[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

The State of Shitposting on /wooo/

Locked Reply
- Fri, 22 May 2020 09:18:22 EST hAaBlqCb No.264078
File: 1590153502731.jpg -(72636B / 70.93KB, 729x887) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The State of Shitposting on /wooo/
https://boards.420chan.org/wooo/thread/6396792/the-dirt-sheet-thread-the-latest-from-meltzer-and-more-22nd-may-20
Go into this thread and look at these replies
>>6396874
>>6396871
>>6396869
>>6396864
>>6396861
>>6396856
>>6396855
>>6396850
>>6396844
>>6396839
>>6396837
>>6396831
>>6396823
>>6396821
>>6396817
>>6396816
>>6396815
>>6396814
>>6396813
In so many threads these fucking spergs come in and fill threads to the brim with their off-topic nonsense about how THEY COULD MAKE THE BOARD BETTER (or in this case LITERAL SELF ADMITTED SHITPOSTING A THREAD THEY DON'T LIKE). Every fucking time they get reported but nothing is EVER done about.

Great fine maybe they have good points but instead of being civil and bringing it here, or at least making their own fucking thread it's cool to just shitpost in existing threads like a baby with a filled diaper. I'd love to have a civil discussion about how they could "fix" /wooo/ but engaging with these spergs gets you nothing but them making fart noises with their mouths.

Meanwhile the mods are quick as fuck to delete a wojack (Posted not to demean or antagonize, but as a gag) and ignore a valid request to edit one of my posts that related to an ongoing subject that multiple people were referencing.

It's beyond infuriating to watch these fucking mongs get away with this shit day in and day out and nothing ever happens. I've seen people banned off the board for way less than systematic spam, so what gives? There seems to be a HUGE amount of off topic posting/shitposting allowed on /wooo/ lately and it's driving me nuts. Watching good/informative threads get dumpstered by a few posters with nothing better to do makes my blood roil
>>
John Samblewotch - Fri, 22 May 2020 09:38:51 EST mNjM79Ar No.264080 Reply
Worked into a seething shoot
Take a break from the internet, hombre.
>>
Hedda Durringman - Fri, 22 May 2020 09:48:51 EST 7VfwoxOz No.264082 Reply
wrestlefags are mentally ill
>>
Esther Blunkintig - Fri, 22 May 2020 10:35:42 EST k1PAIYFv No.264083 Reply
i know its frustrating and i agree with you.

all you can do is continue to report. shitposters eventually show their hand sooner than later.
>>
Clara Chocklefield - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:03:34 EST ILWYZmys No.264086 Reply
Hello Min-Thami and Blorg3ro
The bi-monthly "Cry to Mom and Dad because people are pointing out to us that we are shitposters" thread
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Clara Chocklefield - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:20:29 EST ILWYZmys No.264088 Reply
Is this what one of your "anxiety attacks" looks like
>>
Clara Chocklefield - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:25:50 EST ILWYZmys No.264090 Reply
>>264089
>STOP POINTING OUT THAT THE SHITPOSTER IS A SHITPOSTER
I accept your admission of defeat.
>>
Cornelius Smallshit - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:31:51 EST CoaNlM/j No.264091 Reply
btw I'm Pokka, and this is my first post in this thread

I think the mods should go through the threads and identify bad behaviour. If I'm guilty of anything other than defending myself from attacks, I'll admit it and apologise.

What I don't think is useful is people being allowed to derail thread with vague attacks on either me or other users and then when asked to back up their assertions refuse to be clear or to point out what exactly they have a problem. Again, the backseat modding on /wooo/ is out of control. Users should be told to report posts or make a post here, instead of running rampant through threads on /wooo/ with personal vendettas
>>
Clara Chocklefield - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:35:16 EST ILWYZmys No.264092 Reply
>>264091
You just changed your ID on /wooo/ which now also changed your ID in this thread/board as well .
You are the OP of this thread.
This is not your 1st post ITT. You are legit too dumb to hide your tracks on here.
You are also Min-Thami despite lying about that on /wooo/ as well
Nothing but lies upon lies upon lies with you.
Probably doesn't even suffer from anxiety disorder and just uses that as an excuse to be a dickhead on the Internet.
>>
Cornelius Smallshit - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:36:41 EST CoaNlM/j No.264093 Reply
>>264091
just to add. the majority of users on /wooo/ want to talk and shitpost about wrestling. They may get annoyed if people insult their promotion or waifu or whatever, but most will brush it off with a few barbs and get on with their day.

Majority of users find this kind of "drama" to be off putting. It's been a problem for a year or so now and I would like to politely request that the mods lay down some rules. We used to have a rule about not having tripfag discussions on /wooo/ drama, because it led to too many derailments. This is essentially that right now, although the trolls will attack other people who don't have trips by stalking their IDs for lengthy periods of time too.
>>
Hamilton Samblenodge - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:38:35 EST OJc4MOhP No.264094 Reply
>Min-Thami claiming innocence after shitting up /wooo/
Oh look, it's that time again!
>>
Clara Chocklefield - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:42:19 EST ILWYZmys No.264095 Reply
>"I speak for the Majority of /wooo/ users"
>"I would like to politely request that the mods lay down some rules"
>"It's every other user on the board who is a troll, not me, I am an innocent baby being attacked by big meanie trolls"
the absolute nerve of this nigga to play victim like this!
Why are you denying ever being Min-Thami now btw?
You freely admitted it before but are now denying that was you because it gives people ammo against you because you have a track record of being a trolling dickhead .
>>
Cornelius Smallshit - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:42:55 EST CoaNlM/j No.264096 Reply
>>264092
I changed my ID because I'm about to download some...stuff

I'm not the Op of this thread. The fact that you so adamantly believe that tells everyone here a lot.

Also, as for you claiming that I was "perma banned for trolling" do you have any evidence to back this up? I don't remember this at all. If a mod wants to clarify, they are welcome to.

again, your tactic (which was clear to everyone) is to make accusations against me but fail to provide any evidence. You have a meltdown and insult me again and again until I respond and then accuse me of being the one to have a meltdown. It's fucking tiring.
>>
Augustus Gerringpug - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:44:35 EST hAaBlqCb No.264097 Reply
>>264094
>>264093
>>264092
Shut the fuck up you idiots. I am the OP and I am not whatever persona you think I am (Look right here for proof I have used /420/ with the same IP for awhile: https://boards.420chan.org/420/thread/263447/designated-politics-shitting-street-for-wooo)

All I want is for you spergs to shut the FUCK UP and talk about wrestling. I don't give a fuck about Polka, Mini-Whomever or whatever ID your on about this week. You shit up EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU TOUCH and you make it so people don't want to fucking post here because they have to chat in between dozens of posts about each other and stalking and who the fuck cares.

Your not fucking special, your not cool, your not tougher than each other so sit the fuck down and shut up, or AT LEAST take your shitflinging back to /wooo/ so the adults can have a discussion about your diaper shitting
>>
Hamilton Samblenodge - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:46:35 EST OJc4MOhP No.264099 Reply
>>264097
Where in my post did I claim Min-Thami was the OP? I just acknowledged that he's coming to /420/ to claim his innocence, which is exactly what he has done in this thread.

Sounds like you need to calm down, tbh
>>
Clara Chocklefield - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:49:12 EST ILWYZmys No.264100 Reply
>I changed my ID because I'm about to download some...stuff
Please make some effort with the lies if you want people to believe you.
But like I keep saying, the very fact you are now having to resort to lying means you have already lost. You are repeatedly sussed out here and on /wooo/ and you never just cop to it when you are clearly too dumb to hide your tracks properly.
Id bet $50,000 you're the OP of this thread too >>264028 since you specifically cried very hard on the board about your 4chumps meme from @sp getting removed. If you wanna post like a 4chon retard go do it over on there. Not here. You retards desperatly trying to turn /wooo/ into @sp is what is killing the board.
>>
Esther Blunkintig - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:56:02 EST k1PAIYFv No.264101 Reply
>>264100
>You just changed your ID on /wooo/ which now also changed your ID in this thread/board as well . You are the OP of this thread.
So you really are that paranoid that everyone who disagrees with you is the same person and is just a shitposter from @sp?

Let me ask you: are you the same person who constantly board quality with "toilet bowls," talks about "diaper shitting," says reporting to mods is "complaining to mom and dad" and has been banned like 3 or 4 times and keeps coming back?

The last time that person got banned was because they went on a shitpost tirade filled with racial slurs - is that you?

>>264092
>Id bet $50,000 you're the OP of this thread too
I am not pokka; pay up
>>
Clara Chocklefield - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:01:04 EST ILWYZmys No.264102 Reply
>>264101
>Why do you think everyone else is 1 person you schizo?
>oh btw everyone else who doesn't like me is also just 1 person!
>no that's not a hypocritical stance for me to take what do you mean MY ANXIETY STOP BULLYING ME
lmfao
>>
Esther Blunkintig - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:05:51 EST k1PAIYFv No.264103 Reply
>>264102
you are not talking to pokka. you are talking to blr or whatever my Id was; you remember it better than i do.

you use all the same phrases as someone who has been banned multiple times for derailing several threads with personal attacks over the past year:
"bad faith"
"diaper filled"
"toilet bowl"
"'we' don't tolerate that here"
"go back"
"go cry to mom and dad"
put the posters you don't like on ignore and quit shitting up multiple boards
>>
Cornelius Smallshit - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:05:56 EST CoaNlM/j No.264104 Reply
1590163556670.png -(114638B / 111.95KB, 938x532) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>264101
Just wanted to highlight that this user (which may or may not be two different users though ask yourself how many woookies are going to be obsessive enough to remember details from a 420chan thread a year old) have been trying to goad me into having an anxiety attack today with constant posts about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the "goal" of their continual griefing, although I did explain it didn't work like that.
>>
Clara Chocklefield - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:13:17 EST ILWYZmys No.264105 Reply
>>264103
ah yes of course you would be the guy to cry to the mods about wojaks
fuck off back to @asp and stay there
/wooo/ will never be that place no matter how much you want it to be.
>>
Clara Chocklefield - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:14:54 EST ILWYZmys No.264107 Reply
>>264104
>EVERYONE IS 1 PERSON WHO IS OUT TO GET ME
And you call others schizophrenic when your behavior is literally a symptom of schizophrenia.
Ironic
>>
Esther Blunkintig - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:17:38 EST k1PAIYFv No.264108 Reply
>>264105
serious question: why is a wojak so triggering to you?

@sp and the future are shitty when it's just lazy immature/demented shitposting filled with racism/homophobia/cruelty/NSFW imagery. That's the behavior that is gross and should not be tolerated here.

But what is inherently bad about a weed chan using a picture of a cartoon frog to make a joke? why don't you explain what you think is the "correct culture" for 420chan?
>>
Clara Chocklefield - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:21:46 EST ILWYZmys No.264109 Reply
>>264108
>Thinks Wojak is the cartoon frog
>Doesn't even know the difference between Pepe and Wojak
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You can't even be a contrarian chan edgelord properly!
This is hilarious.
>>
Jack Hirryfuck - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:23:00 EST QtrGFDzc No.264110 Reply
>wojack poster complaining about humorless things
lol the irony
>>
Esther Blunkintig - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:27:59 EST k1PAIYFv No.264113 Reply
>>264110
hey man all i've been trying to get an answer to is if those images are explicitly banned

There's no rule anywhere stating they are, so i'm asking.
>>
Ian Pockridge - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:31:09 EST OpBa+BJe No.264114 Reply
Yo who's the girl in the OP
>>
Fucking Cenningway - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:33:55 EST jXx2Oar4 No.264116 Reply
>>264113
Why is it so important to you?
Why is this your crusade?
>>
Esther Blunkintig - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:38:50 EST k1PAIYFv No.264118 Reply
>>264116
because i would like wooo and 420 to be a place where you can still have fun, post jokes, and make memes

If certain non-political/safe-for-work jokes are still not allowed, it would be good to have that explained. If that's the case, it seems a little overly sensitive.
>>
Isabella Wissleforth - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:52:39 EST FAZjGxV8 No.264120 Reply
>pokka and Blrg0 are still not permanently banned

Why?
>>
Rebecca Gebblebire - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:53:11 EST OEuGcZVu No.264121 Reply
1590166391717.jpg -(51462B / 50.26KB, 525x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
yea dude you bitch, come at me
>>
Hamilton Samblenodge - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:58:36 EST OJc4MOhP No.264123 Reply
>>264120
The cycle repeated itself, as usual.
Expect the same thing to happen again, next month!
>>
Hamilton Samblenodge - Fri, 22 May 2020 13:03:25 EST OJc4MOhP No.264127 Reply
>>264125
What post are you quoting & why haven't you calmed down, yet?
>>
Celt !BzcOsK03.w - Fri, 22 May 2020 15:43:35 EST hLmrtznq No.264143 Reply
I was in the middle of posting the following when a power outage hit my area, which is the reason for its delay:

I've removed all meta shit from the dirtsheet thread. Meta stuff should be discussed here on /420/, not on /wooo/ itself, as meta-discussion on the board derails whatever thread is hosting it.

Pokka's "buy a banner" post was dumb. Was it dumb enough that it warranted a complete derailment of the thread? No. Should Pokka make more posts like that in the dirtsheet thread in the future? No. Pokka, if you're no contribution to make, keep your nose out of it.

There is, in fact, one guy who does obsess over Pokka and goes completely overboard going after him. I banned him once for doing this and he IMMEDIATELY started banning evading and kept at it. It's been the same thing six, seven, eight times now: He gets into an argument with Pokka, at first maybe it's fine, but then he goes completely off the handle. I ban him for going off the handle, and then he ban evades. Ban evading was always an auto permaban on 420chan, regardless of board.

What really annoys me about the guy who keeps getting into these arguements with Pokka is that he keeps calling for me to ban Pokka, while he himself has no respect for bans. Any time I ban him, he immediately hops onto a new IP and starts ban evading. This is contrast to Pokka, who for example if I ban for three days, will fuck off for three days. And I have, in fact, banned Pokka multiple times for different things.

Meta issues should come here to /420/ and not mess up/wooo/. So OP has gone about seeking to draw attention to something they feel is an issue the right way. People can criticise whatever aspect of /wooo/ they like or point out whoever they feel is messing shit up. I haven't banned anyone else for having a go at Pokka. If those people feel Pokka is a problem, they're entitled to say as much, and because none of them fly off the handle, I haven't banned any of them. It's only the one guy who takes it too far.

But as I said, that discussion should happen here on /420/ rather than on /wooo/ itself, because for example if it takes place in the dirtsheet thread it completely messed up the thread.

