Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Now Playing on /1701/tube -

Dukat's GILF tooth.

- Fri, 26 Jun 2020 12:55:41 EST nldWS06A No.70466
File: 1593190541878.jpg -(42560B / 41.56KB, 479x470) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Dukat's GILF tooth.
Don't know bout you fam but this whack imho.
Did wrong in my book XD
>>
Wesley Crusher - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 19:42:10 EST jwjJ078M No.70467 Reply
>>70466
S7 Dukat is non-canon. The writers got upset that he was popular and bajorans weren't turns out trek fans don't like ethno-religious nutjobs in space, who knew? so they wrote him to go crazy and gave the resolution of his storyline to Damar instead.
>>
Natima Lang - Fri, 03 Jul 2020 19:13:03 EST BBoo42qJ No.70477 Reply
>>70467

I actually like that Dukat went full batshit after his daughter died. He may have been trying to find out if Ziyal was in Bajoran Heaven, or some shit.

Damar spent his career “serving Cardassia” by enslaving Bajorans and being a jerk. After Cardassia got a taste of being enslaved, he changed his tune, and became a true Cardassian hero.

Also, I believe Damar is the first recurring character in Star Trek to have an issue with substance abuse.
>>
Captain Kargan - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 16:37:18 EST 7tdn6gsd No.70478 Reply
we stop with the sound of her voice.
>>
Krem - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 08:44:16 EST kvhLikSb No.70479 Reply
1594039456525.jpg -(39254B / 38.33KB, 618x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>70467
>he was popular and bajorans weren't

Yeah no shit, pretty much all Bajorans on the show are terrible people. Even Kira (who were are supposed to like because she's a main character) is insufferable until she goes through an arc where she's forced to work with people from other cultures and finally learns that you don't need to be a cunt in order to get ahead in life (or something to that effect).

The only likable Bajoran I can think of is that old guy who gave Ro Laren some hasperat and advice. But I bet that off-screen even that guy beats his wife in front of the kids because she didn't make the hasperat spicy enough.
>>
Chell - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 12:25:18 EST BnrdIjvE No.70480 Reply
>>70479
Kira starts as a cunt and learns quite a few lessons. I enjoyed watching it and am a fan of the character but because she overcomes being horrible rather than because she's just nice. Dukat slowly did descend into being a tosspot in almost a direct contrast to her, but he had so much smarm that he would have had to go a long way. I think if they'd kept the existing pace he might have been annoying by about season 11 or 12 but they didn't have that time so they just made him go mad and called it a day. In fairness he's had a pretty wild ride and going mad isn't completely unbelievable but it's definitely the "make the best of the situation we got ourselves into" cop out and not superb writing.

He spent 6 seasons ignoring vital lessons and doubling down. Losing Ziyal could have also been the moment where it finally came to roost and they could have turned him into a tragic character, I think it's harder to imagine the Cardies rallying around such a contraversial figure the way they did Damar. Also for all his smarm I can't imagine Dukat laughing and saying "They'll just make another copy of him, you know. You should've killed me. There's only one Dukat".

There were a couple of cool bajorans and they all die heroically. Though chill gardening dude's corpse ends up being another stepping stone for Kai Hilary.
>>
Captain Rudolph Ransom - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 18:57:08 EST jwjJ078M No.70481 Reply
>>70480
>Also for all his smarm I can't imagine Dukat laughing and saying "They'll just make another copy of him, you know. You should've killed me. There's only one Dukat".
Because Dukat wouldn't laugh at a pointless death, regardless of if they could be cloned.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.