Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Subject
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich


I cannot post shit.

View Thread Reply
- Fri, 03 Jul 2020 16:06:34 EST Yhme1YSQ No.265405
File: 1593806794704.jpg -(18301B / 17.87KB, 236x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I cannot post shit.
Trying again now on the phone but using mobile data. Shit is fucked, they say that humam anti spam failed and it is true, it failed because i don't spam shit.
>>
Madman Buttocks !F612/rL8Ks - Fri, 03 Jul 2020 20:06:01 EST JTsVpEB4 No.265409 Reply
>>265405
theres something wrong but they will show up after a while


Doppelgänger

View Thread Reply
- Thu, 02 Jul 2020 02:49:35 EST XJRUyXeH No.265373
File: 1593672575184.png -(689554B / 673.39KB, 1242x2688) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Doppelgänger
Hey I’m not sure what happened here or if it’s a bug or just coincidence or what.

So pic related OP posted that thread from an IP which I had just moments before.
So my IP is banned for now on /b/ for thet thread and it was my ID and he had my RNG on the thread.

I’m guessing it’s because we were both on phones and it rotated the IP or something? Idk but I actually replied and mentioned it to this guy in the thread, just like hey wtf that’s my ID, but when I did, my IP and RNG was changed to a new one.

So then I go to post again, and I get a ban page for the old IP (the OP ID, aka my ID normally)

I looked at them both for like a minute and thought I was just high. I guess I can’t even really ask for a reversal because the ban on the other guy was legit 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m just kind of wondering what happened
7 posts and 2 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
George Sabbleworth - Fri, 03 Jul 2020 01:20:08 EST 981ucQc3 No.265402 Reply
I have actually encountered this issue. I can't post from my favorite restaurant due to an old mobile IP ban.
>>
Sidney Drerrywater - Fri, 03 Jul 2020 16:17:54 EST Yhme1YSQ No.265406 Reply
I cannot make threads, please help!

Sorry to intrude on this thread but the problem is that there is some kind of a bug that says human spam filter failed. So i cannot make any threads, please help!

Uptick in politics shitposting on /high/

View Thread Reply
- Fri, 19 Jun 2020 04:26:26 EST 7GD+0mou No.264875
File: 1592555186590.png -(369674B / 361.01KB, 442x509) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Uptick in politics shitposting on /high/
Are we being raided by /pol/ again?
33 posts and 3 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Ebenezer Posslegold - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 20:31:33 EST fX5tkEFB No.265159 Reply
>>265158
I kind of feel like buying a metal cigarette case now that I think about it, there is a bit of tranquility to rolling. I feel it even with burritos or rugs.
>>
Reuben Dublingbanks - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 23:12:44 EST Nek774TQ No.265161 Reply
>>264898
>summer

the average age of the userbase is like 30 at this point, also the post-COVID world is now eternal summer
>>
Oliver Dublingfoot - Fri, 03 Jul 2020 06:27:02 EST fN4v/cS9 No.265404 Reply
Is the guy spamming all the insecurity/big tit threads on /b/ Big Hentai? Is that what that is?

4chan is actually better

View Thread Reply
- Wed, 24 Jun 2020 05:33:37 EST dIM7T0iL No.265162
File: 1592991217208.jpg -(554198B / 541.21KB, 1722x1104) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4chan is actually better
I realized something today. 4chan is actually better in a lot of ways.


Because you can argue with people and call them retards then move on with your life. It is actually far less toxic in a sense because the threads go away and you don't have to take things so seriously, and because everyone is anonymous so there is no ID stalking bullshit.

It is really hard to get extremely worked up about something on 4chan, and extremely easy to get worked up on something here.

You can just have conversations for the sake of conversations, then move on with your life. If you say some dumb shit you can become a better person and not be permanently chastised for it. There is less ego and less tension because you don't have to worry about having your words published. You can speak freely.

It is far more personal because you have to actually care enough about the topic to have actual conversations with people. Threads are conversations between people, not a bunch of essays being published.

All the racism/toxicity/creeps aside, that place is honestly way less toxic

420chan is dead. This place used to be a bunch of bros. Everyone used to be pretty cool. A long fucking ass time ago.
49 posts and 9 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Rebecca Pickville - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 19:01:11 EST sPQB7Rso No.265391 Reply
1593730871954.gif -(2477362B / 2.36MB, 200x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>265348

> now everyone just goes to /asp/ on 4chan because it's a million times better,
lmfao you lying sack of shit



> ITT; salty retards create a false narrative out of spite because they feel beaten

go back then you retards we have a pandemic going on yet you all ITT assume low traffic has nothing to do with that and that we should all be free to troll and argue instead of handle our fucking lives and not be posting bullshit online.

Losers, get fkt faggots
>>
Molly Habblepad - Fri, 03 Jul 2020 03:54:37 EST Rn3yY0SQ No.265403 Reply
>>265391
>we should be free to troll and argue
in moderation, correct. to my knowledge it's pretty much under control everywhere except orange monkey man country. You seem mad for some reason.
>circlejerk spacing

kirt has officially lost his mind

View Thread Reply
- Thu, 02 Jul 2020 02:55:57 EST pzJ5l05U No.265374
File: 1593672957310.jpg -(238402B / 232.81KB, 1947x1232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. kirt has officially lost his mind
I'm a friend of kirt and brook irl, I'm not gonna say who I am, but trust me when I say I am worried for Kirt's wellbeing. The other day he actually asked me, "What if the whole internet was 420chan?" And at first I laughed thinking he had just said one of the funniest things I've ever heard, but when I looked up at his eyes I felt like I was hallucinating. His eyes were filled of complete insanity and it started to scare me.