This is not me ending this conversation or bookending it. If people have more to say in this thread, have at it and the mods will be checking in from time to time and listening to your input.
>>
Doris Haffingshaw - Fri, 22 May 2020 16:09:24 EST Hveo8VCj No.264145 Reply
1590178164578.png -(5276B / 5.15KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The problem with the thread derailing is that it's always by people butthurt about Dave Meltzer when the point of the thread is to give a weekly news thread....which has the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Other news sources are allowed to be posted like PWInsider but nobody else is giving regular stuff as much as Meltzer does in his weekly roundups. The entirety of the newsletter also isn't posted, only relevant stuff. No need for UFC.

People with a grievance about Meltzer should make their OWN thread to discuss Meltzer, rather than clogging up the dirt sheet thread....every single fucking time. If you don't like the threads, do the right thing and just hide them.

Keep on derailing the threads and what will happen is that the weekly threads stop and someone else will make a complete mess of it like it has happened on other occasions. The threads are real, genuine and unedited. No fake dirtsheets in these threads.

To the guy that suggested "just make a general thread and keep it up" well what happens is so much news and information will be outdated and you'd have to trawl through so many posts to find recent shit. This isn't the social media or ratings thread, which do need generals.

And personally, Pokka is at fault this time for starting all that shit because he is always causing problems in these threads along with certain other people....and there was another account who was saying the exact same stuff as him too.
>>
Esther Blunkintig - Fri, 22 May 2020 16:21:44 EST k1PAIYFv No.264147 Reply
>>264143
Thanks for posting this Celt, I appreciate the explanation.

I have one question: what happens if the ban evader comes back and it's pretty clearly him (because he uses the same phrases like "toilet bowl" and he inevitably goes after people) but he's not going into "full meltdown" mode yet: is that a reportable offense?
>>
Celt !BzcOsK03.w - Fri, 22 May 2020 18:06:13 EST hLmrtznq No.264154 Reply
1590185173944.jpg -(770296B / 752.24KB, 675x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>264147
>TL;DR you can report them, but realistically we only move on those people any more if they're breaking the rules
I'll answer this question in two parts, first in general terms and then in specific terms. This is going to be a bit longwinded, but I'm going to make a point if you'll bare with with me. I want to demonstrate the staff actually have a thought process in how we do things and don't just lay down things randomly.

Back when I first was made a mod, in the early 2010s, if I banned someone, that ban would generally stick to them. Smartphones were only just coming in, and the average 420chan users was still someone sitting at home or at College at a PC. Their IP location remained static. So if I gave someone a week long ban, it meant something, because in most cases that person was well and truly locked out of the community for a week. This, in turn, resulted in the "ban appeal" being a regular part of the process. Back then when someone was banned, it was completely normally for me to then immediately have to meet them in #420chan on IRC for what was effectively a courtroom situation. The banned person would present a case that they shouldn't be banned, I'd present that case that the sentence (ban) should stick, and the Judge (an admin, typically Spardot) would adjudicate. The point for this entire system was, ultimately, to either get the person banned to change their behaviour if they were being an asshole, or, reign in us mods if we overstepped the mark. It was a pretty good system and not just some "shame trial" thing; I had plenty of decisions go against me in my time and people did get their bans overturned regularly. So it kept both the users and staff held to a standard.

Back then, if we (the staff) did see someone we knew was bad evading, we'd ban them again and delete all their posts as many times as needed with the idea being this would force them to have to use the court system, and ultimately agree to change their behaviour. No one was forced out with no way back in. You could get back IF you agreed not to act in a way the community hated.

Then technology came and fucked that system in the ass. Everyone switched to smartphones, VPNs came into use and the static IP location was not as effective at all anymore. This, and IRC came to be seen as a relic. Bans didn't stick as well, and people stopped appealling bans altogether. In response, the admins decided we just have to move with the times, and now even "perma" bans have a cap of two weeks on their length, because anything longer people will just seek to evade. So now, even people I'd prefer to prementantly remove from the community unless they change their behaviour can "legally" (within the rules) come back fairly fast.

If people who were "permabanned" come back (which they now can after 2 weeks) and are playing by the rules, what we now generally do is leave them be. Because as I said, the idea has always been that bans are a means to an end to get people to change their behaviour. So if the person is back, but acting the right way, well then we got the result we were looking for. This is a marked difference from the early 2010s where we'd keep kicking them out until they manned up and faced the appeal/"court" system.

So that's the general idea. But the person you're specifically talking about, they haven't changed at all. They keep doing the exact same thing over and over. Now, even then, I still have to give them a chance to demonstrate they're changing, but my tolerance for them is much lower because it's been months and months of this exact same thing.

So, generally, no, we don't ban people if they're conforming to the rules even if they've been banned before. However, with repeat offender are tolerance is diminished because we're not seeing them get any better and they're causing the same problem over and over.
>>
Matilda Mondertedge - Fri, 22 May 2020 18:09:25 EST l+m4yiCE No.264155 Reply
>>264145
>People with a grievance about Meltzer should make their OWN thread to discuss Meltzer,

Hi Pokka here If I made a thread about meltzer, would people actually discuss it or would it be immediatly derailed by people insulting me for daring to talk about him? I personally find Meltzer to be a fascinating personality in wrestling, not least because of the strong opinions he generates and his unique position in the industry as a taste-maker. I'd love to discuss that sort of thing on /wooo/ but many people think that discussing Meltzer in an abstract way is somehow a negative.

Despite what my stalker says, I've always said that I respect Meltz as a historian and give him a lot of credit for being one of the few people in the wilderness years after WCW to report on WWE's shady shit. I do take issue with taste, particularly his arrogance relating to his star ratings which he seems to think are objective measures, rather than his opinion.

So if I, as you say should make a thread to discuss Meltzer would you defend my right to make it? Is this Swerveface I'm responding to? If so, you should remember that I talked to you in good faith on taima and I'm pretty sure we set our differences aside there. If not, ignore that lol.

>>264143
>If those people feel Pokka is a problem, they're entitled to say as much,

can I also say that that's fine, but it's when those people start saying "you should be banned" that I feel it goes too far, because then I feel obliged to defend myself and thus the argument will derail the thread. I have zero problem with people having a go at me for my wrestling opinions. But most of the time, the stalker guy doesn't do that, he just goes straight for me with vague accusations about "trolling" and "shitposting", with the intent to portray me as an "other" of the site.He does the same to BLRGO as well, which isn't coincidental seeing as we both share similar outlooks on wrestling.

>I have, in fact, banned Pokka multiple times for different things

well you banned me for two days posting a political image in the social media thread, which is fair enough.
>>
Esther Blunkintig - Fri, 22 May 2020 18:20:36 EST k1PAIYFv No.264156 Reply
1590186036879.jpg -(38158B / 37.26KB, 1024x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>264154
here's an alternative:
Banned posters can come back after they buy you a bottle of Jack Daniels
If they refuse, you go medieval on their ass with pure strikes more powerful than the combined fury of the Hell's Angels, Special Forces, the Seals and the Rangers

mmmmmmm
>>
Hamilton Samblenodge - Fri, 22 May 2020 19:16:21 EST OJc4MOhP No.264159 Reply
>>264155
So what was your reason for shitting up the dirtsheet thread with your "buy a banner" garbage, Pokka? Or constantly taking part in almost every Meltzer-related shiflinging that derailed countless dirtsheet threads?
>>
Sidney Brezzlestare - Fri, 22 May 2020 20:30:56 EST k1PAIYFv No.264162 Reply
1590193856083.jpg -(37318B / 36.44KB, 350x261) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>264161
Celt already addressed this.

>>264159
>Or constantly taking part in almost every Meltzer-related shiflinging that derailed countless dirtsheet threads?
The people that complain about pokka are waaaaaaaay worse. Ok he made a dumb joke today but otherwise most of his comments are fairly innocuous and people dogpile on him for daring to have a different opinion. he doesn't attack people, he doesn't single anyone out, he just has his own opinions. people are just annoyed that he shares his opinions and they frequently encourage the guy who got banned today to lead the charge on dogpiling him.
>>
James Millerman - Fri, 22 May 2020 20:37:11 EST OJc4MOhP No.264163 Reply
>>264162
>B-but the other guys
Doesn't justify those dumbass posts, by any stretch of the imagination. And hopping into a thread to spew nonsense isn't "giving opinions," it's garbage.
>>
Sidney Brezzlestare - Fri, 22 May 2020 21:17:00 EST k1PAIYFv No.264166 Reply
>>264163
Beside the "buy a banner" joke that celt already addressed, what else did he say that was nonsense and garbage?
>>
Samuel Brullerhall - Fri, 22 May 2020 22:32:20 EST mNjM79Ar No.264167 Reply
>>264145
>To the guy that suggested "just make a general thread and keep it up" well what happens is so much news and information will be outdated and you'd have to trawl through so many posts to find recent shit. This isn't the social media or ratings thread, which do need generals.
Most of the "news" posted in the new dirtsheet thread is regurgitated information that's already been posted and discussed in other threads. Hell, most of the dirtsheets is information that could have been posted in the Shad thread that's already active.

Just because something is tradition that's gone on for a decade isn't an excuse to keep it going forever for no good reason other than tradition.
>>
James Millerman - Fri, 22 May 2020 22:35:50 EST OJc4MOhP No.264168 Reply
>>264166
Well, after getting shat on for his initial shitpost, responding with another isn't exactly a worthwhile contribution to the thread.
>>
Clara Blatherman - Sat, 23 May 2020 00:08:25 EST PjtzqXsf No.264172 Reply
>>264125
that melt is a dipshit too, but that doesn't make you lot any better. I'm fucking astounded the crackhead wasn't banned for his freakout across the entire board.

>>264110
nah it's the right thread. Of COURSE blr is the dickhead whining about why he can't post a Wojak.

>>264162
By this point he should know better. As should you but you're still being disingenuous.
>>
Sidney Brezzlestare - Sat, 23 May 2020 08:40:43 EST k1PAIYFv No.264195 Reply
>>264172
So pokka made a dumb joke yesterday. Like celt said, it shouldn't have derailed it like it did and that doesn't explain all the previous dogpiles for reasonable comments.

If there were other obvious examples of "meltdowns" you'd mention them. Just because he made a dumb joke yesterday that doesn't retroactively justify all the unjustified personal attacks.
>>
James Millerman - Sat, 23 May 2020 13:58:19 EST OJc4MOhP No.264209 Reply
>>264195
The only "personal attacks" he got was some dude going on about his anxiety. Which, while uncalled for, didn't make up the majority of shit that was flung his way, since most of it was just people calling him a terrible poster.
>>
Cedric Sozzleladge - Sat, 23 May 2020 14:11:35 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264210 Reply
It's best to just use imageboards like the wind. Come and dump your opinions. People will get mad. Some won't. It's fine. Sucks when people follow people around for months on end about an opinion on fucking wrestling though. Give me a break.
>>
Cedric Sozzleladge - Sat, 23 May 2020 14:18:01 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264211 Reply
Also, let's be real. Pokka and Blrg got that asshole banned last summer or something and ever since he has doubled down on his bitching at them. I find some of their posts annoying as well but it's nothing near what this crazy bitch thinks.
>>
Sidney Brezzlestare - Sat, 23 May 2020 15:15:35 EST k1PAIYFv No.264214 Reply
>>264211
i am fine with people disagreeing with me. i will disagree with people and share my opinions. disagreements will happen on the internet; it's inevitable and it can still be civil. it's wild to me that some people take it so personally. its just wrestling. just chill and roll with the dumb moments and laugh along with it.
>>
Hugh Debbernatch - Sun, 24 May 2020 02:24:03 EST gARFxDNj No.264228 Reply
>>264195
The reason Pokka cops exceptional levels of shit is because of his established reputation of being a colossal dickhead. Same reason why schmucks like NotAI get dunked on for stuff that might get a pass had it come from someone else.

If you roll around in shit all the time don't be surprised when people get sick of your stench.

>>264211
Having a nutbar after them doesn't negate the fact they're also shitters.
>>
Priscilla Pockshaw - Sun, 24 May 2020 10:26:54 EST k1PAIYFv No.264230 Reply
>>264228
>Same reason others get dunked on for stuff that might get a pass had it come from someone else.
See you're even admitting, that you're giving him "exceptional levels of shit" compared to another poster making the exact kind of posting.

The majority of Pokka's posts are fine but people pounce on him because of something that happened in the past.

So what's going to happen is because he made a corny "buy a banner" joke is that y'all will use that as the justification for another 12 months of dogpiling derailment and the defense will be a vague reference to "constant shit/established reputation." You poke at this poster for months and months on end and wait for one slip-up to retroactively justify all of your shitposting and shitflinging.
>>
Sophie Bropperstone - Sun, 24 May 2020 14:44:29 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264232 Reply
>>264228
There are only two or 3 posts that shit on him and I swear sometimes it's just the same guy with a VPN because it will be a unique ID that will have 3 posts and they are all shitting on Pokka or Blrg.

If he says something stupid just say your opinion. Why are imageboards so difficult for all of you guys? You are going to disagree with people and maybe even think someone is a dumbass. It doesn't mean you have to waste years following the same user to shit on anything they say and make threads on /420/ every couple months. If it's ever anything really that bad he would be reported and banned and then he can appeal on discord.

ITS ALL SO EASY
>>
Fucking Hittingmedge - Sun, 24 May 2020 16:27:04 EST c7RolRFi No.264233 Reply
>1. Delete /woo/
>2. ???
>3. PROFIT
>>
Wesley Pellyfoot - Sun, 24 May 2020 19:01:47 EST OJc4MOhP No.264234 Reply
>>264228
This. I also don't get this idea that they get shat on all the time by the same users for every single post they make, when there's tons of posts they've made that doesn't lead to them getting shit.

Maybe they just make a lot of bad posts
>>
Sophie Bropperstone - Sun, 24 May 2020 19:15:05 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264235 Reply
>>264234
But even if they do. So? Why do you fags care this much. If you are new to image boards or something you should get used to the idea that people say stupid shit you disagree with. Lurk moar or something. It's never been ban worthy. Not once.
>>
Fucking Dartdale - Sun, 24 May 2020 21:33:35 EST k1PAIYFv No.264236 Reply
>>264234
Oh no not bad posts! I will call the cops for you and let them know you're being forced at gunpoint to keep up with them!
>>
Isabella Blenningpure - Mon, 25 May 2020 00:20:55 EST gARFxDNj No.264237 Reply
>>264230
you act like Pokka isn't a constant font of dipshittery

>>264234
no don't you get it they are VICTIMS!

