between the two. It's like, Man Trap and Corbemite Maneuver swap or some other unimportant changes, right?
>>
Ulis - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 22:28:06 EST bOlOhkyn No.68522 Reply
yeah I glanced at wiki and I couldn't spot what the difference was
I guess the romulan and klingon episodes have something resembling continuity at least for "holy shit nobody's seen a romulan" in the first one of them and when they try to bullshit up a reason for reusing the other guys' spaceships and stuff, but I'm pretty sure there's not anything that you'll encounter of any serious importance as long as you do either one

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.