Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Now Playing on /1701/tube -

live long and profit

- Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:23:21 EST MKoc/uin No.69375
File: 1579019001096.jpg -(53130B / 51.88KB, 472x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. live long and profit
so, this exists
>>
Jennifer Sisko - Tue, 14 Jan 2020 12:50:09 EST bOlOhkyn No.69376 Reply
the Garak book was pretty good but iirc I've heard it was more an extrapolation of existing character notes the actor had
>>
Tora Ziyal - Wed, 15 Jan 2020 05:25:07 EST cz2TWSOJ No.69387 Reply
>>69377
I didn't immediately see it until your post heh.
>Originally published: January 1, 1999

Would have been ok to publish that back then.
But who knows did anyone read it?
>>
Guinan - Fri, 14 Feb 2020 17:33:00 EST b048m/L8 No.69622 Reply
>>69375
>Quark is about to make an extraordinary deal, when he finds himself in the middle of a diplomatic crisis. Grand Nagus Zek is refusing to sell one of the lost Orbs of the Prophets back to Bajor. In response, the Bajoran government cuts off all diplomatic ties with the Ferengi and outlaws all Ferengi businesses within its borders. Quark first loses his bar, and then is subsequently imprisoned. But he finds himself to be the only one who can prevent a war between his people and Bajor.
Sounds like this would have made a good episode.. much like the one that goes into Garaks backstory. Any others in the same vein, written by the actor and all that?
>>
Karr - Fri, 14 Feb 2020 19:29:12 EST bOlOhkyn No.69623 Reply
>>69622
there's a bunch of books that have been "cowritten" by the actor and somebody who really writes it, but the iirc the Garak one was fairly unique in that it was basically a massaging of the notes the actor had put together about all the character's old experiences and stuff as opposed to just random stuff they brainstormed, so in theory that story in Stitch in Time is really what the actor was pulling from for emotional memory when Garak made an allusion to his stint as a gardener for the Romulan whoeverguy or when his claustrophobia acts up
>>
Legate Porania - Fri, 14 Feb 2020 19:40:29 EST ijWmIsRh No.69625 Reply
>>69623
>there's a bunch of books that have been "cowritten" by the actor and somebody who really writes it

The kids have to learn about TekWar sooner or later.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.