Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Fast Weight Lose?

- Sat, 25 Mar 2017 22:38:28 EST 6pn5V0Ck No.94018
File: 1490495908662.jpg -(883452B / 862.75KB, 1000x1296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fast Weight Lose?
5'8 190lbs, 25y/o, male
Wanna get down to 150 or some shit over the summer.

Best methods?

Thought of oral amphetamines, but might be doing some job seeking soon.

1200 cal diet?

Need to get my bike put back together after beating it to shit last years rides. But how much biking would I need to burn that?
>>
Eliza Govinglock - Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:52:47 EST 6o3aaAeW No.94019 Reply
>>94018
try a low-calorie, high-protein, low-glycemic-index diet.
Eat a lot of chicken and hummus.
Try weightlifting like every other day and cardio every day.

it's important you go for the low-glycemic foods because the way they metabolize is incredible for weight-loss, even though they're carbs. It practically burns more calories than it stores.

I'd say start every day with a quality protein shake. The nutrients in those help all around the board, besides just giving you protein. Probiotics you add to the protein shake would also benefit you; they've been shown to help with weight loss, even though all they do is help your guts stay healthy. But also, maybe get some ab-cuts or something like that. I'm talking about extremely-concentrated fats/oils in pill form. If your body gets all the really rare and essential fats it needs, especially the fats that your brain needs, you'll gear your body to crave/store less fat.
>>
Eliza Govinglock - Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:54:03 EST 6o3aaAeW No.94020 Reply
And don't forget this;
muscle-soreness is essentially the same as cardio exercise in terms of calorie burning. Muscular growth/repair burns a ton of calories while you rest. Like if you got in a great weight lifting session, you'd probably burn an extra like 500 calories over the next 2 days just being stationary.
>>
Hugh Ballylatch - Wed, 29 Mar 2017 22:17:02 EST 6pn5V0Ck No.94023 Reply
>>94021

Yeah, I should count cals better. To be truthful if I lived alone I'd be rail thin from being cheap to buy food.

>>94019

Will give it a try.
>>
Angus Bronkindale - Sat, 08 Apr 2017 11:59:21 EST F/adbwiG No.94060 Reply
>>94019
low GI foods don't do that.
Its insulin spike now versus insulin spike later.

the only way to lose weight is to intake less energy than you expend.
>>
Charlotte Mongertudge - Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:15:37 EST 6o3aaAeW No.94087 Reply
>>94060
>insulin spike now vs insulin spike later
No, that's not how it works at all.
There is no insulin spike. We're talking about a slow, constant energy feed. We're talking about higher levels of satiation throughout the day as well as higher levels of energy for multiple hours. Even if you don't take advantage of this, your body will.

I'm just tired of this 'less in, more out' one-size-fits-all approach to fitness.
Because, let's be real here, none of us are actually trying to 'lose weight'. That's a mistake.
What we're all really trying to do is convert fat cells into muscles. If OP is 180 pounds now and has a beer belly and then in a year from now he's 180 pounds of ripped muscle, he didn't lose any weight, yet he achieved all his goals.
>>
Samuel Binkinchuck - Thu, 13 Apr 2017 00:45:59 EST 7x16C/ow No.94090 Reply
>>94087
I come back to this board after years of working as a trainer, physical therapist, and competative weightlifter and powerlifter and cannot tell if people are trolling anymore.

youre entire post is wrong and you should feel bad.

losing weight means losing fat.

Of course gaining muscle is the goal.

this doesn't debunk the idea that eating at a caloric deficit allows for weight loss.

Just stop.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.