>>264236
Have you tried not being a shitter?
>>
Charles Gishway - Mon, 25 May 2020 01:14:34 EST OJc4MOhP No.264238 Reply
>>264235
>Why do you fags care this much.
My man, people getting shat on for their bad posting has been a thing on /wooo/ forever. Not everyone has some unhealthy obsession with the dude, some people just see a bad post & shits on them for it.
>>
Basil Pittspear - Mon, 25 May 2020 22:11:57 EST k1PAIYFv No.264319 Reply
>>264237
>caring this much about me and pokka
It's just people's opinions about wrestling on a weed page. Don't take this shit so seriously
>>
Albert Sodgebury - Mon, 25 May 2020 23:38:19 EST OJc4MOhP No.264322 Reply
>>264319
>caring this much
I didn't know you needed a Herculean amount of effort to just post that you think someone's being an idiot
>>
Betsy Murdford - Tue, 26 May 2020 02:00:10 EST gARFxDNj No.264324 Reply
>>264319
>muh opinions

It's not about your opinions it's about the fact that you're both insufferable chodes. This post I'm replying to is a perfect example.
>>
Basil Pittspear - Tue, 26 May 2020 08:20:04 EST k1PAIYFv No.264328 Reply
>>264324
>you're an insufferable shitter with awful opinions. Go back to the toilet bowl

>how about you lighten up nerd

>see theres that insufferable attitude I was talking about!
You get the reply you deserve.
>>
Albert Sodgebury - Tue, 26 May 2020 12:42:21 EST OJc4MOhP No.264330 Reply
>>264328
>You get the reply you deserve.
So someone calls you a shitter & you think the appropriate response is to prove them right? That's not exactly gonna make anyone stop, buddy
>>
Basil Pittspear - Tue, 26 May 2020 13:07:41 EST k1PAIYFv No.264331 Reply
>>264330
>you think the appropriate response is to prove them right?
maybe the first guy doesn't need to go out of his way to call someone else a shitter?
I'm genuinely asking you: If someone is insulting you, what do you think is the appropriate response to give them?
>>
Albert Sodgebury - Tue, 26 May 2020 14:44:01 EST OJc4MOhP No.264333 Reply
>>264331
>maybe the first guy doesn't need to go out of his way to call someone else a shitter?
That's what happens on this site when someone thinks a user is being an idiot, my man. You can not like it, but doubling down on being an idiot isn't gonna make them stop & is only gonna make them keep doing it.

>what do you think is the appropriate response to give them?
Well, in my position if I was acting like an idiot & was surprised that doubling down didn't change anything, maybe I'd stop acting like an idiot?
>>
Phyllis Geblingdale - Tue, 26 May 2020 15:46:22 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264334 Reply
Fucking yano fag sucks
>>
Basil Pittspear - Tue, 26 May 2020 16:26:06 EST k1PAIYFv No.264337 Reply
>>264333
>maybe I'd stop acting like an idiot?
"i better change my opinions or else someone on wooo might call me an idiot!"

Or hear me out: how about if a stranger has an opinion you don't like, you just ignore them and move on, instead of following them around and trying to get them change their outlook for your benefit?

You can not like it, but doubling down on being an obsessive butthurt stalker isn't gonna make them change their opinions & is only gonna make them keep doing it.
>>
Albert Sodgebury - Tue, 26 May 2020 17:15:59 EST OJc4MOhP No.264338 Reply
>>264337
>"i better change my opinions or else someone on wooo might call me an idiot!"
Who are you quoting, what post has ever told you to change your opinions & why do you keep making up arguments, just to bitch about someone?

No one has ever had a problem with you or Pokka because of your opinions. Users have shat on you numerous times (& have told you so numerous times) that the problem is because you always have to present your opinions like a jackass. Stop making up arguments, using strawmen or hiding behind nonsense to excuse that & you won't get shat on.
>>
Basil Pittspear - Tue, 26 May 2020 18:11:52 EST k1PAIYFv No.264339 Reply
1590531112020.png -(813558B / 794.49KB, 1804x808) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>264338
>you always have to present your opinions like a jackass
That's how i know this is an exaggeration. There's plenty of topics I post about that don't prompt such an upset reaction. It just seems like there's a few opinions about some select topics that ruffle a few people's feathers. And I don't attack other posters and call them chodes and shitters.

I think I post fairly innocuous comments that may be a criticism of something popular or defense of something unpopular and it prompts the same old "fuck off with your shit opinion" [yano face ]" And then when I give it right back to them, then they harp on the "you come off like a jackass."
>>
Simon Blarringmore - Tue, 26 May 2020 22:50:26 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264342 Reply
You guys should create a server for you to complain at each other
>>
Sidney Puggletud - Wed, 27 May 2020 07:31:22 EST gARFxDNj No.264348 Reply
>>264328
Ah, but the problem is what you initially post that isn't directed towards anyone, but at least now you're actually trying.
>>
Sidney Serringshaw - Wed, 27 May 2020 08:03:12 EST UEbcs7AY No.264349 Reply
>>264348
>The problem is what you initially post that isn't directed towards anyone
So no rules are broken and you're just butthurt about the opinion. Got it!
>>
Shitting Dammlespear - Wed, 27 May 2020 13:55:59 EST OJc4MOhP No.264354 Reply
>>264349
Glad you feel like you can "win the argument," my man
>>
Phyllis Shittingford - Thu, 28 May 2020 18:22:54 EST 1Bd71zme No.264370 Reply
>>264362
Do you actually have a life outside of 420chan?
Real question.
>>
Phyllis Shittingford - Thu, 28 May 2020 18:30:51 EST 1Bd71zme No.264372 Reply
>>264371
Click his ID
He is easily 90% of the posts ITT
He's been dragging out this argument for a week now.
That is proper pathetic.
>>
Matilda Mablingwater - Thu, 28 May 2020 21:49:04 EST MydR+Vl0 No.264373 Reply
>>264372
I'm surprised how many people dont realize you can just click them to see how sad they are being
>>
Shitting Binningladge - Thu, 28 May 2020 22:21:41 EST GFOjOFBq No.264374 Reply
>>264372
>go id stalk someone
>click his id
did you just...did that just not register at all when you made that post?
>>
Lydia Cullerhood - Thu, 28 May 2020 22:49:02 EST gARFxDNj No.264375 Reply
>>264362
A cancerous blight upon this website, much like yourself
>>
Emma Grandham - Thu, 28 May 2020 22:55:44 EST 1Bd71zme No.264376 Reply
>>264374
Clicking on a person's ID to see 90% of the posts in this thread light up like a Christmas tree is not "ID stalking" which is a term bandied about only by trolls and dickheads who don't want to be held accountable for what they do on here.
The guy is clearly a sad shit who is on this website all day long every day from the moment he wakes up. That is objectively pathetic. Cry ID stalking all you like I am just stating a fact.
>>
Ernest Blennerwell - Fri, 29 May 2020 04:30:30 EST XERV1c1c No.264378 Reply
>>264339
>There's a few opinions about some select topics that ruffle a few people's feathers

If you notice

>someone makes a post saying "Dave Meltzer is a dummmy lol"
no reaction
>someone makes a reasoned argument as to why Meltzer is wrong about something or his star ratings are overrated by fans
this really pisses people off.
>>
Shit Ponnerbitch - Fri, 29 May 2020 06:55:12 EST +AHwn+4o No.264379 Reply
>>264377
This is you had anything going on you wouldn't give a fuck and just not respond. So yeah have sex
>>
Eliza Gellerman - Fri, 29 May 2020 10:11:12 EST IPgs3SWj No.264381 Reply
>>264376
>it's not ID stalking when I do it because I'm special for the following reasons:
FUCK
OFF
>>
Fucking Nipperwater - Fri, 29 May 2020 10:16:47 EST l+m4yiCE No.264382 Reply
>>264376
>commenting on a person's ID in a thread to say "hey you said this earlier"
a-ok

>derailing a thread by making off topic attacks on the ID without addressing their point "oh look it's dkjbfd again he's such a bad poster"
trash posting that drags the thread and the board down,
>>
Alice Fuckingstone - Fri, 29 May 2020 11:05:52 EST OJc4MOhP No.264384 Reply
>The usual shitters crying about "muh ID stalking" again
They're called IDs for a reason, idiots. Get over it
>>
Eugene Wibberstone - Fri, 29 May 2020 11:21:58 EST i0+Fnof6 No.264385 Reply
>>264384
And the usual muuuh id whinees crying over people cheating the system because of faggots like you that stalk others. Get over it.
>>
Eugene Wibberstone - Fri, 29 May 2020 11:23:58 EST i0+Fnof6 No.264386 Reply
>>264382
So then when you see it happen why not call people out on it instead of ignoring the thread like you people usually do when it happen?
>>
Martin Giffingway - Fri, 29 May 2020 12:48:39 EST k1PAIYFv No.264388 Reply
>getting *this mad* that a stranger on a weed chan not only has a different opinion than you about sweaty man grapple but also seething because they're allowed to share that opinion

laughing out loud. using the "ignore user" button will be good for your mental health.

no bump
>>
Walter Surryham - Fri, 29 May 2020 12:59:29 EST wGBJZlJL No.264389 Reply
>>264386
>So then when you see it happen why not call people out on it
Yeah why not start an argument about the argument?
>>
Alice Fuckingstone - Fri, 29 May 2020 15:22:38 EST OJc4MOhP No.264392 Reply
>>264388
Man, for someone that's tired of people going on & on about how shitty of a poster you are, you seem pretty intent on giving everyone another reason to keep going.
>>
Archie Nickleville - Fri, 29 May 2020 15:40:46 EST LN/rjrTe No.264393 Reply
Cleaning up the rampant transphobia in the charlotte flair thread would probably do more than policing whatever the fuck argument is going on here
>>
Alice Bleblingwadge - Fri, 29 May 2020 16:02:34 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264394 Reply
1590782554928.jpg -(37154B / 36.28KB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
MODS EVERYWHERE
>>
Martin Giffingway - Fri, 29 May 2020 16:06:16 EST k1PAIYFv No.264395 Reply
>>264392
for someone that's tired of reading what you claim are shitty posts, you seem pretty intent on seeking them out instead of just putting users who annoy you on "ignore"
>>
Nathaniel Mabblesark - Sat, 30 May 2020 13:32:01 EST gARFxDNj No.264397 Reply
>>264395
You could just not make the shitty posts. I know it's difficult for you, but at least make an effort.
>>
Betsy Trotgold - Sat, 30 May 2020 13:35:11 EST DvIi5Pmq No.264398 Reply
>>264397
That's not his problem dude, you wanna stop reading shitty posts he wants to keep making them
The only person who can solve your problems is yourself
>>
Basil Dellygold - Sat, 30 May 2020 14:33:38 EST k1PAIYFv No.264399 Reply
>>264397
Instead of arguing for something to stop existing, it will be easier for you to just ignore it
>>
Fuck Huttingsare - Sun, 31 May 2020 03:49:55 EST gARFxDNj No.264404 Reply
>>264399
>no you just can't tell me I'm acting like a dickhead
>>
Lydia Cillerfuck - Sun, 31 May 2020 09:59:57 EST 8xydf6so No.264405 Reply
>>264404
You can call him whatever you want that's not going to magically make his posts better
>>
Fucking Shakeworth - Sun, 31 May 2020 17:32:33 EST egvggedk No.264412 Reply
1590960753581.gif -(2627928B / 2.51MB, 542x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I know shit aint perfect but kudos to /wooo/ staff for even sorta trying on keeping pol to a minimum
image unrelated
>>
James Fuckingshit - Mon, 01 Jun 2020 17:45:37 EST egvggedk No.264442 Reply
tell you what guys maybe get pol, leftypol, dipshitpol, fagpol, and the rest of the Pol Circus to fuck off and I'll come back in like a week or few
nb for a giant pile of fucking poltards pretending to be wooo
>>
Ebenezer Handerridge - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 09:33:29 EST l+m4yiCE No.264498 Reply
1591364009236.png -(64091B / 62.59KB, 849x353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Lol, this is clearly one guy hopping iPs. All Pokka did was link to Celt's rules
>>
Betsy Goblingchag - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 09:36:06 EST hAaBlqCb No.264499 Reply
>>264498
I wasn't referring to Polka as much as the groups of random 3-5 word responses
>>
Ebenezer Handerridge - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 09:42:28 EST l+m4yiCE No.264500 Reply
>>264499
looks like it's the same guy who does it on purpose and then blames pokka for derailing
>>
Eugene Bluvingbanks - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 12:14:23 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264503 Reply
>>264498
Yeah. The guy who hates Pokka is starting to concern me. It's unhealthy how much he hates Pokka and how long he has been after him.
>>
Matilda Funnerkon - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 13:30:33 EST k1PAIYFv No.264504 Reply
why are there a handful of turbo awtists that hover around the "dirtsheet" thread and anytime someone offers a light criticism of Dave, they immediately say its pokka trying to play "gotcha" because "he has a hateboner for dave"?

At this point, I would advise pokka to not even respond to them because their strawman is so insane. We can all "ctrl + f" and see that there are literally ZERO examples of the anti-dave shitposting that they claim is currently happening.
>>
David Tillingshit - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 13:51:11 EST rj2i8hBU No.264505 Reply
1591379471228.gif -(93193B / 91.01KB, 151x166) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Just make a pokka vs shitposters general ("critiques on Dave Meltzer general" or something like that) and remove any comment from and towards him from the dirt sheet thread. This way we can all hide the thread and ignore the adults playing mean girls online edition until they stop because nobody is noticing them anymore.

also fuck discord
>>
Edwin Nollyridge - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 14:20:10 EST j2AqZB4e No.264506 Reply
Why is wooo so annoying
>>
Eugene Bluvingbanks - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 16:22:14 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264507 Reply
>>264506
almost 15 years of wrestling board history/fans of wrestling are often a little WEIRD/a lot of wrestling fans are mean! MEAN!!!!
>>
Sidney Drodgenot - Sat, 06 Jun 2020 10:37:35 EST FAZjGxV8 No.264540 Reply
>>264496
>pokka immediately goes full fucking retard in the thread
>celt arrives just long enough to leave a hollow, meaningless post and do absolutely nothing as usual
>pokka still not banned
Gets the noggin joggin
>>
Walter Bodgesad - Sat, 06 Jun 2020 13:25:37 EST k1PAIYFv No.264541 Reply
>>264540
Pokka didn't do anything wrong and celt explained why. Get over it you nerd.
>>
Celt !BzcOsK03.w - Sat, 06 Jun 2020 15:05:01 EST hLmrtznq No.264544 Reply
1591470301341.jpg -(257705B / 251.67KB, 857x932) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>264540
>Pokka: I don't agree with the decision to exclude some of the news stories
>Anti Pokka Folk: Fucking KYS cringe retard

Yes, big think indeed.

(I deleted a bunch of the posts in thread for adding nothing to the discussion, and were just personal insults/attacks).

