>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Ban ruralfag

View Thread Reply
- Fri, 24 May 2019 12:49:13 EST rYIAP4uI No.255075
File: 1558716553241.png -(857882B / 837.78KB, 891x1005) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Ban ruralfag
Yo straight up can we just ban ruralfag at this point? He's making threads now asking how to kill and dismember cats. Plus he posts his same shit all over 4skins.

Like it was funny at first but now it's fucking stupid how he comes on here and posts 3 threads in a row about trying to kill his mom's cat with antifreeze. That's fucked.
22 posts and 1 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Samuel Fushdale - Wed, 29 May 2019 11:51:49 EST UCwA5YKg No.255331 Reply
>>255323
>enabling obnoxious faggos

nigga you need help if you think their stupid behavior is normal.

come on

View Thread Reply
- Wed, 22 May 2019 15:07:44 EST l+m4yiCE No.255016
File: 1558552064573.png -(170240B / 166.25KB, 919x543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. come on
If we want to get a thread locked on /wooo/ is the solution just to spam /asp/ over and over again?

Would the same apply to redit?

If you actually ignore the people who were derailing the thread and spamming "this is /asp/ over and over again, there were actually people discussing Japanese wrestling in the thread. Why punish them just because some babies can't handle a post. Also it had been up for over a day at this point, so it's clearly not against any rules. I thought we had moved past locking threads just because the uptight brigade want it shut down?

Seriously, though, people were literally discussing japanese wrestling in the thread, and there was a good discussion about shootstyle going on, why lock the thread?
35 posts and 6 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Martin Herrydare - Sun, 26 May 2019 06:31:25 EST c6Cg/Kr7 No.255122 Reply
>>255121
What the fuck? I've never posted anything like that on here. Learn to read IDs, dumb ass.
>>
Walter Brammermot - Mon, 27 May 2019 15:25:31 EST GG26HviH No.255212 Reply
The OP who posted that thread did so after getting humiliated and embarrassed in another thread, the thread was made to "get back" at the people who hurt his feelings. Plus that same OP is a resident shitposter who regularly reposts low effort juvenile /asp/ shit "to get heat" because he is sad and has no life.
It really sucks when people are determined to and bring down the quality of the board to amuse themselves and be the centre of attention, and the Mods just stand by and let it happen and actively make excuses for it.
There's already a board that exists for twats like that and most of them ended up there from being banned from here and everywhere else. All the turds that the IWC flushed gathered in one place and now trying to spread and infect everywhere with their brain dead attention seeking shit.
It's truly pathetic.
>>
Samuel Grimshit - Tue, 04 Jun 2019 16:29:12 EST c0v/bPp7 No.255572 Reply
I think the real problem is that you care too much about /wooo/

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.