[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner

- Mon, 07 Feb 2022 13:06:31 EST aJkI50Ft No.279108
File: 1644257191322.jpg -(75261B / 73.50KB, 960x930) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Kirtaner
Dude,

I want you to know that even if we are mean to you most of us just shit post and want to be a little edgy, but the truth is that we love you and truly appreciate you and your contributions. We wouldn't still be here if we didn't love 420chan and it came from your womb. Sure we pretty much only give you shit about it, but it's only to entertain ourselves and others, cause you are just one person, also a meme and many can laugh while we just hope (at least I do) that you are wise enough not to take it personal.

But I just thought, just in case it does get to your head or if you have a hard day, I want you to know that it's really mostly just for fun and I love you. You are a great person, bless you and bless your path through infinity 🤍
>>
Cornelius Pizzlewark - Mon, 07 Feb 2022 13:52:22 EST RGueX5NK No.279109 Reply
>>279108
Hey now woah. I dont love Kirt.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Clara Sorrylodging - Mon, 07 Feb 2022 14:25:30 EST u/VmrMAc No.279110 Reply
>>279108
Kirts a fag and so are you OP
>>
George Fibberled - Mon, 07 Feb 2022 14:28:57 EST GixHNpyI No.279111 Reply
>>279108
Kirt in the same sentence as the word wise is the only good meme here.
>>
Priscilla Chondlefore - Mon, 07 Feb 2022 15:28:18 EST lTW9x08r No.279112 Reply
>>279108
Yeah, nah brah. Fuck that guy, he's a piece a shit and so are you OP.
>>
Nicholas Seddlehall - Mon, 07 Feb 2022 15:39:58 EST nMixB1qY No.279114 Reply
Also when j say that Kirt and op are fags obviously I also mean I love cocks

If this doesn't make sense you should lurk moar and probably kill yourself
>>
Fanny Wuttingsad - Mon, 07 Feb 2022 19:34:13 EST RGueX5NK No.279117 Reply
I do wish the kirt is a pedo spam would go away. Like the spammer realizes that none of us care about Kirt drama right?
>>
Nigel Duckbanks - Mon, 07 Feb 2022 21:36:50 EST u/VmrMAc No.279118 Reply
>>279117
Kirt should probably stop being a pedo faggot and then maybe his website wouldn't get spammed
>>
Graham Cocklelan - Mon, 07 Feb 2022 22:01:41 EST nRZo3KWM No.279119 Reply
>>279108
Yeah no he's a massive faggot with delusions of grandeur. He should focus on keeping CP off his imageboard instead of sitting on twitch.
>>
Clara Goodhood - Tue, 08 Feb 2022 21:53:42 EST RGueX5NK No.279125 Reply
>>279118
Bro shut the fuck up. People like using the website and most of the userbase has nothing to do with Kirt or cares about his crusades or drama. He barely even posts here and when he does he gets roasted by most of the users. Take your Kirt is a pedo spam and shove it up your ass.
>>
Clara Goodhood - Tue, 08 Feb 2022 22:06:36 EST RGueX5NK No.279126 Reply
>>279118
An....an actual mod????????
Based
>>
Eugene Dillyfock - Tue, 08 Feb 2022 22:51:09 EST ZbxsSOkI No.279127 Reply
1644378669293.png -(71272B / 69.60KB, 600x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Banned by Vassera for 7 days Go away or just shut up, either way. Bye. If you aint the spammer then why do you care?
Banned by Kirts oldest simp mod LOL! Keep paying that faggots bills you hopeless retard.

>>279125
Don't shit where you eat. The sites owner is fast to redirect posters here he doesn't like to CP so maybe he shouldn't do that?