At this point I'm getting more concerned about the guys who want Pokka banned than Pokka himself. There's at least one person obsessed with getting Pokka banned who themselves has been banned several times and immediately ban evades every time and often become unhinged as they do so. It's pretty weird to keep demanding I ban someone when they themselves have no respect for bans/have no sense that they should be bound to abide by a ban. If they won't sit out a ban, why would they expect Pokka to?

I have in fact banned Pokka a few times for breaking rules, and what did he do? Sat them out. If I ban him for 3 days, he's gone for 3 days. He also actually tries to modify how he posts if I say he has to change it up. At least Pokka co-operates. I'm not getting the same deal from the people who insist he's this massive problem.
>>
Walter Bodgesad - Sat, 06 Jun 2020 18:42:27 EST k1PAIYFv No.264548 Reply
>>264547
Because he had a valid point once and they were unable to refute it so their brains short circuited
>>
George Duzzlekid - Mon, 08 Jun 2020 16:17:28 EST LN/rjrTe No.264597 Reply
Mods monitoring the dirtsheet thread to keep it on topic but allows some big off topic misogyny in the Paige thread. This after the majority of the board laments the treatment Hana Kimura faced on social media and online.
>>
Henry Battinghot - Mon, 08 Jun 2020 17:27:40 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264602 Reply
>>264597
What is the sexism? Talking about how she looks? Talking about how people look isn't sexist friend. Also every single Paige thread ever seems to turn this way and this is actually one of the first ones that isn't filled with people screaming about how she is a slag and horrible person.
>>
Charlotte Becklewill - Mon, 08 Jun 2020 21:40:51 EST W23CdlpF No.264610 Reply
>>264602
The entire thread immediately devolved into reducing the subject of Paige entirely to how she looks, with almost no one diverging from that. But feel free to explain away casual objectification among male dominant groups, yo
>>
Archie Dandlemure - Mon, 08 Jun 2020 22:30:54 EST hLmrtznq No.264611 Reply
>>264610
Is a male dominate group criticising the peer pressure placed on women by Instagram to obtain plastic surgery to "keep up with the jones" really an expression of sexism?
>>
Charlotte Becklewill - Mon, 08 Jun 2020 23:43:48 EST W23CdlpF No.264612 Reply
>>264611
No, but it comes off more like a bunch of neckbeards lamenting to each other about someone they used to jerk it to with all the fucked up comments about her face and titstreaming and what they think makes someone ugly but that's just my judgement.

But regardless of that, her looks are what dominated the conversation over any other part of her which was my main point and I imagine what George was alluding to above.
>>
Sidney Huzzleson - Tue, 09 Jun 2020 02:55:07 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264617 Reply
>>264612
Ohhh whaatever. Its barely anything to say her fake tits are fake.
>>
Ebenezer Heblinglock - Tue, 09 Jun 2020 07:33:21 EST Cd4AG0Ge No.264621 Reply
>>264602
When every discussion about a woman becomes about her appearance it becomes necessary to squelch horny teens.
>>
Reuben Bardfuck - Sun, 14 Jun 2020 05:39:04 EST Ey9vMzZD No.264755 Reply
1592127544863.png -(118911B / 116.12KB, 1335x228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Genuine question here.

Punk and Styles having some online beef was and is a story of pertinance to wrestling fans. The fact is that people on /wooo/ want to talk about this kind of stuff. I just want to know why it can't be talked about. If someone goes off on a tangent, then fine deal with them, but why this insistence that we can't talk about the intersections of wrestling and politics?
>>
Celt !BzcOsK03.w - Sun, 14 Jun 2020 12:52:19 EST hLmrtznq No.264760 Reply
>>264755
>I just want to know why it can't be talked about.

Because they're not arguing about who is going over who, or who is the more skilled, or who the better promo is, or who deserved to considered the best. They're not even talking about how politics affects wrestling. They're not talking how being black or being a woman might result in you being held back or not pushed, or how how trying to create a union will get you blackballed, or the ethics of going to Saudi Arabia. Instead Punk is bashing Styles for his personal politics/social views. It's not any different that if he'd tweeted him about them, something that has been banned for years on /wooo/. The only difference this time is that a news outlet reported on it and it was copy pasted on /wooo/ as if it was a news story rather than what it was: Punk mocking Styles politics.

I will always allow politics if is tangibly related to wrestling. I don't want to stiffle geniune news stories in wrestling. The Saudi Arabia stuff generated a lot of heated debate on the board but it went on because it was very clearly a direct intersection of wrestling and politics.

But the Punk/Styles thing wasn't/isn't. Punk doesn't like that Styles will openly discuss controversial topics like "the Flat Earth """theory"""" but won't tweet out support for BLM. That's their personal politics, not politics relating to wrestling. Punk is not suggesting, at least openly, that Styles is a racist and this effects who he works with in wrestling. If that was what Punk was suggesting, I would have to allow people discuss that. Because we talk about things like "Did Styles hold [Black wrestler] back?" which has a very direct affect on the wrestling business.

As I said before, I'd be happy to let that stuff go: It would mean a lot less work for me, and a lot less people getting mad at me, but the problem is when it's allowed/not removed, it always devolves into Left wingers posters vs Liberal posters vs Right Wing posters going to the usual political talking points that they use on non-wrestling forums. That's not a debate, it's just people soapboxing at each other. They quickly realise this and just start insulting each other than actually trying to make a point/"win" the debate bickering that doesn't go anyway and takes away from our wrestling discussion.
>>
Cyril Brecklestone - Mon, 15 Jun 2020 20:05:19 EST OJc4MOhP No.264807 Reply
>>264755
>Punk and Styles having some online beef was and is a story of pertinance to wrestling fans.
No it's not.
>The fact is that people on /wooo/ want to talk about this kind of stuff
As one of the people on /wooo/, no I don't & you can fuck off with trying to speak for everyone.
>>
Nathaniel Bepperforth - Tue, 16 Jun 2020 01:28:20 EST rj2i8hBU No.264808 Reply
>>264807
This. It's so weird that many "wrestling" fans are just wwe-gossip fartsuckas.
>>
Hedda Clipperstotch - Tue, 16 Jun 2020 10:14:56 EST w+TnUqrd No.264815 Reply
i thought i made the anti-wooo/r/ thread on /b/ ?
>>
Jarvis Sigglebune - Tue, 16 Jun 2020 11:37:27 EST k1PAIYFv No.264816 Reply
>>264808
>t's so weird that many "wrestling" fans are just wwe-gossip fartsuckas.

Gossip has been a thing in wrestling for *decades* Even Meltz peddles in gossip.
>>
Nathaniel Bepperforth - Tue, 16 Jun 2020 12:09:44 EST rj2i8hBU No.264817 Reply
1592323784548.png -(426155B / 416.17KB, 674x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>264816
Yeah but wwe fans are really obsessed with social media and dirtsheets and it feels like they're in for the gossip/drama instead of, you know, wrestling. The most concurred thread on /wo/ is always the twitter screenshots general and it's what? 90% wwe related stuff? It's weird.
I don't blame Dave tho he already got their money and I like listening to his sweet voice god I wish Dave would take me on a date with some fancy dinner, and then fall asleep in his arms on a public park while he talks about 90s puroresu.
>>
Walter Dabberbanks - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 03:40:46 EST gARFxDNj No.264821 Reply
>>264817
It's not like WWE is worth actually watching for its content
>>
Oliver Tootstone - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 18:32:48 EST 8ApF8yV8 No.264830 Reply
>>264816
Please stop smearing the rest of us on /wooo/ as being as obsessed with gossip as you. I am convinced you are actually a tween girl with how much you love dragging Twitter drama on to the board and doing the whole "OMG LOOK AT THE SHADE UGH WHAT A MESS YASS SIS THE TEA" shit.
You revel in that shit and you love it so much. I know plenty of people like that IRL, all females and gay dudes. They LOVE celeb worship/gossip culture just like that and they are all, bar none, horrible human beings who view weakness as emapthy and don't think famous people are real people, they view them as circus monkey performers.
>>
Fuck Tillingstock - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 20:22:17 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264831 Reply
1592439737849.png -(50503B / 49.32KB, 772x308) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Why does it feel like Dad unplugging the Xbox? This made me lol.
>>
Jack Blythewater - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 21:37:31 EST k1PAIYFv No.264835 Reply
>>264830
wrestling rumors & gossip existed for decades before and will exist for decades after me. You are BIG MAD about a very basic part of pro wrestling culture.
>>
Fuck Penderket - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 21:46:01 EST hAaBlqCb No.264836 Reply
>>264831
Lol if the new rule is we have to make a new thread to discuss social media because people can't block/ignore politics shit. Everything is fucking political and pretending it isn't is getting nowhere. Tempers are going to flair especially when the world is heated
>>
Martin Honeystone - Wed, 17 Jun 2020 21:46:04 EST AChteHOh No.264837 Reply
>>264831
I wish /wooo/ was that strict. If you ever want to get a thread closes, just shit post and bait people. that way no one enjoys it on /wooo/
>>
Jack Blythewater - Thu, 18 Jun 2020 09:45:54 EST k1PAIYFv No.264844 Reply
>>264840
can you share the list of approved topics that are allowed on wooo?
>>
Phoebe Billingbury - Thu, 18 Jun 2020 11:14:11 EST hLmrtznq No.264846 Reply
>>264844
Allowed:
Wrestling

Not Allowed:
Not Wrestling

/end of list
>>
Barnaby Bepperspear - Thu, 18 Jun 2020 13:34:31 EST l+m4yiCE No.264849 Reply
So are the wooo mods going to do anything about the people in the David Starr thread calling for the Op to be banned for the crime of ...posting information?
>>
Phineas Pizzlestock - Thu, 18 Jun 2020 13:54:39 EST OJc4MOhP No.264850 Reply
>>264849
>demanding people get banned for making posts you don't like
How hypocritical, pokka
>>
Jack Blythewater - Thu, 18 Jun 2020 14:50:13 EST k1PAIYFv No.264853 Reply
>>264846
i don't understand, why are so many babies screeching about a big wrestling news story being discussed? Because it originated on twitter?
>>
Fuck Tillingstock - Thu, 18 Jun 2020 15:24:23 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264854 Reply
>>264849
What the fuck are they supposed to do? I don't agree with them but this constant whining for mods on wooo is pathetic. Just let shit go. Open up a window and breathe. Those guys who want Pokka and Blrg banned do that all the time and it's tired at this point. The mods don't have to do shit. The board needs to learn to not get ass blasted about every little thing.
>>
Fuck Tillingstock - Thu, 18 Jun 2020 16:05:58 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264856 Reply
>>264855
Probably a misfire from a mod. Nothing in thread needs to be deleted anyways.
>>
Jack Blythewater - Thu, 18 Jun 2020 16:16:58 EST k1PAIYFv No.264858 Reply
>>264854
its very bizarre that they refuse to use the "ignore user"/"hide thread" features
>>
Rebecca Crarrywet - Thu, 18 Jun 2020 16:26:51 EST iyZr0UF7 No.264860 Reply
Uh it just randomly deleted all of my posts on /wooo/ and here again for some reason. Can a mod look into this? Or tell me why the posts were deleted?
>>
Phineas Cerryham - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 01:45:02 EST FAZjGxV8 No.264870 Reply
>>264860
>Uh it just randomly deleted all of my posts on /wooo/ and here again for some reason. Can a mod look into this? Or tell me why the posts were deleted?
>User is currently banned from all boards
Someone confirm for me that this was pokka
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 08:28:15 EST k1PAIYFv No.264888 Reply
>>264870
you're obsessed. pokka is still here and didn't do anything banworthy.
>>
Jenny Grimhood - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 10:42:47 EST l+m4yiCE No.264899 Reply
>>264870
lol no it's the guy who was calling for BLRGO to be banned for posting a thread
>>
Ian Bardhall - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 10:52:23 EST EkPvPCAd No.264900 Reply
>>264544
>At least Pokka co-operates.
and then goes right back to making posts with arguments in bad faith. At some point, it's just plain trolling, my man. I'm not on /wooo/ much these days since the board is often slow, but just remember, Pokka is an unhinged idiot on his own. Mainly when it comes to Dave Meltzer. It's one thing to disagree with Meltzer, but when you have multiple meltdowns over him, that's when you're just like those twitter morons. MeltzerSaidWhat, VCRWrestling, etc.

Remember when the dirt sheet thread got locked? It's gonna happen again because Pokka cannot handle people calling him out on his shit.
>>
Phineas Cerryham - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 10:56:06 EST FAZjGxV8 No.264901 Reply
>>264899
So instead of banning pokka, Blrg0 and Four... they ban someone who didn't deserve it?

Astonishing.
>>
Jenny Grimhood - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 11:17:29 EST l+m4yiCE No.264903 Reply
>>264900
>it's just plain trolling

someone's sure trolling here...how many times have you been banned again? You have a horrible obsession and i'm not the first to comment on how utterly deranged you are.

If pokka posts something you don't like. then you can either a) report the post or b) screenshot it and post it here. You have been calling this crusade for a year now and fail to do either.
>>
Jenny Grimhood - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 11:18:56 EST l+m4yiCE No.264904 Reply
>>264901
>So instead of banning pokka, Blrg0 and Four

why wuld you ban users who contribute to the board ? what *exactly* have they done to be banned for?

(when I say "exactly", that means you actually post evidence and direct quotes not vague accusations)
>>
Phineas Cerryham - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 11:23:10 EST FAZjGxV8 No.264905 Reply
>>264904
Nice bait. If you've been here longer than ten minutes, and actually had a clue, you'd know why those shitposters need to be shown the door and for good.

1/10, this is the only reply you'll get, retard
>>
Jenny Grimhood - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 11:26:58 EST l+m4yiCE No.264907 Reply
>>264905
lol he still can't post a reason.

How many times does Celt have to make a post saying that nothing those guys does is banworthy? How many times does Celt have to ban you for being a creepy ban evading stalker who is so obssesed with Meltzer that you can't let go when someone criticised him a year ago?
>>
Celt !BzcOsK03.w - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 11:29:07 EST hLmrtznq No.264909 Reply
>>264905
Just for the record: These are the kinds of posts that make me turn against the "anti-Pokka" people.
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 11:49:53 EST k1PAIYFv No.264913 Reply
1592581793806.jpg -(249376B / 243.53KB, 1476x928) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>264909
Celt any reason this kind of behavior has not even gotten a yellow card warning?
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 11:53:00 EST k1PAIYFv No.264916 Reply
>>264900
>It's one thing to disagree with Meltzer, but when you have multiple meltdowns over him
then link to examples of those meltdowns
>>
Henry Nupperlock - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 11:54:46 EST A7AhiGHa No.264917 Reply
>>264909
Not just Pokka, hes got obsession with all those other trips. He'll just go after the others.
>>
Priscilla Lightson - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:00:02 EST z9MENJdt No.264919 Reply
1592582402570.gif -(1600547B / 1.53MB, 268x206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Do you guys really get that hot headed over John Cena over there?
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:01:15 EST k1PAIYFv No.264920 Reply
>>264919
believe it or not, its actually Dave Meltzer and the Young Bucks
>>
Priscilla Lightson - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:04:34 EST z9MENJdt No.264921 Reply
1592582674570.gif -(2441438B / 2.33MB, 268x206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>264920
So they're doing the YOU'RE GOING DOOOOOOWN thing over the board? Wow, what an interesting subculture.
>>
Jenny Grimhood - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:04:48 EST l+m4yiCE No.264922 Reply
>>264913
yeah this is just shitty behaviour. This sort of public calling for a ban is toxic to the board community, especially as there was literally no reason for, the only thing op was doing in that thread was posting news.

