Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Filler moments you enjoy

- Thu, 25 Apr 2019 23:17:23 EST pryhPbB4 No.805
File: 1556248643975.png -(1196037B / 1.14MB, 1140x1568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Filler moments you enjoy
I know normally everyone hates filler and chooses to skip it when given the option but in those rare moments when people do watch filler are there any filler side villains/characters that peak your interest? Like you know they're not canon to the manga but something about them intrigues you?

I have a couple I actually really enjoyed Toma Sakaki from Rurouni Kenshin's Season 1 filler of the Jinpuu squad Assassination Arc. He's the leader of a dangerous group of elite assassin's only rivaled by the Oniwaban Group. When the prominent members of the Oniwaban Group were viciously assassinated by Takeda Kanryū new line of gatling guns they decided to rise up the ranks from the assassin pecking order and try to make a name for their organization taking commissions from higher politicians to remove all signs of competition

If there is one thing that remains consistent with watching Rurouni Kenshin even if its just a non canon filler arc fucking EVERYONE hates the Imperalists even if the reasons are the flimsiest reasons to even get angry
>>
Nigel Gobberlitch - Mon, 29 Apr 2019 18:04:55 EST WotkuXzp No.845 Reply
1556575495136.gif -(464592B / 453.70KB, 498x372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>805

I still have no clue why they even bothered commissioning a 3rd season of this anime. Season 2 is so tightly knit it doesn't even have time for Filler because every episode after the last is important. This show must have been commissioning some mad ratings money which it wouldn't shock me it was the best show on Toonami

Like Season 1's filler is whatever. The Non-Canon Pirate Arc that took place after Kenshin stopped Sanosuke from committing a terrorist bombing wasn't the worst filler arc i've seen but it really does show that baring the Jinpuu arc a lot of the filler arcs had their budget cut very noticeably like how the dubs would just cut off since they couldn't lip sync fast enough for the scenes in question or everyone just looks like they're melting

Case in point the Non-Canon episode where Yahiko and Sanosuke attempt to save a young girl who is dying of heart cancer from a group of thugs who have been committing random terrorist acts in the area because they wanted to scare the Yakuza out of town
>>
Martha Dipperfield - Tue, 30 Apr 2019 09:07:06 EST Co0XfHMI No.848 Reply
1556629626723.png -(557797B / 544.72KB, 717x702) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>845
Oro?

I wish they'd animate the last arc with the OG style. The OVAs look fucking horrendous
>>
Lillian Blullydick - Tue, 30 Apr 2019 21:46:49 EST pryhPbB4 No.852 Reply
1556675209346.jpg -(176009B / 171.88KB, 597x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>848

If I were to rate fights in this anime like they were wrestling matches

>Saitō Hajime defeated Uonuma Usui - 5 Stars

>Sanosuke Sagara defeated Yūkyūzan Anji - 4 3/4 stars

>Kenshin the Battosai defeated Isurugi Raijūta - 3 3/4 stars

>Kenshin the Battosai defeated Shinomori Aoshi - 4 1/2 stars

>Kenshin the Battosai defeated Han'nya - 4 stars

>Kenshin the Battosai defeated Sawagejō Chō - 3 stars

>Kenshin the Battosai fought Saitō Hajime to a draw - 4 1/2 stars

>Kenshin the Battosai fought Sanosuke Sagara to a draw - 4 1/2 stars

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.