>>279126
Yes they pay the monthly amount for the longest period of time.
>>
Samuel Crommlefedging - Tue, 08 Feb 2022 22:56:43 EST NqakA2lf No.279128 Reply
>>279127
>The sites owner is fast to redirect posters here he doesn't like to CP
always playing the victim
>>
Shit Wucklemuck - Tue, 08 Feb 2022 23:04:00 EST uYWFemad No.279129 Reply
HRT has rotted this tranny simp mods brain.
>>279128
Yes he's been doing that for 5 years now if not longer, just ask Brazil poster or BH.
>>
Clara Goodhood - Tue, 08 Feb 2022 23:46:38 EST RGueX5NK No.279130 Reply
>>279127>>279127
That shit with buttocks was dumb as fuck but hearing people bitch about it 6 months later is more annoying. Let it go. Pretty sure buttocks is doing good with baked and doesnt give a shit about this place or kirt so why are you here bringing up dead dirt.
>>
Clara Goodhood - Tue, 08 Feb 2022 23:47:58 EST RGueX5NK No.279131 Reply
>>279129
transphobes are little dick losers
>>
Eliza Hurringville - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 06:31:25 EST HA60biK/ No.279133 Reply
>>279129
>moderation on 420chan

pls start looking after /wooo/
>>
Emma Drundleberk - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 11:49:58 EST n4+ja2y1 No.279134 Reply
>>279129
I wish he'd do something to Brazilfag you shameless liar
>>
Hannah Pommerludge - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 14:18:42 EST Z9nmqhNG No.279136 Reply
>>279134
He’s tried. Another one that’s too smart for hack master Kirt to shut him down so he resorted to cp redirects. As you can see they are still here.
>>
Clara Goodhood - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 14:56:14 EST RGueX5NK No.279138 Reply
>>279137
Oh shit he memed me. Whatever will I do? I'm going to go eat dinner and then have sex with my girlfriend now.
>>
INTERPOL !3mB4iDBpWw - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 17:28:22 EST 97gO1qZg No.279139 Reply
Kirt is a bird out of a cage right now. His life is such a roller coaster, and for the first time in years he's gotten the chance to soak it up and enjoy himself. I am constantly in contact with him I let him know what's going on, and he dumbs it down to caveman terms for me what he's doing about it. Anybody that knows him knows that he has a problem with authority and he does not like being approached about shit somebody else can fix easily. The fact that the site is still plugged in and accessible tells me that he cares.
>>
Walter Gerrykuck - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 18:46:26 EST 3drCq1F6 No.279140 Reply
1644450386952.jpg -(31525B / 30.79KB, 714x629) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>279129
pls return to stormfront or whatever hole you crawled out of thx

>>279137
>guys I'm totally not obsessed about a small minority of people I hardly interact with because of that one time I had gay thoughts on acid & have had inner conflict about enough to wage my own crusade to prove to myself I'm straight

this is what every one of you fuckers come off like my guy

>>279139
Love you
>>
Hannah Pittwater - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 20:21:13 EST FONtG+JY No.279141 Reply
>>279137
How many Catholic priest touched you to make you this way
>>
Doris Depperfield - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 20:24:44 EST uyRv1McL No.279142 Reply
>>279139
That's good to know, but /wooo/ still has a spammer problem
>>
Fanny Gibberfield - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 21:57:23 EST n4+ja2y1 No.279143 Reply
>>279136
Nah, you'd be more believable if you said Four or somebody
>>
Fucking Creddlewill - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 13:11:49 EST t1aYSvmY No.279165 Reply
>>279139

being a complete deadbeat with zero prospects or the ability to fix his IRL = bird out of a cage? no that sounds like a damn midlife crisis.
>>
Simon Dunkinsire - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 17:07:35 EST bGvpgGO+ No.279168 Reply
haven't seen spam in a few days so that's good thanks whoever
>>
Reuben Doshforth - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 20:12:30 EST 4kgp+wxL No.279179 Reply
>>279168
yeppo.

Antisemitism and jew hate still being allowed without a ban or locked thread, on wooo though. Really beginning to foster the environments we’ve kept away for a decade.
>>
Reuben Doshforth - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 20:19:30 EST 4kgp+wxL No.279180 Reply
>>279142
That was because wooo is the most active board, usually and more often than not. Kill wooo and you put a huge dent in the website traffic, really petty and yes it sucks for those of us browsing there but now it’s fixed and hopefully maintaining well.

idc what people spread or say I am with Kirt and his situation is not un-relatable to most i am certain. i will do my best in keeping the place fun or active, enjoyable at least. Not watching my favorite website go down because people wanna ruin the guy.
>>
Archie Mellyhuck - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 18:05:18 EST 4vDGiOsZ No.279230 Reply
1645052718361.jpg -(73684B / 71.96KB, 1285x712) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
i don't have a dog in this fight, but i think it's kind of cowardly for kirt or some other nameless, faceless friend of his to just come in here and ban everyone who says anything he doesn't like. i get that this is his website, but the way he's acting isn't the way someone who's serious about leading a community acts. i get that he's getting a lot of attention from various groups of people who may be dangerous, but he asked for this attention and got it. the way people are speaking in this thread is just an example.