>>264916
He can't. There isn't any. I think I've said it before but if some random user made a "meltzer sucks, he's crappy" type post, they wouldn't react, but when a long term user makes a reasoned critique of meltzer, that's what they can't stand. They have a superiority complex about their taste in wrestling and can't bare the thought that their tastemaker might not be the 100% infallible man they think he is.
>>
Isabella Nongersteck - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:13:09 EST OJc4MOhP No.264923 Reply
>>264922
>when a long term user makes a reasoned critique of meltzer
Like what for example qualifies as a "reasoned critique of meltzer that they can't stand" in your mind, when many posters have criticized Meltzer without the threads leading to a shitstorm every single time?
>>
Jenny Grimhood - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:29:04 EST l+m4yiCE No.264929 Reply
>>264923
>when many posters have criticized Meltzer without the threads leading to a shitstorm every single time?

not every poster has an obsessive stalker though
>>
Isabella Nongersteck - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:48:31 EST OJc4MOhP No.264930 Reply
>>264924
>Is there anything unreasonable
Not getting Dave rates matches based on build/crowd/quality of the match itself & pointing out how other feds tend to look shittier than another promotion = being a bias fanboy of said promotion is a bit unreasonable, yes.

>>264925
Considering passive aggressive posts like that tend to lead to more arguing & shit-flinging not less, yeah I would call it shit-stirring. If you want the arguments to stop, don't give people an excuse to keep going.

Done having your meltdown, yet?
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:55:03 EST k1PAIYFv No.264932 Reply
>>264930
>Considering passive aggressive posts like that tend to lead to more arguing & shit-flinging not less, yeah I would call it shit-stirring. If you want the arguments to stop, don't give people an excuse to keep going.

>Done having your meltdown, yet?
oh yeah how is that last line *not* passive aggressive?
>>
Isabella Nongersteck - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:01:35 EST OJc4MOhP No.264933 Reply
>>264931
>where was that said in those comments?
Maybe the part where he pretends that Meltz likes NJPW more than other promotions, despite Dave giving other promotions higher ratings on average?

>would you not describe these responses as ad hominems?
Those posts were dumb, too. Doesn't make some of the other posts in that thread any better, my man.

>how is that line *not* passive aggressive?
It's not passive, I'm outright saying you're acting like a geek rn
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:05:16 EST k1PAIYFv No.264934 Reply
>>264933
>despite Dave giving other promotions higher ratings on average?
He does? what other feds?

>Maybe the part where he pretends that Meltz likes NJPW more than other promotions
is it really that outlandish to presume Dave has a preference for NJPW given the amount of glowing praise he's heaped on them for years? isn't there a pretty common "tokyo dome" meme around dave that's been uttered by many people, even people that like him, for years?
Why are you presuming that pokka is "pretending that meltz likes njpw more"? why are you so sure that's what pokka's agenda is?

>It's not passive, I'm outright saying you're acting like a geek rn
so then why are you lecturing anyone else to stop shit-stirring when you're openly doing the same thing? you're no better and have no room to talk about how posters should improve their behavior. you're just as guilty.
>>
Isabella Nongersteck - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:13:37 EST OJc4MOhP No.264935 Reply
>>264934
>what other feds?
NXT.

>is it really that outlandish to presume Dave has a preference for NJPW given the amount of glowing praise he's heaped on them for years?
Considering how most of the non main events in NJPW tend to have mediocre ratings, not really. At most, he likes the style their main events have but even then, NXT Takeover were garnering 5-6 stars on a basis that was honestly more common than NJPW just a year or so ago.

>you're no better
Not saying I am. But if you want people to stop shit-stirring & stop arguing in threads after your posts, you're not doing anything to stop it.
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:30:40 EST k1PAIYFv No.264938 Reply
>>264935
i actually don't care about dave's ratings, so if you say nxt gets higher stuff fine. But there is a perception that Dave has a preference for NJPW outside of Pokka. Pokka didn't invent the "no tokyo dome, not five stars" meme. Jokes about Dave's japan fetish have existed outside of wooo for years. it isn't some thing that pokka is trying to force. lots of other people online have that perception of him.
so don't presume that pokka has some unique hate-boner agenda for dave just because he repeats a common internet talking point about dave.

>if you want people to stop shit-stirring & stop arguing in threads after your posts, you're not doing anything to stop it.
that's what this whole thread is about. you can post all the smug yano faces you want, but you have bad circular logic and you are hung up on pokka, even when he does exactly what you suggest he does.

Pokka and me post innocuous comments but still get shit-stirrers from the same few people who refuse to let things go. So even when we don't engage, even when we report them to mods, even if we bring it here, even if we do all the things you're telling us to - they don't stop.

And you can say "those other dumb-ass posts aren't good either but you still make garbage posts" but it's dodging the real issue.
Pokka has not been getting banned almost every two weeks for a year now.
Celt, a mod in this very thread has said that the anti-pokka brigade doesn't respect the rules of a ban and doesn't follow their own rules about shit-posting and they come off a lot more unreasonable. But b/c bans only last for 2 weeks, they have to be given the benefit of the doubt... and then they inevitably go right back to their shit-stirring behavior. Point blank: they instigate it.
You've been in this thread for a month stirring shit about "another min-thami meltdown." You have a bias. even when pokka does what you suggest, you're not giving him credit and giving way too much of a pass to the butthurt trolls who refuse to let go of a year-old argument
A mod has weighed in; Pokka isn't as bad as you portray him to be. Don't like it? Then direct your yanos at Celt.
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:32:52 EST k1PAIYFv No.264939 Reply
1592587972806.png -(246779B / 241.00KB, 360x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>264938
oh yeah

>inb4
>meltdown
>calm down

get a new line
>>
Esther Drurringham - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:34:15 EST gARFxDNj No.264940 Reply
>>264938
>one demented shithead proves that Pokka did literally nothing wrong

did Celt finally giving you a long-over spanking really send you this far over the edge?
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:36:55 EST k1PAIYFv No.264941 Reply
>>264940
the worst thing pokka has done in 2020 was the "buy a banner" joke in a dirtsheet thread a few weeks ago. Get over it.
Everything I just said applies to you too.
>>
Esther Drurringham - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:41:26 EST gARFxDNj No.264942 Reply
>>264941
yeah that one thing is why you have what feels like dozens of people constantly pointing out Pokka being a shithead.

Whine some more. Dig deeper.
>>
Isabella Nongersteck - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:43:06 EST OJc4MOhP No.264943 Reply
>>264938
>there is a perception! Pokka wasn't the first person to make a dumb post over Dave!
Who cares? It's inaccurate & the post was still stupid.

>you can post all the smug yano faces you want
Why thank you, I will

>>264939
>>264941
>Get over it.
I know you're sick of people reminding you that acting like a geek in response to being called a geek isn't gonna make people stop, but you should probably take your own "Get over it" advice.
>>
Jenny Grimhood - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:46:03 EST l+m4yiCE No.264944 Reply
this is how /wooo/ works right now

>pokka or BLRGO make a post critical of dave meltzer (which isn't against the rules by any means)
>The defence force show up and start calling for bans over and over again in the thread.
>this eventually provoke a response from pokka/blrgo
>the defense immediatly switches gears and claims that pokka/blrgo is "shitting up the thread" and this is simply more proof they should be banned.
>the discussion ends up here and after failing to provide any proof of anything banworthy, celt tells the defence force group to knock it off.

This has happened at least twice now and it's never going to stop unless the mods crack down on people backseat modding in /wooo/ threads. When you let users openly call for people to be banned this immediately derails threads even worse that political shit does. If there is a problem with a post of a user, then the course of action should be to report that post and let the mods deal with it *if* they think it breaks the rules.
>>
Isabella Nongersteck - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:47:57 EST OJc4MOhP No.264945 Reply
>>264944
>mods crack down on people backseat modding
And what do you call demanding the mods take care of people you don't like & talk about what the course of action "should be?"
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:53:04 EST k1PAIYFv No.264947 Reply
>>264945
is /420/ not the appropriate place to have a meta discussion about board rules & behavior?
>>
Ian Bardhall - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:53:26 EST EkPvPCAd No.264948 Reply
>>264944
>If there is a problem with a post of a user, then the course of action should be to report that post and let the mods deal with it *if* they think it breaks the rules.
This hasn't worked for years. It's one of the reasons the board has slowed to a crawl.

>>264938
>Pokka and me
lol, good way to incriminate yourself
>And you can say "those other dumb-ass posts aren't good either but you still make garbage posts" but it's dodging the real issue.
The real issue is you and Pokka, then.
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:00:31 EST k1PAIYFv No.264949 Reply
>>264948
>good way to incriminate yourself
the spoiler tag was a joke my dude.

>The real issue is you and Pokka, then.
nah. because i don't see the usual suspects complaining about our "shit stirring" in the joshi, lucha, indie/GCW or impact discussions.
It seems like we only get accused of shit-stirring when it's about Dave and/or AEW.

So it seems like the issue is those two very specific subjects and some people getting very upset about the way we share our opinions about them, which are not irrational shitposts. And if they were irrational shitposts, it would you take 5 seconds to reference an example. But you won't be able to because they don't exist.
>>
Jenny Grimhood - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:03:27 EST l+m4yiCE No.264951 Reply
>>264945
> i don't see the usual suspects complaining about our "shit stirring" in the joshi, lucha, indie/GCW or impact discussions.
It seems like we only get accused of shit-stirring when it's about Dave and/or AEW.

BINGO

Again, given the claims of "shitposting" it should be incredibly easy for them to post some screenshots of said shitposting. But it never arrives, funny that.
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:04:49 EST k1PAIYFv No.264952 Reply
>>264949
>It seems like we only get accused of shit-stirring when it's about Dave and/or AEW.
Actually let me rephrase this:

>>It seems like we only get accused of shit-stirring when it's about Dave/Bryan and/or The Elite/Tony Khan.
That's how specific the butthurt gets.
>>
Isabella Nongersteck - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:10:48 EST OJc4MOhP No.264955 Reply
>>264947
It is, hence why I don't see a problem with people talking about their problems with yours & pokka's posts here, as well

>>264952
As someone who thinks you tend to undercut your points on more than one occasion by taking part in the shit-stirring you complain about so much, I can say that having problems with someone's posts in one subject but not having problems with them on another subject isn't a weird concept. It's called not shitting on every single post someone makes about every single subject
>>
Jenny Grimhood - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:14:55 EST l+m4yiCE No.264956 Reply
>>264955
>having problems with someone's posts in one subject

ok, here's your chance. explain

1). what are the problems with Pokka/blrgo and the way they talk about Dave/Bryan/Elite?

2) why does this mean they should be banned?

You have your chance now dude. Don't ignore this post or make a vague accusation. Say it clearly. Again, don't deflect or run away. Answer the questions. This is what 420chan is here for
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:21:55 EST k1PAIYFv No.264960 Reply
>>264955
>I don't see a problem with people talking about their problems with yours & pokka's posts here
then pokka did nothing wrong either by "demanding the mods take care" of the issue. If he has an issue with the level of modding happening on wooo, he's doing the correct thing by discussing it here.

>by taking part in the shit-stirring you complain about so much
Point blank: i don't think I instigate stuff. If I shit-stir, its because someone else started it.

Take the David Starr thread. It is news It's clearly snowballed into a major story that's affecting every promotion. And I got A LOT of pushback from a handful of posters demanding that I be banned for shit stirring for even posting it in the first place. All I was doing was posting updates as they were coming in.

And you know what: I've reported those people. I've reported the people that said these women are just "mentally ill ring rats" and funny enough, if you look at THEIR IDs, they have some equally shitty opinions all over wooo about COVID and the protests too
And nothing has happened. Okay, so maybe a mod looked at it, and it didn't find anything wrong with it... but I disagree and that's why I'm in this thread now.

IMO the David Starr thread is getting overrun with posters who are doubling down on the "women are lying" talk and it's impossible to engage with them reasonably. I did try; you can look at my posts. They're the ones that quickly told me to fuck off and demand that I be banned. They're incapable of discussing this very serious subject maturely and they're instigating personal attacks and IMO Celt and other mod should step in and lay down a stronger warning to tell them to knock it off
>>
Isabella Nongersteck - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:23:37 EST OJc4MOhP No.264961 Reply
>>264956
>what are the problems with Pokka/blrgo and the way they talk about Dave/Bryan/Elite?
I already explained the problem with the posts you & blrgo make about those subjects, Pokka. A lot of times, despite making some well-placed criticisms about stuff like AEW, those points tend to be undercut by taking part in the same shit-stirring you two complain about, as seen in
https://boards.420chan.org/wooo/thread/6406830#6408827 & https://boards.420chan.org/wooo/thread/6406830#6408814 in the case of blrgo. Literally nobody on /wooo/ genuinely thinks AEW/Dave/Elite/Tony Khan are perfect or aren't deserving of some type of criticism, but when you take part in shitposting only to turn around & complain about shitposting, it makes you look like a fucking idiot as all it does is lead to more shitposting. And surprise surprise, that's what keeps happening.

>why does this mean they should be banned?
To be honest, I don't care if you two are banned or not. Just stop taking part in the very shitflinging you want gone from the board & don't rely on strawmans or other nonsense, that's it. It ain't hard to figure out, Pokka
>>
Isabella Nongersteck - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:26:15 EST OJc4MOhP No.264962 Reply
>>264961
Also

>>264960
>If I shit-stir, its because someone else started it.
This argument is stupid & you know it. No one cares if you started it or not, point is you participate in it & keep it going. I don't care if there's other geeks on /wooo/ who shitpost because quite frankly, they can be dealt with too. The point is you can't complain for over a year now about people giving you (& Pokka) shit while continuing to give them reasons to keep going you shit.
>>
Jenny Grimhood - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:28:57 EST l+m4yiCE No.264963 Reply
>>264961
>by taking part in the same shit-stirring you two complain about,

I made a post in a thread responding to a tweet from meltzer questioning why (in my opinion) he tries to make his tastes about wrestling seem objective (e.g. saying you should watch NJPW go last,, etc) Was that shit stirring?
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:31:46 EST k1PAIYFv No.264965 Reply
>>264962
>No one cares if you started it or not, point is you participate in it & keep it going
yeah i get it, and i over-stepped today but TBH I think I've ignored A LOT more than I respond to.

