Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

am i doing it right

- Tue, 02 May 2017 16:01:41 EST 0OLY1E14 No.94139
File: 1493755301774.jpg -(37958B / 37.07KB, 330x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. am i doing it right
I have no idea what i'm doing.
Ok so a month ago i decided that i was done feeling weak and depressed and started doing pic related. the first day i couldn't even do level one. Now it's a month later and I just got to level 2!! I'm feeling stroger and more confident and less depressed and anxious. i do this five days a week, and now that i'm dogsitting i also get a half hour to an hour of cardio chasing this crazy husky down the sidewalk.

so i guess i'm just gonna keep going and see how far i can take it. I almost see abs tryin to come out my belly cush. i'm skinny, 125-30 and five foot eight so i'm not trying to lose fat just get generally stronger and abs would be cool.

also i got a back injury two years ago that has kept me from doing intense manual labor. The only thing doctors have told me is to strengthen my core, so i'm finally getting out my slump and getting on it. I can already work longer before my back gives out, feels good man.

I'd like to strengthen the rest of my body as well now, while still focusing on my core and back. suggestions?

i'm trying to eat better, focusing on protien and greens. i'm too poor for fast food so i eat pretty good anyways with the occasional pizza. whats up with protien powder and shakes do they work? do i eat them before working out or whenever? i'm female if that matters.

(p.s. this board has kept me going through my rough days thanks guys)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.