------------------

so kirt, if you're reading this right now, i know you'll probably just ban me because you're under a lot of pressure at the moment, but please consider what i'm saying even if you get rid of me. this affects all of us as well. if you go down or get burnt out we lose this site. i don't know if you care about that or what you're trying to do. it's not my place to judge. just please stay calm and don't act crazy.

as soon as the world finds out you run this website after your website hacking we're going to have to deal with a massive influx of people who hate us and everything is going to get shittier for all of us. i don't understand why you had to do this. will you please just tell US what you're doing and why? i've only seen what you've said in videos you've posted online. will you ever come tell us what you're trying to do and what your plans are for this website's future now?

again, i can't stop you from just banning me and deleting this message, but i really just don't want to lose this community solely because of some crazy shit going on in the world that has nothing to do with us. i don't understand what's going on or why kirt is acting the way he's acting. i thought he just wanted to have fun leading this website and chatting with the community.
>>
Matilda Hundlelick - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 18:12:03 EST FONtG+JY No.279231 Reply
>>279230
tl;dr
Kirt got pissed about q anon ruining the anon name so now Kirts back to his hacking shit to show the q anon fucks whos boss.
The trolls have been flooding the site for like a year and a half now in retaliation for shit Kirts been doing. More traffic is better in Kirts eyes. Besides the shit heads who show up just get trolled back and forth until they leave
>>
Martha Dunningdidge - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 20:27:52 EST 4vDGiOsZ No.279239 Reply
>>279230
>>279231
what? really? that's what this is all about?

are you just making a joke or are you serious? why would he care about the word "anon" so much? i didn't even know he was "hacking" or whatever he's been doing for the past year and a half, and i've been coming to this board for 10 years now. this is literally the first time i've ever heard kirtaner's internet handle outside this website. honestly i couldn't even believe it was him until i saw his face and heard his voice in the videos he just uploaded.

------------------

this whole situation just feels really off to me. i don't understand why kirt is doing this or what he himself even stands to gain. he's not targeting anyone powerful this time like that UN group or federal employees. he's primarily trying to dox ordinary people while telling us they're evil because they don't agree with his politics. i don't get it. i truly don't get it. does he just want to go down in history for being spiteful? because that's all this is going to accomplish. not only does it detract from the good work he's done, it won't stop anyone from supporting the people he hates so much--if anything it will only confirm their belief that they're being persecuted unjustly--all he's doing is participating in the same behavior he says is so horribly evil and inexcusable that it warrants hacking and doxing because in his mind all of his targets are evil people.

like if he thinks this makes him look like some kind of hero it doesn't. if anyone here thinks this makes him look like a hero then they're just ideological sycophants. i know i'm ignorant about what's going on but my totally ignorant perspective from far away is that this is weird, midlife crisis behavior from a man who looks 40+ years old and dyes his hair like a teenager.
>>
Martha Dunningdidge - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 20:28:24 EST 4vDGiOsZ No.279240 Reply
>>279239

i expect to be banned for daring to say this stuff on kirt's own website in front of his friends, but i know i'm not the only one who's been coming here a very long time and feels this way. if this situation is indeed what it appears to be on the surface, it's genuinely pathetic behavior by a narcissist who's begging for relevance from people who will never look at him like he's their equal. having watched his strange series of videos talking up how great he is and how horrible his enemies are, it's honestly kind of sad. this whole situation is sad. for us and for him. i don't think he's on drugs. i think he's sober and believes in what he's doing. but that's part of the issue.

i'm willing to believe kirt has better reasons for doing this than the ones i'm already aware of. but so far i haven't seen anything that justifies his actions other than his own personal feelings of hatred. i simply reject the notion that what he's doing this time is any kind of righteous challenge to authority. it's like bombing a church and killing 6 innocent people because the priest was a pedophile. he's taking his anger out at all the wrong people if his true goal is to actually decentralize the power held by centralized authorities (which is a cause i myself support and probably most people here regardless of their politics support).

i'm questioning his methods because they suggest that his real goals are significantly less righteous and morally defensible than they should be to justify his level of aggression. and if that's the case, then it's a security risk for any of us to use this website since kirt feels fully justified in doxing anyone he doesn't like just because he doesn't like them.