And it goes back to what I said earlier: even when pokka and i ignore it or bring the discussion here or report it, there's still one (or two?) obsessive posters who won't let anything go - even after they've been banned a bunch of times.
after a while, you get fed up and need to finally tell them to fuck off.

There was a lot of shit in that Starr thread directed at me, and I didn't respond to it. I reported it, but unfortunately nothing happened. So yeah, today I got a little fed up with the constant needling even when I'm not directing anything at anyone.
>>
Isabella Nongersteck - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:33:18 EST OJc4MOhP No.264966 Reply
>>264963
This point has already been discussed itt, but claiming Dave likes NJPW more than any other promotion when NXT gets a higher star average & he has said that (at least a while ago) that CMLL is his favorite promotion whenever he can watch it is ill-informed at best.
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:33:50 EST k1PAIYFv No.264967 Reply
>>264962
>quite frankly, they can be dealt with too
sorry i forgot to respond to this but IMO they're not being dealt with.
I don't want the starr thread to get locked but it needs a mod to step in at this point.
Ignoring and reporting hasn't done anything yet.
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:38:19 EST k1PAIYFv No.264968 Reply
>>264966
something can be ill-informed and not be intentional shit stirring.
RE: that dave argument, I didn't think this was a shit stirring response, it was reasonable and i engaged with it reasonably:
https://boards.420chan.org/wooo/thread/6408481#6408818
and i think i'm willing to try to reasonably engage with people who disagree with me, but one or two posters are way too quick to go to the "you just hate date" strawman ad hominem and it shuts down the ability to have any kind of discussion.
>>
Edwin Blatherson - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:38:35 EST 8ApF8yV8 No.264969 Reply
>>264963
Do you literally need Meltzer to preface all his Tweets with "IN MY OPINION" to prevent you from filling your diapers like this on a daily basis?
Are you that dense?
>>
Jenny Grimhood - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:39:46 EST l+m4yiCE No.264971 Reply
>>264966
Then you can simply post that in the thread instead of making personal attacks.

if you disagree with someone's opinion, what makes you think that the best way to deal with this is to start attacking the person and calling them a "shit stirrer" simply for having a different opinion.?

Seriously, it's a fake fighting board. Why do people get so mad about opinions. No other message board functions like this.
>>
Ian Bardhall - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:40:14 EST EkPvPCAd No.264972 Reply
>>264962
Very strange that Celt can't see this side of the argument. Either he's incompetent or intentionally letting these guys shit up multiple threads for some reason.

>>264903
Today is the first time I got banned. You're paranoid, my man. Also, I'm at the mercy of a rather poor internet provider here in South America. I'm sure a mod can verify that I'm not lying by checking my IP.
>>
Ian Bardhall - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:42:59 EST EkPvPCAd No.264973 Reply
>>264969
>Are you that dense?
No. He's looking to get a reaction out of people who dare to disagree with him.
Gosh, what's the word when someone deliberately makes comments on the internet with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument? Trolling?
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:46:10 EST k1PAIYFv No.264975 Reply
>>264973
>He's looking to get a reaction out of people who dare to disagree with him.
you're presuming an intent that you have no way of proving.
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:48:52 EST k1PAIYFv No.264977 Reply
>>264969
Dave does come off very smug on twitter. He gave some interview where he said a social media consultant that told him antagonism is a good way to get engagement.

Other people have pointed it out and wish he would lay off.

It's not unreasonable to say that Dave sometimes smugly presents his opinions as facts in a very condescending manner.
>>
Edwin Blatherson - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:53:48 EST 8ApF8yV8 No.264978 Reply
so you are aware he is working yet because it fits your narrative of what you think Meltzer is like IRL you decide that is who he really is despite just posting that you know he is putting on a front?
Your Melzter vendetta never ceases to amuse me.
>HE'S SMUG
>HE'S CONDESCENDING
>HE WAS MEAN TO TNA TOO A LONG TIME AGO
You are far more smug and condescending than I have ever seen dave be.
stay butthurt tho
>>
Edwin Blatherson - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:54:20 EST 8ApF8yV8 No.264979 Reply
>>264975
>an intent that you have no way of proving.
Min-Thami is all the proof you need.
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:56:28 EST k1PAIYFv No.264980 Reply
>>264978
>your narrative of what you think Meltzer is like IRL
>Your Melzter vendetta never ceases to amuse me.
what narrative?! what vendetta?!

you're coming up with a strawman - how did you get all that from "i think he sometimes presents his opinions smugly"?
>>
Edwin Blatherson - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:00:36 EST 8ApF8yV8 No.264982 Reply
>>264980
you reading smugness into dave's Tweets and his opinions is you adding a context that doesn't exist based on a pre-existing dislike of dave you have.
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:02:33 EST k1PAIYFv No.264983 Reply
>>264982
First off: how is "reading is your friend" not a smug response?

Second: how are you not adding a context that doesn't exist to our posts based on a pre-existing dislike that you have of me & pokka?
>>
Edwin Blatherson - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:03:10 EST 8ApF8yV8 No.264984 Reply
>>264972
>Either he's incompetent or intentionally letting these guys shit up multiple threads for some reason.
Anything to get people posting/clicking/refreshing pags.
Kirt was over on /asp/ not long ago begging for traffic from there because /wooo/ is so dead these days. So if letting trolls run rampant is what must be done to get people clicking and posting then that is what he is willing to let go.
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:04:58 EST k1PAIYFv No.264985 Reply
>>264984
>Kirt was over on /asp/ not long ago begging for traffic from there because /wooo/ is so dead these days.

uh... [citation needed]
>>
Edwin Blatherson - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:05:31 EST 8ApF8yV8 No.264986 Reply
>>264983
>I KNOW U R BUT WHAT AM I
lol you are literally 5 years old mentally
Also "reading i your friend" is not a smug response at all
But I could see it being read as smug if you're a giant shitty diaper baby who hates dave and will use anything to dunk on him and think he is a smug know it all type to begin with.
>>
Edwin Blatherson - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:06:22 EST 8ApF8yV8 No.264987 Reply
>>264985
I saw it happen with my own 2 eyes is how I know.
You surely saw it too since you are clearly from there too.
Go look in the /asp/ archive there are numerous threads of Kirt posting on there.
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:11:30 EST k1PAIYFv No.264990 Reply
>>264989
so doesn't that make you a troll like everyone else from there?
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:17:26 EST k1PAIYFv No.264993 Reply
>>264991
technically i asked you first, so you have to answer the question.

and even if i said "no, i'm not a troll" would you believe me?
>>
Basil Clemmlelid - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:28:19 EST 1ymkYD3D No.264996 Reply
Im gonna go on twitter and say you all sent me a dick pic so you get added to the list that has pedos and rapists on it.
>>
Phineas Cerryham - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 17:00:38 EST FAZjGxV8 No.264997 Reply
>>264972
>Either he's incompetent or intentionally letting these guys shit up multiple threads for some reason.
It's both.
>>
Isabella Wummleshaw - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 17:42:17 EST k1PAIYFv No.264998 Reply
>>264997
>complain about other posters
>complain about THE MODS
so uh... what exactly do you like about the wooo community?
>>
Edwin Pettingnen - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 23:59:18 EST gARFxDNj No.265013 Reply
>>264944
>critical of
>the defence force

You're not fooling anybody here.
>>
Phineas Pockwill - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 00:38:08 EST 1ymkYD3D No.265014 Reply
This has been two years a wet shit baby diapers. Stfu
>>
Archie Bommlespear - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 01:48:43 EST l+m4yiCE No.265017 Reply
>>264998
Honestly dude, at this stage I would stop responding to this guy. He's being utterly disingenuous and has no intention of coming to an agreement about anything. All they want to do is generate an argument so they can then step back and say 'look he causes arguments'. Guy is deranged and it fuels there sense of importance to engage with them.

They never post any evidence or anything that would back any of their arguments up. All they can do is make vague accusations. Let them. Celt isn't going to ban someone just because some one does that no matter how many ips they hop.
>>
Phineas Pockwill - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 02:37:26 EST 1ymkYD3D No.265018 Reply
>>265017
This. Guys a jabroni with shitty diapers. Let him sit in his shit crying. Hes been doing it for years now.
>>
Archie Bommlespear - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 12:18:05 EST l+m4yiCE No.265023 Reply
1592669885688.png -(37342B / 36.47KB, 1544x154) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Here he is, baiting you to respond to his trolling. just keep ignoring him
>>
Archie Bommlespear - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 12:55:48 EST l+m4yiCE No.265026 Reply
keep ignoring him guys. let him tire himself out.
>>
Phyllis Packlebedge - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 13:41:59 EST OJc4MOhP No.265030 Reply
>>265026
>keep ignoring him
Are you gonna follow that advice?
>>
Phineas Pockwill - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 13:50:14 EST 1ymkYD3D No.265031 Reply
>>265023
He didnt say anything that bad? That was funny more than anything.
>>
Archie Bommlespear - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 14:26:23 EST l+m4yiCE No.265032 Reply
>>265031
I mean yeah all he said was that he looked up some meltzer quotes and it took him 5 minutes. I still don't understand why that prompted 8 """different people""" to respond as though it was the worst thing ever.

And now they're baiting him to get into an argument as usual
>>
Lillian Darrynat - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 15:39:26 EST k1PAIYFv No.265034 Reply
>>265032
>>265031
Yeah i don't get it either. someone asked for more background on the point about dave's "objectivity," i remembered those quotes from a few months ago. people didn't understand dave's logic then, it wasn't a difficult thing to recall.
The "do you have a folder of dave quotes saved?" question was loaded and there was no answer I could give that was not going to prompt more shit-stirring.
the guy is legit deranged and the fact that he immediately went to "i bet you'll accuse me of IP hopping" before anyone actually said anything is telling.
>>
Eugene Blytheham - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 17:27:19 EST FAZjGxV8 No.265036 Reply
>>265025
Of course Celt is the only mod retarded enough to believe this line.
>>
Nell Bashhall - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 17:56:37 EST EkPvPCAd No.265037 Reply
>>265034
Or maybe he just saw this thread, which is on the front page. Or maybe that user is on the discord where someone had scoffed at people in this thread, linking it.
> there was no answer I could give that was not going to prompt more shit-stirring.
Again with your bullshit victimization.
There are many answers you could have given. Even a simple "nah" with an "nb." would have sufficed.
>>
Augustus Gagglegold - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 21:03:06 EST EkPvPCAd No.265039 Reply
1592701386390.jpg -(122380B / 119.51KB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>265038
See? That wasn't so hard.
Glad I could help. Now run along, you little scamp.
>>
Lydia Tootspear - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 01:00:24 EST gARFxDNj No.265041 Reply
>>265032
>different people

lmao one is that dumb crackhead who defends you shits up-and-down. You really don't believe multiple people realise you're dickheads, huh?
>>
William Widdlepetch - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 02:51:08 EST l+m4yiCE No.265042 Reply
>>265037
>you must answer an aggressive question exactly how I say or you're trolling and shit stirring

this is just wild and mental shit now. congrats you're now part of 420chan history for being a complete and utter weirdo
>>
Augustus Gagglegold - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 14:31:32 EST EkPvPCAd No.265049 Reply
>>265042
>There are many answers you could have given.
The state of your reading comprehension...
>>
Jenny Wessletodging - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 16:11:37 EST mMdKTNmt No.265051 Reply
Fucking shit deal with these people complaining about IDs and whoever the fuck blrg is. It's every fucking thread shit gets derailed
>>
William Widdlepetch - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 16:46:41 EST l+m4yiCE No.265052 Reply
1592772401008.png -(36897B / 36.03KB, 901x245) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
more schizo posting. Literally jumping into a thread to start shit with a user they claim to have ignored.
>>
David Pevinghood - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 17:05:59 EST 8ApF8yV8 No.265053 Reply
>>265052
It's not nice to mock schizophrenic people like that.
The guy is pointing out that the shitty nuisance poster is omni-present on the board at all times and ignoring actually does nothing.
You sure are going to bat super hard for this guy, a stranger you don't know.
Like suspiciously so................
>>
Sophie Pottingnet - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 17:06:55 EST 7GD+0mou No.265054 Reply
/wooo/ should be its own containment site, fuck all of you
>>
George Bibbernodging - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 17:27:57 EST hLmrtznq No.265055 Reply
>>265054
I know it must be very traumatic for you to see a thread on this website with more than 12 replies, but try and not have a break down over it.

Other than occasionally seeing a /wooo/ thread on /420/ (the horror!), I'm dead certain /wooo/ has zero negative impact on how you experience the site.
>>
John Chevingstare - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 17:36:10 EST NmlZ2JhF No.265056 Reply
>>265055
Not gonna lie I post wrestling gifs all over /b/ when Im drunk.
>>
Augustus Pallerhood - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 21:19:35 EST GQKhQGva No.265057 Reply
>>265051
Yeah, if you are on a website where people have actually remembered your enthusiasm so much that your ID is called out...you may need to be banned.
>>
Ernest Pattinghork - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 02:44:56 EST gARFxDNj No.265064 Reply
>>265042
>congrats you're now part of 420chan history for being a complete and utter weirdo

The hypocrisy is fucking palpable.

>>265053
Yeah remember it's not OK to give Pokka his "anxiety" for calling out his behaviour. Using the expression "schizo" (which I might add, was considered in bad taste even in the 90s) is A-OK.
>>
Samuel Bonderlure - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 03:11:47 EST l+m4yiCE No.265065 Reply
>P+bBSAJT

every time I see this ID in wooo they are shit stirring and attacking users.
>>
Samuel Clanningforth - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 06:19:30 EST NmlZ2JhF No.265067 Reply
>>265066
The guy he's talking about is litterally posting in every thread saying people are having a meltdown

Like every thread on /wooo/
>>
Ernest Pattinghork - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 08:14:13 EST gARFxDNj No.265069 Reply
>>265065
A brief scan of the front page debunks this, but keep telling on yourself Pokka
>>
Samuel Clanningforth - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 17:11:30 EST NmlZ2JhF No.265078 Reply
>>265069
orly
is that why half his toxic posts were deleted? lmao
>>
Angus Farringsick - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 17:50:38 EST 8ApF8yV8 No.265083 Reply
>>265080
what exactly is the problem I'm supposed to be seeing here?
>>
Samuel Clanningforth - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 17:59:47 EST NmlZ2JhF No.265084 Reply
>>265083 follow the bouncing ball

>>265065
>every time I see this ID in wooo they are shit stirring and attacking users.

