1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

420chan Changelog Thread Pt. 2

View Thread Reply
!Ub4TCdRjOM - Tue, 04 Jun 2019 14:41:32 EST 3YIWwGfJ No.255561
File: 1559673692245.jpg -(53122B / 51.88KB, 550x393) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 420chan Changelog Thread Pt. 2
Been dealing with IRL business but I'm still in the thick of 420chan dev. New thread with consolidated notes in OP that didn't hit the bump limit.

Feel free to discuss changes, report bugs and request specfic fixes I may have missed, or float feature requests.

These changes are from March 15 until this post

>Hover previews no longer render halfway across your screen, and attempt to stay within the bounds of the browser viewport.

>Hover previews are refined and do not display buttons and links that you can't interact with

>Special input shortcut buttons for bold, italic, preformatted, strikeout, subscript, superscript and spoilers have been added to the post box and quick reply box

>Quick reply no longer displays oddly when opened on a short OP

>Quick reply now retains your text when clicked on subsequent posts, allowing for easier replies to multiple users without copying and pasting or manually typing reflink numbers

>SSL has been forced by default, bringing HTTP/2 benefits and security to all

>Post box tooltps have been restored to a functional state, arguably less useful with the shortcut buttons but might as well be thorough

>Changes to the post box to add client side validation to prevent threads being submitted without a subject line, reducing errors encountered by inebriated or enthusiastic users

>Random Thread button has been restored

>Bans and warns now immediately reflect visually in a thread without requiring a successive post to regenerate the thread caches

>Animated GIF thumbnails now retain their animation cycle so manual resizing is no longer required for autoplay

>420chan was completely converted to Unicode under the hood, hover previews and post expansion no longer exhibits odd behaviour and corrupted looking characters when fancy quotation marks or other non-ASCII characters have been used
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
530 posts and 124 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.

"Sail on up" missing

View Thread Reply
- Wed, 07 Aug 2019 16:23:57 EST Uz/z6NvJ No.257372
File: 1565209437819.jpg -(92405B / 90.24KB, 800x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. "Sail on up" missing
I'm really worried. I haven't seen him all morning.
Where is the mysterious stranger of scrolling up at the end of threads and boards?
15 posts and 4 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Charlotte Feshpud - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 22:16:33 EST ITfQHCmm No.258511 Reply
>>258509
This is the only form of social media I participate in anymore, and I take long breaks from it on a pretty regular basis. I'm not hip to your newfangled internet speak
>>
Doris Chissledat - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 22:22:28 EST 7gVeDxb3 No.258512 Reply
1568600548320.png -(160508B / 156.75KB, 567x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>258511

Don't listen to those futureners shepp damn they'll put you under their spell what with all them words an all gnome?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.