Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Fountain of Youth

- Sun, 23 Apr 2017 12:30:59 EST DivTUQx9 No.94121
File: 1492965059092.png -(689919B / 673.75KB, 720x721) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fountain of Youth
So last night at a party some guy said I looked 25. Ive just turned 36. I dunno if I agree entirely but Its nice to hear. So what simple things do I do that might keep me looking and feeling younger?
Well I dont march to someone elses drum, I work when i want and try not to overstress myself. So I get a good amount of sleep.
I also dont smoke tobacco. I dont like to binge drink ...not much anymore. Last night I had 2 x 660 ml beers, and a couple of cans, some coke (which if I do I try leave it for months at a time) . I dont party as much nowadays but that wasnt a lot by many ppls standards.
I moisturise, drink plenty of water, vit b, omega 3, recently Kelp, good source of Iodine. and of course active lifestyle, getting lots of fresh air, as well as relaxing when you need
Any way I must be doing something right if strangers are saying I look a lot younger than I am.
I also think its important to try and keep a youthful state of mind, if you get what I mean.
What type of things do you to keep young n healthy?
>>
Walter Donkinhall - Mon, 24 Apr 2017 18:57:13 EST b82aK9a9 No.94124 Reply
My top picks above all are sunscreen (or just low sun exposure), good sleep, and low stress.
What you put in your stomach comes second to those three things.
This also applies to your actual lifespan; stress and bad sleep will hurt you far more and far quicker than your diet and exercise regiment (not that the latter two are not also important).
>>
Walter Braffingshit - Wed, 26 Apr 2017 01:46:04 EST OPzS7diA No.94127 Reply
1493185564494.jpg -(76745B / 74.95KB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Meditation
Stress or cortisol long term is very bad for your body and mind

>Calorie restriction
Only thing that has science going for increasing life span.
>>
Jenny Worthinghood - Thu, 27 Apr 2017 07:42:31 EST x8AfVEoR No.94130 Reply
Oh I heard mono atmomic elements are meant to be some elixir of youth. Theyve also done some tests recently where they reversed aging in mice and the CEO of this company has started testing on herself. Let me try find it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.