>>265069
A brief scan of the front page debunks this

>>265080
>lol
>hows your cvck lord doing?
>>
Hugh Bunfoot - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 20:04:03 EST LN/rjrTe No.265090 Reply
Pretty sure the guy saying David Starr should finish off his ex girlfriend is the post who got banned for admitting to shit stirring to spice up threads
>>6410414

They even keep adding gifs to their post like that user did
>>
Simon Foddlesune - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 20:05:37 EST k1PAIYFv No.265091 Reply
I'm going to assume mods have just given up on trying to rein in all the screeching insels who are cursing out sasha banks and rape victims?
>>
Esther Daggleshaw - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 20:37:57 EST /ifPR8QA No.265096 Reply
>>265091
I mean they're not breaking the rules, so why would the mods do anything? Best to let the whole shitstorm run its course, things will be back to normal in a week or so.
>>
Thomas Hunninglitch - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 21:14:43 EST tlUsJVId No.265100 Reply
>>265091
outrage clicks/posts/page refreshes = engagement = $$$$ brother
it doesnt matter that the board is on fire and overrun with screeching shut in virgins misogynists you see.
Gotta get them clicks brother
>>
Simon Foddlesune - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 21:40:50 EST k1PAIYFv No.265102 Reply
>>265096
>I mean they're not breaking the rules
I'm not really sure how it *doesn't* qualify as shitposting/derailment at this point.
>>
Shit Trotwater - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 21:46:26 EST sSOsRppB No.265103 Reply
The Raw thread is filled with 3 people discussing rape & personally insulting one another.
>>
Esther Daggleshaw - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 21:49:03 EST /ifPR8QA No.265104 Reply
>>265103
It's actually kinda funny though, like at this point you have to treat it like the monkey knife fight from the simpsons. Internet bumfights!
>>
Simon Foddlesune - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 21:55:45 EST k1PAIYFv No.265105 Reply
>>265103
wooo has been a dumpster fire since the #speakingout news broke. Some deleted *a few* posts but there's still scores of personal attacks, misogyny-rape apology, and political shit flinging everywhere.

And then Sammy Guevara got in trouble for making a rape joke and their inner readdit has come out and they're having a fucking frothing mens rights meltdown.
>>
Esther Daggleshaw - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 21:57:44 EST /ifPR8QA No.265106 Reply
>>265105
Okay, but consider: the Raw thread is actually considerably more entertaining that Raw itself at this point
>>
Hugh Fobberman - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 23:56:17 EST UXwrzSee No.265112 Reply
>>265103
Hey, that's more activity and interest than a Raw thread's had in months!
>>
Matilda Pickbanks - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 09:57:13 EST l+m4yiCE No.265117 Reply
>>265069
This asn't aged well seeing as P+bBSAJT just had a full blown meltdown and got most of their posts deleted and presumably a one day ban to go with it.
>>
Martin Millyman - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 10:07:55 EST wf21phn/ No.265118 Reply
>>265117
Ugh. It's just the whole website now that's gotten out of hand, I feel as though we should all leave this place today.
>>
Simon Foddlesune - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 12:33:26 EST k1PAIYFv No.265124 Reply
Is Celt on vacation or something?

I saw that C-Higgy finally came in and deleted some backseat modding posts in the latest SpeakingOut posts but those posters had been doing that stuff for days and similar reports were ignored; see
https://boards.420chan.org/wooo/thread/6407398#6408772
https://boards.420chan.org/wooo/thread/6407398#6407600
https://boards.420chan.org/wooo/thread/6407398#6407786
https://boards.420chan.org/wooo/thread/6407398#6407921

Do different mods have different rules on how they handle the backseat modding and personal attacking derailments?
TBH, Celt is the only one who has been kinda transparent in how he reviews reports and deals with it but it's not clear how some shit stirrers can for days without a yellow card warning, and only get one or two of their posts removed
>>
Shitting Blatherhall - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 12:38:37 EST NmlZ2JhF No.265125 Reply
>>265124
They are only human, and this shit kind of needs to be let out. I wouldn't even know where to begin modding this current mess.
>>
Simon Foddlesune - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 12:58:29 EST k1PAIYFv No.265129 Reply
>>265125
>They are only human, and this shit kind of needs to be let out. I wouldn't even know where to begin modding this current mess.
Yeah I know I get it, it's not an easy job. but idk, this is kind of a major story and i don't think it's going away.
tbh there are some straight up gross victim blaming, misogynistic comments and as soon as you challenge those opinions, those posters immediately start personal attacking and breaking basic board rules. That stuff's been reported days ago and it's all still up. One glance over a poster's history and its just shit stirring everywhere, and it hasn't even gotten a warning.
>>
Graham Chabbersit - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 13:06:52 EST jlbba/Ow No.265131 Reply
1592932012810.jpg -(141284B / 137.97KB, 712x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Do people recognise other posters here too?
Right I know OBVIOUSLY they do because ive seen it with my own eye

but it varies depending on the board, so on /b/ how many posters do you think there are, and how many posters do you think browse this website with some degree of regularity?

It's just because i've been on some imageboards from busy to ghost town and seeing all these all-board bans makes me a bit scared

But i know as a former internet deputy AND sheriff that they'll have a better overview of posters activity and see if they just shitpost in other places or are changing their IP to ban-evade.
>>
Shitting Blatherhall - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 13:12:33 EST NmlZ2JhF No.265133 Reply
>>265131
I can tell a Calabash poster from other Lagenaria stans
>>
Celt !BzcOsK03.w - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 13:48:47 EST hLmrtznq No.265135 Reply
>>265124
>Is Celt on vacation or something?

As >>265125 says, We're only human. I can't be on my computer all day non stop monitoring this without pause. Yes, I can be gone for hours at a time because I've got IRL stuff to do too, and I don't think that's too unreasonable.

>it's not clear how some shit stirrers can for days without a yellow card warning,

Sometimes I'll ban people and they'll switch IP and maybe they'll go another few days without being detected. Despite what some people are suggesting in this thread, our IP detection stuff is pretty rudimental. It's not like we get a blinking red light that goes "Hey it's this fucking guy again".
>>
Celt !BzcOsK03.w - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 14:14:57 EST hLmrtznq No.265137 Reply
>>265136
Correct, I just meant in the context of the mods like myself, not yourself. I wasn't specific enough when I said "our".
>>
Celt !BzcOsK03.w - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 14:30:24 EST hLmrtznq No.265139 Reply
1592937024768.jpg -(21165B / 20.67KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>265138
I defer all melon related decisions to the Melon Lord
>>
Simon Foddlesune - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 14:38:43 EST k1PAIYFv No.265140 Reply
>>265135
>I don't think that's too unreasonable.
it isn't and I'm not trying to make it sound like you should be here 24/7.

i do have a question tho: people in this thread have been linking to what they feel are examples of shit stirring and personal attacks? That stuff gets reported... but it still says up and they carry on for days. Is there for us to ask a mod why they felt those examples are fine and not breaking the rules?
>>
Celt !BzcOsK03.w - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 16:00:37 EST hLmrtznq No.265141 Reply
>>265140
Whatever about yesterday, today (ie the last 12 hours) I tempbanned a number of people for pot stirring stuff like announcing ignores or announcing that they're reporting other users, which I've always said isn't right. I've always sad if you're going to ignore someone, just do it, don't make a song and dance out it. You basically just trying to bait someone when you annouce that you've put them on ignore.

Personal attacks has always been punished but, to be honest and transparent, a certain amount of namecalling is always going to occur because they're no way to complete remove it without sterilising the entire board.
>>
Martin Millyman - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 16:42:49 EST wf21phn/ No.265144 Reply
>>265141
>song and dance
How about a festive limerick?

I think that your mom is a whore
I've told you and told you before
But you're talking shit and
You don't understand
So I put your dumb ass on ignore.
>>
Graham Chabbersit - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 17:01:44 EST jlbba/Ow No.265147 Reply
1592946104810.jpg -(7002B / 6.84KB, 180x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>265141
Ahh, well i tink you can see the posts i made earlier and all my posts arond different boards

When I aws admining 4 c h 0n .net I would do stakeouts to find problematic posters who would like shadow bump threads and get away with it, so I had a stakeout and waited for him to posts so I could capture the details of the exact poster, it got ot het poiint where i'd ban people just for having an IP range i know has been detramental to the boardl, so i'd just lookm at IP ranges and ban then, some would appeal it saying WHAT DID I DO and itr's like when I explaied tot ehm int he reasons " your IP is banned as it could be associateed with malicious IP addresses, you may have been unfairly included (but then at that point at i'd at the words used in their posts and at what time, and how long since i'd banned and if the behaviour in the posts didn't match a normal 4chon user so i'd prefusely apologised if their IP was the wrong place at the wrong time but I would always explain that it mayt be you were erenosly placed on a ban list and i'll lift it and see hoiw you gok, i you'd be able to then tell if they were one of us or people who b ullshitted into pretendiing, like even e as a not well known uder on 420chan AT ALL realiset at the end of the day i t mght be considered to their report, immediately unban thetn and see how they go.
The one who were on these Ip address and their descriptions/ impressiom i got from their poster make me want to suspend them for a bit and SOMETIEMS thjey'd ome on IRC and be like sorrt oh sorry you mustve been errenously profiled bu you can get why i did it i
I just hope the mods realise that I try to contribute and give users the best medifalm I*m not sure waht h\shitposters you're trying to kep out but plase let me know why cos I actually want to avoid nams and srifflI find this website so usefl and wuoteeat times, like reraellyt fnnym remindfs ke of 4ch0m m net where most of the transient o r profesiomall shitposters who woudl like repeadedly , then it proved to me that the bam was justified as theyd just come back thje garbage posting whic probably game froma templete was immediately resumed thenm i've give them the bnenefot of the cout andf tell tje, SEE THIS IS WHAT I LOOK AT
sure it's basically profiling but havin an autistifc modership I would always want false bansa to be resolved depemdomf pom wjat tej owner saidm, but the profiling of new IP addresses and users have ben enough for me to wait and see how their posts im gemeral wpiød mptm reføet am actial choner, because a shrot interviewe woule ne be enoutj to filtier out the wrong chjonners if I ee some cunt uyp at a certtain timeaonme just so shitpoostf ropm, it bnecaiuse obvioulse if they were just victims on my profile or not

But remember (dono if if''s similar to tge chon, like as spomeoe witjh a neglected websire tried to re tain membes and that's why porofiling DOES work it cfa just e ronf ykno

i do shitpost constantly bit I enkpy helping people here with their problemes (be that menta or, physiologially concernedned peoepple

plea note if you could kindly, that even if iv' made some shit show s tht im' really not trying to do it to damage the site and if you pointed outnsomething that's not exaceptedl, I would try and learnedm from that as I genuinely enjoy helping peopple evem of dity bu sharing expeienmces of simlalar experejcfes as i have, I would hate to lose this site butm any warning fromm staff I wuld take it a no fol allowed pewrson but ulda9Wmtelym i weireded up ooldafgm opojnionnas well as hoe mufumfamagemtueorco0ud mi meameveveringin
>>
Graham Chabbersit - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 17:07:41 EST jlbba/Ow No.265148 Reply
>>265147
>ok ignore that lastmpart i'm on benzos
my point is despite stoemetimes i may shitpost i'd feel genuinely hurt and at a loss from being able to engage in this site, when people asked for second chances i'd always give to to thejm to take onm myadvice, so i duno what 420 cahn's standards or guidelimes are but i'd definately be wanting to hear feedback since i'd like to avoid infractions and seeming like a shitposter yknmo
>>
Graham Chabbersit - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 17:18:07 EST jlbba/Ow No.265150 Reply
>>265148
Also I genuinely like giving input and similarly GAINGING imput from people here versus 4chan wher they (pol at leat ) will disamiss any mental health issies as nonsense, i hve partidularly appreiated thje input from peopple,. thoughjt t may as well mentionm that althouigh it may be subkjectove . whoj hpw aslomg fpr what happened during a trip VS tjhe IK govt druig heåp sotes amd drig limes dmtr heøå
tjey wt jae a øie at tje astm ,amiaø os etf amd wjateer i d g
>>
Graham Chabbersit - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 17:21:04 EST jlbba/Ow No.265151 Reply
1592947264810.jpg -(394744B / 385.49KB, 2536x2505) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>265150
Not trying to suck up but i'd rather be warned if i'm shitposting too much and going on dexamfetamine fueld rants and medical advice which i shouldnt rly he doin but you guys have helped improve my knowledge a nd feel less alone so mudh id he quite upset to just lose you all like that
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Wed, 24 Jun 2020 08:55:37 EST miClPW/k No.265169 Reply
>>265124
I didn't delete those but we're trying to keep the convo about #SpeakingOut cordial and not devolve into a shitflinging contest. Same with the #MeToo thread on /mtv/ but there's going to be outliers here and there.
>>
Esther Wemmlegold - Wed, 24 Jun 2020 10:34:58 EST k1PAIYFv No.265172 Reply
>>265169
yeah i get that... but idk a poster going on and on like that in those referenced posts seems to have no intention of being cordial. Seems like they actively want shitflinging and try to instigate it. To me, it feels like they're given a little too much benefit of the doubt.
I get it, you're the mod, it's your call - it's just made the experience of this site less pleasant.
>>
Rebecca Briffingfuck - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 02:22:08 EST PkLFhgaE No.265185 Reply
>>265172
>Seems like they actively want shitflinging and try to instigate it. To me, it feels like they're given a little too much benefit of the doubt.

yeah that N9 guy is given way too much leeway even after getting a ban within the past week
>>
William Bibblepod - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 13:06:33 EST l+m4yiCE No.265191 Reply
P+bBSAJT (aka Bad Vibes) is now u7BkN8oI
>>
Sophie Chucklemat - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 17:50:53 EST SYOXk7mk No.265201 Reply
>the 2 dweebs who cry and screech and whine about being ID stalking" victims" now actively engaged in it themselves
lol
hypocrites
>>
Sophie Chucklemat - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 18:52:56 EST SYOXk7mk No.265204 Reply
>>265202
so you're gimmick is accusing everyone of being the same 1 person over and over?
this has been thoroughly debunked numerous times
>>
Clara Noshbury - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 19:41:58 EST k1PAIYFv No.265205 Reply
1593128518549.jpg -(60842B / 59.42KB, 646x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>265204
>this has been thoroughly debunked numerous times
i don't think so Tim
>>
Martin Clobblesed - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 22:17:09 EST k1PAIYFv No.265211 Reply
>265210
>"according to me, I'm telling the truth"
Don't you have to go do more reconnaissance work on @sp?
>>
Thomas Blodgeworth - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 01:42:19 EST PkLFhgaE No.265215 Reply
>>265191
>>265199
u7 here. I was cpQ-whatever. My router decided to reset itself at midnight earlier this week.

