Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Strange New Worlds is Amazing

- Thu, 09 Jun 2022 19:39:39 EST hSKfchha No.72229
File: 1654817979811.png -(151994B / 148.43KB, 1045x453) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Strange New Worlds is Amazing
in this thread: Episode 6

Lift Us Where Suffering Cannot Reach
>>
Guinan - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 08:37:59 EST TrmGA9Zd No.72232 Reply
>>72229
It looks like shit, I have had enough spock recastings at this point that I kind of think Spock is the worst character in Star Trek
Tell us, please, what's good about this show
maybe if you do a really good job I'll pirate it for free, but under no circumstance will CBS/Paramount see money from me again after the disrespect they showed Star Trek
Since you're cheerleading this show, there's like 50/50 chance whether you're a real person who actually likes this show or some kinda paid shill. Yes, even on this tiny site we saw them, especially when Into Darkness came out the board's population quadrupled and suddenly there were tons of people that had nothing but flowery things to say about that pile of horse vomit.

What's good about yet another prequel no one wants set in the most overdone period of 'Trek that only normies (who know nothing of Trek) care about?
Please, convince me to give it a chance.
>>
Kai Winn - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 06:12:29 EST VSDl19Mu No.72235 Reply
>>72232
>Tell us, please, what's good about this show

It has better graphics in it than plain The Orville.
>>
Guinan - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 13:26:13 EST TrmGA9Zd No.72236 Reply
>>72235
That's almost the opposite of an endorsement.. so you're telling me they spent the entire budget on outsourced Korean CGI and lensflares instead of focusing on the story and hiring actors that aren't Mayweather-tier?
Do you even know what star trek is??

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.