I really care about him and me and spardot are gf's for life, and if anyone believes any of the shit being said about him then they should maybe do their research. All I'm sayin'

Can we just stop this now, please?
5 posts and 2 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Samuel Gundershaw - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 15:45:52 EST kkcl/qbU No.265387 Reply
>>265384
That is kind sentiment, but its possible that Kirt doesn't want you to be telling the general public about his habits in the physical realm at this juncture.
>>
Ian Ninninglidge - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 22:36:31 EST 1ymkYD3D No.265400 Reply
More threads about Kirt please.

420chan has dropped the ball

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 29 Jun 2020 15:23:30 EST yf/HtfeA No.265312
File: 1593458610119.png -(668885B / 653.21KB, 910x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 420chan has dropped the ball
420chan is going through it's longest lowest quality post period in 10 years.

Avatarfags left to flood the boards. Very few unique threads. Feels like the same 5 posters more than ever before.
/mtv/ and /vg/ are like the only barely good boards anymore.
I think this is 420chans death.
4 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Henry Nuckleway - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 00:46:40 EST xRbmE4IK No.265369 Reply
>>265317
Place is an absolute mess now. 4chan /b/ is unironically better
>>
Esther Crupperstock - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 20:47:52 EST xqUZsNG4 No.265399 Reply
Over 300 of them have been found dead, they say it's not poachers or poisoning, nor the drought. They make it seem like this is a pathogen.

www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-53257512

catellogue

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 23 Jun 2020 12:03:52 EST jlbba/Ow No.265120
File: 1592928232810.png -(723490B / 706.53KB, 610x561) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. catellogue
add a catalogue feature
9 posts and 4 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.

Error message on certain boards

View Thread Reply
- Thu, 02 Jul 2020 20:03:20 EST 8nYXZaD8 No.265397
File: 1593734600245.png -(46950B / 45.85KB, 715x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Error message on certain boards
Why do I keep getting this kind of message when I try to post on some boards but not others? For example, I can post on /howto/ and /vroom/, but if I try to post on /b/ or /st/, no matter the content of the post, it always gives me this error.

new wordfiltration

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 30 Jun 2020 20:15:58 EST anGnRHDE No.265328
File: 1593562558763.jpg -(423253B / 413.33KB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. new wordfiltration
it seems like some people here on 420chan have been complaining about a supposed raid coming from supposed outsiders who are accusing kirt of being less than perfect. with this in mind, how about some additions to the current list of excellent stream editor instructions the board software uses to generate finalized text content? for example the string "kirt is a racist" could be stream edited to read "kirt is racist pedophile FBI snitch who doesn't even smoke weed" and inputting "#CancelKKKirt" could be changed to read "#CancelKKKirt, #CancelRacists, #CancelNAMBLA, #SnitchesRbitches"
11 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
William Pockhall - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 19:43:12 EST du46CS9p No.265396 Reply
test on some of the no-no words: stallion faggot jolly african-american hiffwee

why the fuck are my posts not showing up

View Thread Reply
- Thu, 02 Jul 2020 19:08:04 EST DZCnMRWb No.265393
File: 1593731284699.jpg -(154943B / 151.31KB, 1176x398) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. why the fuck are my posts not showing up
> Post a reply
> Error
> Return/Post again
> Check thread
> Post I reply to has my reply linked to it
> but my post isn't there
> click link, thread opens
> Preview even showed my post when I hover the ID link
> Scroll to bottom of thread and still my post isnt there
> YET THE FUCKING LINK SHOWING I REPLIED IS UNDER THE POST I REPLIED TO

what is happening and is it happening to anyone else

what the fuck is THIS dumb shit now?

View Thread Reply
- Thu, 02 Jul 2020 19:03:54 EST sPQB7Rso No.265392
File: 1593731034954.jpg -(255541B / 249.55KB, 1242x398) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. what the fuck is THIS dumb shit now?
> post a reply
> Error
> Return
> File already posted Here
> Click Here
> Post invisible
> Post I replied to has a reply
> click to link to my reply
> Still nonexistent but the thread opens like i was being linked to it
OKAY KURT WHAT THE FUCK DID YA DO NOW?

anyone else having this issue? my replies might as well be unreadable despite the site claiming an error it actually posted or half posted it? Twice now. Diff boards.

dsfvasdfvgbfsgbdfghnghfgjhm

View Thread Reply
- Sat, 27 Jun 2020 13:17:09 EST V++HeU1G No.265291
File: 1593278229866.webm [mp4] -(10174247B / 9.70MB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. dsfvasdfvgbfsgbdfghnghfgjhm
khgjk,huiykutfyjuyfgbdbsdfgvsdf
dbghfgmkugjxdgngvhjmbjlnçln,n
xdvhgynuoghtgxdvasdfvhtdfubfg
czsdffyunghjkhpcfgbxfczdfcxffth
dfgfgfdzsdcrtynfgyujhguokphngf
asdcsevdrtygfghbvhjnhghjoiung
svefghiuhbfdvfdsxeserggtdfgfds
29 posts and 7 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Eliza Dazzlehood - Wed, 01 Jul 2020 16:00:46 EST GBH+wFlo No.265361 Reply
>>265358
Getting inside your head isn't difficult, look how you talk.
>>
James Gellyked - Wed, 01 Jul 2020 16:27:01 EST fX5tkEFB No.265362 Reply
>>265361
Listen, they are weird looking and shit in weird women's handbags. I'm not angry, I'm telling you the truth.

kirtaner is a furry CONFIRMED

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 29 Jun 2020 19:41:27 EST NU702qxB No.265318
File: 1593474087217.jpg -(40786B / 39.83KB, 534x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. kirtaner is a furry CONFIRMED
please come out of the closet and let us post furry stuff on /b/, kirtaner

Report Post
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.