Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Could someone kindly explain to me something?

- Sat, 03 Jun 2017 03:57:16 EST StwBiLST No.94209
File: 1496476636150.jpg -(141167B / 137.86KB, 1219x1302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Could someone kindly explain to me something?
Probably going to sound like a stupid question but are the calories in vodka bad?
Apparently there can be 50-70 calories per shot, and for someone watching their calories that could be a load especially if they drink a lot
are these calories bad? because also apparently vodka doesnt have any fat or sugars or sodium or anything
so what makes them bad?
>>
Edwin Blackshit - Sat, 03 Jun 2017 06:47:34 EST Sfp5BeJX No.94210 Reply
>>94209
Alcohol is a carbohydrate.

I've seen a lot of conflicting shit but it seems like "alcohol calories" are very slightly "discounted" but maybe you only end up getting the effect of 90% of them.

Spirits are the lowest calories per unit if you're trying to get drunk. Vodka is mostly alcohol and water and if you are trying to get drunk on a calorie budget it's the way to go. However someone who "watches their calories" need to account for the vodka they will drink. Because they are drinking I would say they should calculate in advance and make some generous calculations. If you're drinking a bottle assume the whole lot is going down. That may be dangerous but then if they don't drink the whole bottle they a) don't make an ass of themselves and b) can eat a bit more later.

Calories aren't intrinsically bad. It depends what you're trying to achieve and what else you've consumed. In a void they're just an measure of energy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.