>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Subject: I would like to enquire about the specific creation of a certain sub-forum.

- Mon, 12 Aug 2019 14:22:23 EST M5YW3bpP No.257496
File: 1565634143828.jpg -(45160B / 44.10KB, 670x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Subject: I would like to enquire about the specific creation of a certain sub-forum.
In Abstract, I would recommend a sort of archival place to store quality threads and posts that may one day be marveled at by future and new members to this community.

There would be both a system of introducing, pledging support and inevitably voting upon such a thread so that it may be forever enjoyed and discussed upon its own merits post-mortem.

This would create a standard for quality and inspire posts to become grander than before. It would also serve as a time capsule and a fantastic way to memorialize what was once.

Thank you for your time in reading this and have a pleasant day.
>>
Graham Blatherville - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:09:06 EST SgCkwQlZ No.257498 Reply
>I would recommend a sort of archival place to store quality threads

This used to be planned feature along these lines. I want to say it was called the freezer, but it's a distant memory.
>>
Kirtaner !Ub4TCdRjOM - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 22:51:02 EST GbGwOzPS No.257522 Reply
>>257498
i've been finishing those functions, they're still there - sitting dormant since 2011 and threads could technically have been voted on for archival if you knew the url parameters
>>
Basil Clibberten - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 03:17:30 EST ZipYDKUh No.257526 Reply
Isnt the whole point of chans that you can write bullshit without worrying that it will haunt you forever?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.