But yes, the biggest shriekers of ID STALKING are now blatantly doing it themselves. And poorly I might add.

>>265211
lmao you openly admit to using /ASSp/ whenever you get called out for blatantly reposting its shit here.
>>
Charlotte Fingerforth - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 07:20:04 EST ioq1jwsK No.265221 Reply
>>265215
The mods buying his whole "EVERYONE WHO CALLS ME OUT IS THE SAME 1 PERSON ID HOPPING" bullshit hook line and sinker is so infuriating. There 9 different people in the thread linked above calling him out and he still soldiers on with the bullllshit narrative that he is some kind of victim when multiple people on the board are shit sick of him using the place as his blog.
>>
Rebecca Pengerlock - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 08:18:41 EST 6F/b/m7v No.265222 Reply
>>265221
>The mods buying his whole "EVERYONE WHO CALLS ME OUT IS THE SAME 1 PERSON ID HOPPING" bullshit hook line and sinker
They know exactly who everyone is, all the time.
>>
Martin Clobblesed - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 08:49:20 EST k1PAIYFv No.265223 Reply
>265215
if you don't wanna get confused for a stalker-ish poster who seemingly gets banned every 2 weeks for the past year, then don't have the same posting style as him. don't know what else to tell you
>>
Thomas Blodgeworth - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 09:32:19 EST PkLFhgaE No.265225 Reply
>>265223
Why do you keep deleting an ">" from your responses?

Alternately: you could stop having a paranoid victim complex.
>>
Martin Clobblesed - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 09:39:39 EST k1PAIYFv No.265226 Reply
Likewise, you're welcome to stop worrying about the @sp boogeyman and just put a user you don't like on "ignore" instead of following them around, trying to kick up a derailing personal argument because they had a different opinion. this conversation has been going in circles for months now; mods have weighed in. if you don't want to get confused for the stalker-ish guy who keeps getting banned every two weeks for one year and refuses to rein in the stuff that mods banned him for, then don't post like him.
i'm not engaging with this shit on wooo anymore, its derailed enough threads and people are tired of it. you can keep being BIG MAD in this thread if thats what you need.
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:16:20 EST SYOXk7mk No.265231 Reply
>>265223
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about but your insistence that I am this mythical phantom stalker of yours is bullshit and you are a liar. Multiple people agree with me on this and your tactic is to paint all of us as 1 deranged person IP hopping like you are that fucking important to anyone you absolutely pathetic loser who lives on this website from sunup til sundown.
>>
Martin Clobblesed - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:24:14 EST k1PAIYFv No.265232 Reply
mythical phantom stalker
>>264143, >>264154
>There is, in fact, one guy who does obsess over Pokka and goes completely overboard going after him. I banned him once for doing this and he IMMEDIATELY started banning evading and kept at it. It's been the same thing six, seven, eight times now: He gets into an argument with Pokka, at first maybe it's fine, but then he goes completely off the handle. I ban him for going off the handle, and then he ban evades. Ban evading was always an auto permaban on 420chan, regardless of board.

>What really annoys me about the guy who keeps getting into these arguements with Pokka is that he keeps calling for me to ban Pokka, while he himself has no respect for bans. Any time I ban him, he immediately hops onto a new IP and starts ban evading. This is contrast to Pokka, who for example if I ban for three days, will fuck off for three days. And I have, in fact, banned Pokka multiple times for different things.

>the person you're specifically talking about, they haven't changed at all. They keep doing the exact same thing over and over. Now, even then, I still have to give them a chance to demonstrate they're changing, but my tolerance for them is much lower because it's been months and months of this exact same thing.
>>
Angus Basslelat - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:26:16 EST l+m4yiCE No.265233 Reply
>>265231
because your little board freakouts are so utterly weird that it can't be more than one (maybe 2) people.

Like the user posted about the david starr allegations and you starting telling him to leave and that he was the worst poster ever...it's not normal behaviour.
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:34:49 EST SYOXk7mk No.265234 Reply
>>265232
I am not that guy and I don't care about your paranoid victim complex. And no amount of saying that I am that person will make it so. Drop the lies right now you gaslighting manipulating cunt.

>>265233
What the fuck are you rambling on about ?
I never did that and you are again conflating me with somebody else.
> it can't be more than one (maybe 2) people.
There is evidence posted ITT of 8 separate people (and then more after the fact) calling out you 2 dickheads.
Not every person who can see you both for what you are, is all 1 person.
That is an extremely insane paranoid mental take to have that also conveniently absolves you both of any wrong doing and makes you "victims"
How mightily convenient for you both eh.
>>
Angus Basslelat - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:45:02 EST l+m4yiCE No.265235 Reply
>>265234
this is so fucking boring

just round and round in circles. never any solid accusation, just vague "you're trolling" "you're a dickhead" remarks. no screenshots, no nothing.

It's pathetic and sad and I can't be bothered anymore. Mods, just lock this thread.
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 11:21:23 EST SYOXk7mk No.265239 Reply
>>265238
This deflection doesn't change the fact that 8 separate people shit on you for your lame ass shtick and you are still claiming it is all 1 big bad boogeyman IP hopping who is out to get you cos you are just such a poor babby victim, you disingenuous shitead.
>>
Martin Clobblesed - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 11:24:33 EST k1PAIYFv No.265240 Reply
one of them literally said:
>I was one of those 8 people and I have no issue with him

one of them is the other dude who i've gone back and forth with on shlak & stuff, and don't care about, one of them is you. i don't care about the other posters. just put me on ignore if you're so assblasted dude.
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 11:28:02 EST SYOXk7mk No.265241 Reply
>>265240
>one of them is the other dude who i've gone back and forth with on shlak & stuff, >one of them is you.
>i don't care about the other posters
>the other posters
So you now finally cede that it is fact not 1 person IP hopping but there are in fact multiple who have an issues with your overtly antagonistic smug posting style.
Well we are finally starting to make some ground here.
You saying you "dont' care about" all the other posters who agree with me and find you to be an insufferable piece of shit does not change the fact that there are multiple people who have an issue with you, which to this point you have denied vehemently to this point and tried to paint it as 1 obsessed person.
At a certain point, it is not everyone else on Planet Earth who is the problem, it's you who is the asshole. Not everybody else.
>>
Martin Clobblesed - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 11:30:26 EST k1PAIYFv No.265242 Reply
pretty sure i never said all 8 of those people were the same person so good luck finding my post that claims that
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 11:31:13 EST SYOXk7mk No.265243 Reply
>>265240
oh and
>just put me on ignore
ah the classic refrain when he is called out and cannot back his shit up and wants to end the conversation as fast as possible.
>if you're so assblasted dude.
complete with smarmy douchebag keyboard warrior playground "insult" to cap it off

why do mods not recognise trolls anymore
do they not even care anymore.
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 11:32:42 EST SYOXk7mk No.265244 Reply
>>265242
This has been your narrative all along you gaslighting piece of shit, stop trying to deny it now that you have accidentally admitted that is not the case. You claim multiple times ITT that everyone with an issue with you is 1 person IP hopping.
You did it just a few posts above when reposting that wall of text Celt wrote.
>>
Martin Clobblesed - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 11:39:48 EST k1PAIYFv No.265245 Reply
>This has been your narrative all along
>You claim multiple times ITT that everyone with an issue with you is 1 person IP hopping.
[citation needed]
there is ONE guy who has been MAD for a year and you sound like him.
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 11:41:22 EST SYOXk7mk No.265246 Reply
>>265245
>going right back to this "YOU ARE THIS IMAGINARY MADE UP STALKER OBSESSED CRAZY PERSON DON'T LISTEN TO HIM HE'S CLEARLY CRAZY" bullshit narrative.
You are doing it right now.
And are also denying doing it at the same time.
>>
Martin Clobblesed - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 11:52:42 EST k1PAIYFv No.265248 Reply
so you got that [citation] or nah?
>>
Ernest Bunbanks - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 12:32:37 EST 1ymkYD3D No.265251 Reply
Are the babies mad at Pokka and Blrg for doing absolutely nothing again?
>>
Thomas Chaddlestone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 12:35:10 EST qWgUpKau No.265252 Reply
>>265244
Please just SHUT. THE FUCK. UP. Don't you get sick of crying about the same two posters for this long? Nothing they have done is ban worthy. Learn to live with them or leave you absolute mental case.
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 14:42:49 EST SYOXk7mk No.265261 Reply
>>265248
Your butt buddy Pokka posted it here >>264498 (and for some reason is referring to himself in the 3rd person despite admitting on this ID in this thread that this is him)
and the pair of you have run with it since. You have never once expressed doubt to his little crackpot theory or corrected him or disagreed with him. It's a convenient narrative for you too so you just run with it.
And he is in fact guilty of the thing you both are accusing me of. Hiding behind an ID trying to mask his identity and pretend he is not himself. And continually posting the "EVERYONE WHO ATTACKS ME IS 1 CRAZY SCHIZO PERSON"
His use of the word "schizo" to attack people who call out his shit is a repeated tactic and actually fairly ironic considering it is textbook paranoia, a symptom of schizophrenia. For a guy with "anxiety problems" he sure is not sensitive to other mental health issues.
More;
>>265017
In this post again pushing the "EVERYONE IS 1 PERSON" narrative >>265032 and here >>265233
So there's cyour citation dickhead
You let Pokka spin a crazy insane paranoid narrative that you have also run with because it allows the pair of you to run amok on the board and paint yourselves as victims. There is already 1 instance in this thread of Pokka misidentifying one user as being the same person as another and that person came in to correct him and you both shut the fuck up fast after that.
>>
Ernest Beddlekine - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 14:51:00 EST EkPvPCAd No.265262 Reply
>>265261
Weird how >>265252 is suddenly quiet about this. But nah, it's totally a conspiracy, we gotta get Jesse Ventura on this case!

>Please just SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.
lol
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:04:36 EST SYOXk7mk No.265263 Reply
>>265262
Pokka in particular's use of slurs regarding people's mental health and trying to paint everyone who is critical of him as the same 1 person who is obsessed, deranged, a psycho, a stalker, a schizo etc is particularly malicious as it is about trying like hell to erode the credibility of those people who point out exactly what he is. He never defends himself he always, always goes on the attack trying to smear people as mentioned above. He is actually the worse of the 2. And the fact that he keeps bringing up over and over the concept of a person ID hopping rather than just realising multiple people dislike him just tells me the guy is delusional and probably guilty of engaging in that very act himself and is just telling on himself by projecting that onto everyone else by accusing them of doing that. Right here ITT he is pretending to not be himself and is referring to himself in the 3rd person as though he is not Pokka, except his very first post ITT on hsi ID in the posts I reference above, he says he it is in fact him. Then every other post after the pretends that it is n't and refers to himself in the 3rd person. Doing the exact thing he accuses me of and hand-waving off the many different people who are shit sick of him as all being the 1 same person, an absolutely delusional denial of reality if I ever saw one.
>>
Martin Clobblesed - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:09:44 EST k1PAIYFv No.265264 Reply
1593198584990.jpg -(126412B / 123.45KB, 544x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>265263
>265261
now THIS is a meltdown
>>
Matilda Caffingfuck - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:18:49 EST NmlZ2JhF No.265265 Reply
>>265264
if you click the post number it will add both greater than symbols and make your links actually link to the posts you are replying too. Until you do that you look like a fart sucka
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:18:57 EST SYOXk7mk No.265266 Reply
>>265264
>this guy doing the tl;dr
You post more walls of text than anybody else on this board, and regularly.
Your lack of rebuttal is your admission of defeat.
I gave you your citation you wanted and you are giving up.
So I am right.
You dropped your mask
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:23:40 EST SYOXk7mk No.265268 Reply
>>265265
He thinks he is depriving me of a (You) even though that is not a thing over here.
He is giving away where he is from doing that.

>>265267
I accept your admission of defeat.
>>
Martin Clobblesed - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:26:52 EST k1PAIYFv No.265270 Reply
all this madness just because in the summer of 2019 somebody pointed out that dave meltzer does have some biases in his reporting and "Being the Elite" isn't funny.
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:38:24 EST SYOXk7mk No.265271 Reply
>>265270
nope you don't get to deflect and run away from this again and change the subject
You asked for a citation as to you supporting Pokka's £EVERYONE IS THE SAME PERSON" theory, I gave it to you here >>265261
And now you are running away from it because you have been called out and you cannot rebut what I wrote. Stop running away from every argument you lose like you always do.
>>
Martin Clobblesed - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:42:59 EST k1PAIYFv No.265272 Reply
you sound like the poster that Celt referenced here >>265232
an example of that guys posts is here >>264102
which sounds a lot like you
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:52:07 EST SYOXk7mk No.265273 Reply
>>265272
>doubling right back down on this paranoid crackpot bullshit and doing the thing you claimed ITT you don't do
So you are just giving up at this point
No matter how many times you say it or repeat this lie over and over, it will never ever be the truth. Multiple dislike you and hate you I am one of those many.
Why do you refuse to just accept this and instead believe it all must be the work 1 single person? That is a legitimate delusional belief, you are denying reality right now because your ego won't allow to you believe many people can dislike you, something earlier ITT you said you "didn't care about" if other people did or did not care. You are also back to pushing this narrative again despite earlier on saying you don't do this.
Why can't you just accept many people on this website don't like you ? Because it would involve acknowledging you are a deliberately antagonistic piece of shit? Or you just naturally come off that way ? I have disproven your little narrative you are pushing here over and over so please try a new play cos this one has failed.
>>
Martin Clobblesed - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:56:08 EST k1PAIYFv No.265274 Reply
1593201368990.jpg -(87041B / 85.00KB, 600x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Multiple dislike you and hate you I am one of those many.
lmao jesus christ its just opinions about a childrens TV show about fake fighting. you are having a thermo-nuclear meltdown

sort your life out. smoke weed. have sex.
c a l m
d o w n
>>
Eugene Billingstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 16:02:58 EST SYOXk7mk No.265275 Reply
1593201778143.jpg -(28529B / 27.86KB, 500x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>265274
>this complete admission of defeat
And now I am done with you.
>>
Isabella Duckfield - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 16:10:54 EST 7VfwoxOz No.265278 Reply
ban everyone in this thread excluding me, because I'm based
>>
Doris Clinderway - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 16:25:04 EST z9MENJdt No.265280 Reply
hi i change my stance on whether ID's are good or not because tor gives leverage to being a dick yay
>>
Simon Hummerbury - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 16:35:12 EST fX5tkEFB No.265283 Reply
>>265280
I'm annoyed by my IP changing because if I'm going to be a dick I want to be a well established dick

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.