Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Subject
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Marvel hates diversity

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 04 Apr 2017 03:31:06 EST XIWNydXc No.43067
File: 1491291066444.jpg -(43417B / 42.40KB, 381x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Marvel hates diversity
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39487917/marvel-boss-says-move-towards-more-diverse-characters-is-killing-sales

Honestly... it's just their shitty shoehorning of "diversity" that is killing sales.
1 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Fucking Dommlesat - Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:58:42 EST DxhBNIMq No.43086 Reply
please go back to /co/
>>
Walter Mengermat - Wed, 10 May 2017 22:01:48 EST DHG4Qdh4 No.43118 Reply
Fun Fact: (Maybe not a fact but it makes a lot sense). This Diversity thing is not for comic sales, it's for their movies. Marvel doesn't make dick in comic sales compared to movie sales. People are going to be more willing to see an apprentice of a different gender or ethnicity take over the matle than a new actor. I'm not huge into the movies but people would loose their shit if they just re cast Robert Downy Jr like it was nothing. Moneys in the movies, even if the comic sales take a hit it doesn't really matter in the long run to them.

One Piece

View Thread Reply
- Fri, 07 Nov 2014 07:46:47 EST 4FuwJFMm No.37058
File: 1415364407053.png -(139681B / 136.41KB, 500x634) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. One Piece
I figure One Piece will be put under the spotlight now that Naruto is officially over. I was curious as to how many people in /616/ keep up with One Piece. Hopefully this thread will reach the limit like the Naruto thread did. If not, then no big deal. One Piece was being brought up in the Naruto general, as well as the party thread.

If you haven't fucked with it before, it's a pretty solid manga. The fights aren't really memorable, but the characters make up for everything. And SOME of the films were surprisingly good, unlike the Naruto films. However, reading One Piece is a terrible chore to do until Water 7 arc. Alabasta and Skypiea arc were ridiculously long and boring. I promise you that you'll be rewarded for your efforts once you reach Water 7.

Supposedly the manga is at a really good part, but I haven't read it since Sabo ate the Mera Mera no Mi. But I promised myself that I was marathon these chapters once the semester is over.
270 posts and 46 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Jack Blovingfoot - Sun, 07 Aug 2016 13:24:37 EST MzQGMLea No.42483 Reply
>>42475
weirdly dark? you mean the whole dictatorship stuff there was in dressrosa isn't creepy as fuck? before that, there was a mad scientist trying out biological weapons and testing out special drugs to make kids giants. before even that, we had a racism arc. One Piece has always been "weirdly" dark, we're seeing stuff that is legit terrifying mostly from the eyes of luffy, who is a very simpleminded person. the op world is very fucked up yo
>>
Reuben Dimmleford - Fri, 28 Oct 2016 04:19:34 EST A4d3lyIn No.42712 Reply
The new chapter killed me, fuck that was heart breaking.
So is Luffy's tooth gone for good or

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.