420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Legs During PUshup by Wesley Pickfuck - Fri, 09 Dec 2016 18:46:08 EST ID:fMam+r7A No.93800 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1481327168041.jpg -(16063B / 15.69KB, 369x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 16063
Can you guys do a pushup and tell me what you're doing with the muscles in your legs? I can choose to either tense or relax them, and Im not sure which I should.
>>
Phineas Ponkinshaw - Sun, 11 Dec 2016 03:09:04 EST ID:sEy9lsLB No.93801 Ignore Report Quick Reply
just a light tensing to hold the legs and pelvis in the right position, and a light tensing of the abdominal muscles. the exercise is focused on the pec and tricep muscles. however, the body must be held straight. so just enough to hold the straight form. a paradoxical response, to be relaxed and contracted.
>>
Reuben Durrylotch - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 01:26:53 EST ID:L1txwjLH No.93833 Ignore Report Quick Reply
tense abdominals (google valsalva technique if you want to be a pro) tighten glutes without changing the position of the hips (pro tip: not locked, but close)
thats really it

remember to tense your back up
>>
Polly Gogglechog - Sun, 22 Jan 2017 20:55:55 EST ID:f4LsUw1/ No.93855 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>93800
basically hold a rigid firm straight plank and then do your pushups holding that form..

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.