-----------------

if there's more information i haven't seen yet then please, anyone here, feel free to educate me because i only just learned about all this in the last couple hours, and i still can barely believe of all people it was the guy who's been running the 4chan spinoff i've been coming to since i was in high school! i only even started paying attention to the trucker protest when i saw gofundme trending on twitter.
>>
Shitting Poppercocke - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 20:35:32 EST FONtG+JY No.279241 Reply
>>279240
It was mostly a response to the capitol riots iirc. His hacktivism kicked back up around then. Check the Gab and Parler raids and shit.
>>
Charles Memmlefack - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 20:50:38 EST QdodaXDk No.279242 Reply
>>279240
Bruh stop typing so much. Kirt never posts here anymore
>>
Martha Dunningdidge - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 21:02:00 EST 4vDGiOsZ No.279245 Reply
>>279241
i'll admit right off the back i'm ignorant of most of aubrey's work, but once again if he's doing this because he was offended by the capital riot on 1/6/2020 then doesn't that mean his "hacktivism" is literally being done in the defense of US and canadian government interests?

i quite literally cannot comprehend how a person can be so afraid of the nebulous specter of "fascism" that they think they need to help the intelligence agencies target normal citizens with no money and no power. again, i don't know what else he might have done, but if he wants to destroy the truckers' supporters then he probably also wants to destroy anyone who doesn't think 1/6 was the crime of the century.

and if he really thinks that way, then his judgment is so clouded by self-righteousness that i don't see how we're supposed to feel safe using a website that has our ip addresses and could be injecting malicious code into our systems.

---------------------

again this is all just very strange to me. i don't understand why someone who talks up how anti-authority they are would want to be known publicly for helping the government destroy his political enemies that are largely just ordinary middle and working class people. i quite literally cannot understand kirtaner's logic.

that's why i'm here asking for anyone to tell me if there's something more going on here that makes this make sense. because the only other possibility is that he's a ruthless narcissist with a sadistic streak who's getting off on using his computer skills to hurt regular people who disagree with his vision of what utopia looks like. that's craziness. that's not defensible. that makes me concerned that this website is a trap and that its real purpose all along was exploitation while he only pretends to care about this community. as i said above i've been coming here for 10+ years now, and i knew about kirt's past with anonymous, but this is going after little people instead of powerful people.

i don't understand how this makes any sense even to kirt. i'd literally be willing to read a 20 page manifesto written by kirt just to understand his thinking on this because i've been coming here so long that i'm almost shellshocked by the fact that the same guy who's been running this site for 15 years is currently trending on twitter for a famous hack and doxing of tons of regular people who donated to a cause kirt disagrees with on a crowdfunding website that he doesn't approve of the existence of.

just...why? why does he want to destroy them so badly? what did they ever do to aubrey to deserve such extreme hatred?
>>
Charles Memmlefack - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 21:11:00 EST QdodaXDk No.279247 Reply
>>279245
You have no fucking idea what this protest is about. Who organized it and who is funding it. Fuck off american
>>
Edwin Dillylid - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 21:38:50 EST FYIA3mhg No.279248 Reply
Since when have hackers been on the side of big government?
Sounds like a grifter
>>
Martha Dunningdidge - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 23:31:04 EST 4vDGiOsZ No.279253 Reply
>>279248
dude, what are you talking about? the CIA/NSA/FBI (and probably also the DEA since that's relevant to this board) all have cyber-warfare divisions. i'm questioning why aubrey's "hacktivism" aligns with the goals of the US and canadian security states. everyone who has an interest in illegal substances should HATE the security states, and instead kirt is using his skills to help them in ways they can't publicly engage in while taking the fall for it.

i'm not suggesting that kirt is doing this at the behest of any 3-letter agencies, and i don't see this behavior as being off-brand.

but what i am saying is that no matter what kirt believes, what he's doing is HELPING people who've put thousands upon thousands of non-violent drug users in jail for making choices that didn't hurt anyone but themselves. and now, kirtaner is punishing ordinary citizens who aren't hurting anyone but their own bank accounts. the truckers make their own decisions just like the people of 420chan are responsible for their own suffering or joy when using drugs.

