Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Anime you would like to exist

- Thu, 08 Aug 2019 17:45:38 EST kuT1If+7 No.1699
File: 1565300738187.jpg -(57594B / 56.24KB, 1080x647) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Anime you would like to exist
If you could just wish an anime into existence, what would it/they be?

What comes up for me:
Kind of an anime equivalent of "The Invention of Lying", except instead of lies it's that the main character realizes he doesn´t have to shout a/the name of an attack before doing it. So main char is OP not because he's actually powerful, but because he can just shank them while they're doing their flashy stance and name shouting shit.
With all the flashy animation and shit for the opponents, but then mainC comes in and just disembowels them before they can finish that gay shit.

Diablo could work as an anime, done right. With animation calling back to older gritty gory anime.

Last one, educational anime about programming would be cool. Like an actual course with lectures, explaining concepts with chibi sketches maybe, dragon compiler adventures, etc, and then following some group of students study circle when they help eachother figure out things they didn't understand and have antics and comfy shit.
CompSci educational slice of life. If it'd be in lisp/scheme they'd be showered in money.
>>
Frederick Docklehune - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 20:21:41 EST 2ZiB3lVP No.1700 Reply
I've always wanted a super melodramatic, super gay yaoi anime about the Napoleonic wars and his generals

If bernadotte leaving to go be king of Sweden and then declaring war on France at the last minute isn't top ten anime betrayals I don't know what is
>>
Hannah Brenningwurk - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 12:09:45 EST Bej2hMz6 No.1736 Reply
A waif bait show with a loli as an MC.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.