Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Calorie intake

- Mon, 29 May 2017 02:11:49 EST sYZAT9Lc No.94186
File: 1496038309468.jpg -(42387B / 41.39KB, 384x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Calorie intake
I'm trying to lose a little bit of weight and gain some muscle so starting tomorrow I'll be lifting weights and cardio switching off day by day while also trying to eat healthier
What would a good caloric intake be for someone like this? I don't have terrible eating habits but I would like to watch what I'm putting in my body if I'm going to be putting the effort in to work out each week
I'm around 175 pounds and 6 foot even if that helps, mid 20s also
>>
Sidney Bunwill - Mon, 29 May 2017 11:15:26 EST lTbN7xar No.94188 Reply
what's your current intake, specifically what are your goals? What is a little bit of muscle? How much weight are you trying to drop?

I'm willing to bet that if you ate the same amount but made sure it was moslty protein (60%) fats 20% and complex carbs 20% while avoiding all simple carbs and sugar you'd achieve your goal
>>
James Gellyforth - Mon, 29 May 2017 15:34:17 EST sYZAT9Lc No.94190 Reply
>>94188
My goal is to just slim down a bit so probably 10-15 pounds and as far as muscle goes I just plain don't work out so I'd like to at least get toned I'm not going for the lifter look or anything
If I had to guess my consumption it would probably be around 2300-2500 a day, I eat moderately healthy meals, no frozen foods, rarely ever get fast food maybe twice a month and I don't drink soda. My real problem is I snack quite a bit but it's usually stuff like nuts or rice cracker mix
I downloaded an app and it said I should try to cut down to 1800 a day which is doable. I've just been trying to think of little things I can cut out like for breakfast I usually do 2 over easy eggs and toast, I can make that better by just not buttering the toast. Don't really need it anyways since I dip it in the runny egg
>>
Sidney Bunwill - Mon, 29 May 2017 18:14:45 EST lTbN7xar No.94191 Reply
>>94190
yeah 1800 will drop your weight, your diet sounds good overall just reduce the portions, those calorie counting apps are okay in my experience makes it easier.

As for looking toned you're not really going to achieve that without building a bit of muscle. It's not that bad and you seem to already have the motivation with regards to the diet so i don't see it being difficult for you do do 30 mins of pressups and some sit ups now and again.

When i started working out I really got into it a lot more than i expected, it's very rewarding and fun. If you were looking into it, strength training is fun enough get your cardio from walking / cycling and maybe playing some sports or doing outdoorsy stuff. I always found cardio in a gym to be boring as fuck and far too easy to give up on.

Anyway if you're really not going to work out at all you'll just get slimmer.
>>
Lillian Clishstock - Mon, 29 May 2017 21:59:32 EST sYZAT9Lc No.94193 Reply
>>94191
I do plan on working out though there's a weight machine in my garage so I did some of that today trying not to push myself too hard, my dad gave me some advice on where to start, and I'll be riding my bike every other day for cardio since I absolutely hate running
Thanks for the input

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.