-----------------

what kirt is doing literally doesn't make sense to me unless he's motivated by a very inconsistent and violently aggressive ideology--or he's quite literally using his skills at the behest of some unknown entity--again, i think this is ideologically motivated.

but it really doesn't matter what the motivation is because kirt is engaging in crazy, vicious behavior--dude literally looks like he's got crazy eyes while visibly shaking because he's screaming so hard in at least one of the videos he uploaded. i don't think he's acting. his emotions in the videos appear completely genuine to me.

but still... wtf man? why is he doing this? why does he need to do this? why can't he just smoke a joint and forget about politics for a while like the rest of us?

the media is gonna start talking about 420chan and he's literally going to make everyone who uses recreational drugs other than cannabis look like fucking assholes all over again and give people more ammunition to use against us all. the only reason anyone even knows who he is is because of this website, and now he's just swinging us around like pawns in some crazy narcissistic LARPing about what a heroic nazi-fighter he is.

does he plan to abandon 420chan and become the next hasan piker? i literally can't think of any other long-term plan that can explain this behavior. none. feel free to insult me all you guys want, but i genuinely want to understand what the fuck is going on. i mean, why else would i write all these words out that like 8 people will read if i'm lucky?
>>
Hugh Blatherdale - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 00:06:36 EST 4FQr3rcu No.279254 Reply
>>279253
>>279251

I'm saying the same exact thing...
Honestly doubt he even did any of it. He's just washed up and felt like he needed to be relevant again. Reminds me of one of those celebrities that goes insane because they're not getting attention anymore. Sad really
>>
Emma Buzzcocke - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 01:32:46 EST LOGS8Knw No.279255 Reply
>>279253
>maybe if I reiterate the same dumb shit for the 100th time someone will read it
>>
Fuck Bunshaw - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 02:12:00 EST G7kGiLug No.279257 Reply
>>279255
Just because you don't care about important shit doesn't mean anyone else doesn't, projecteronio
>>
Martha Dunningdidge - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 03:52:49 EST 4vDGiOsZ No.279260 Reply
>>279254
sorry, i misinterpreted your post because i heard the intonation in my head differently than it was supposed to sound.

though now i saw this in the other thread >>277773 : https://national-justice.com/cyber-criminal-credited-hacking-gab-and-epik-has-history-being-fbi-asset-admits-anonymous-has

i don't know how reliable any of this information is, but if this is anything close to what's going on it's a serious issue we definitely need to talk about. or at the least kirt should make some kind of simple statement to us addressing what he still runs this site for and how we can be sure he doesn't have malicious intentions.

i almost feel ridiculous for saying it and i get why people are trolling me, but i really think this is a problem and before today i never had any concerns about kirt at all
>>
Martha Dunningdidge - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 03:54:05 EST 4vDGiOsZ No.279261 Reply
>>279258
there's an extra person here that you're not taking into account. i'm not the guy you were talking to
>>
Shitting Senkindock - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 05:43:41 EST mGheb+2z No.279270 Reply
>>279253
probably RCMP for a while and/or just bought into "'freedom' is an American alt-right dogwhistle" and thinks he's defeating the "fash"
that or it wasn't him -- this did surprise me though, hadn't heard his name in a long time so I wandered in here
>>
Esther Goffingdale - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 07:07:26 EST +JQPdClD No.279279 Reply
>>279230
>it's kind of cowardly
What rules do you follow? Hmm? Or do you just hate conforming to the point where you go where you're not wanted on purpose to be an asshole and piss people off so you can brag to your Facebook followers about how nonconformist you are?
>>
Esther Goffingdale - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 07:08:14 EST +JQPdClD No.279280 Reply
>>279260
If you give a fuck about that, leave. People here just want to use the website.
>>
Betsy Clappernad - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 12:09:29 EST EZgLzdTh No.279307 Reply
>>279257
OK but tell me if it all makes sense to you I didnt quite catch it
>>
Hedda Wuffingkock - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 03:29:29 EST G7kGiLug No.279330 Reply
>>279307
If you live in America and this doesn't immediately, viscerally make sense to you, you have a very high chance of getting booty'd this year. I hope you're just arguing with this guy, or European.
>>
Hedda Wuffingkock - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 03:37:09 EST G7kGiLug No.279331 Reply
>>279280
Hey pal, we will leave. You're gonna see a LOT of people here in the next few weeks... Kirt's face is fucking PLASTERED on youtube and tiktok. If there weren't spooks watching before, which there were, there for sure are now. I used this site a LOT back in 2009-2014, tbh this feels a lot like what Chris Chan just did.
>>
Samuel Clumblesuck - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 04:18:53 EST tzy8J9Hn No.279332 Reply
>>279331
Yes this is totally comparable & you're right the sky is finally falling ahhhhhhh I can feel it up my ass now wowwwie
>>
Hannah Gablingputch - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 04:19:18 EST PXL1Rv+5 No.279333 Reply
>>279330
>blah blah blah if you don't listen you'll die from (deep state/brown people/jews/cybersquads/death camps/fema camps/the reptilian elite/jews again/the transgender reich/cancel culture)
Said /n/ and then /new/ and then /pol/ every hour since board foundation.
The only 'mistake' was that moot didn't purge you the moment you started infesting 4chan.
>>
Frederick Punkinfuck - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 14:02:28 EST wMeCLGh6 No.279348 Reply
Kirt is a government informant you dumbass
He hates his entire userbase. Get fucked idiot
>>
Hedda Wuffingkock - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 14:58:59 EST G7kGiLug No.279349 Reply
>>279332
Hey man, I realize you've been here for however many years straight, but, yeah, shit is actually going down this time.
>>
Hedda Wuffingkock - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 15:00:21 EST G7kGiLug No.279350 Reply
>>279333
And yeah I never used 4chan, or rrally 420 until 09/10ish. Your anonymous overlord was much more active than any of us on 4chan. Jesus Christ what is it with you guys and projection?
>>
Clara Dallyhood - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 00:07:07 EST l6AQLeWb No.279375 Reply
1645247227362.gif -(781338B / 763.03KB, 500x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>279349
and I completely believe you, consider yourself validated

now pave over the area & move on with your fucking life
>>
Clara Dallyhood - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 01:01:54 EST l6AQLeWb No.279377 Reply
>>279358
>kirt is pedo he is lying about running fed honeypot
>kirt is a fed bro

pick one
>>
Matilda Goodshit - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 01:32:44 EST pnz/3TnQ No.279379 Reply
>>279377
Nah...Epstein was intelligence. Are you fucking retarded? Do you geopolitics?
>>
James Geshsure - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 13:41:48 EST jbFq0znf No.279435 Reply
>>279330
Damn im gonna get superhacked and ultrajailed? Damn damn man, damn
>>
Lillian Bishstone - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 20:17:54 EST afNoJOUq No.279449 Reply
>>279108
Kirtaner is based and I wish him the best
>>
Edward Nockleford - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 22:00:56 EST ULAt+U0u No.279819 Reply
>>279139
I would understand if he becomes more hands-off with the site to focus on what's going on in the world right now though. I suspect others here would too.
>>
Matilda Nebbleshit - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 19:44:02 EST yt9SWyHT No.279839 Reply
>>279108
oh man, faggot ass kirt has embedded his stupid speedfreak stream. great
>>
Caroline Brebblestock - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 22:48:49 EST RPNURKF+ No.279847 Reply
Weird life choices sure. But cmon kirtypoo
>>
Oliver Billingwater - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 00:55:54 EST qPOpKdPo No.279849 Reply
>>279847
can you imagine how the average /del/ /psy/ /stim/ user getting all this attention or critique of their lives would react & say it wouldn't be just as ridiculous though
>>
Angus Honeyman - Sat, 21 May 2022 18:17:39 EST SL7l3BSD No.280384 Reply
>>279253
Quit being a fucking /pol/fag

We're doing this to scare the arabs into selling us our oil at a fair price,
and so China and India will stop the infanticide of female babies. We accidentally fucked with Russia a bit too much there though. Woops.

How is baby formed, faggot, do you not eternally meme? It's like you don't even oldfag

NB

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.