Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Datafag

- Mon, 12 Jun 2017 02:38:58 EST MJag5nKU No.94247
File: 1497249538326.png -(58690B / 57.31KB, 1148x246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Datafag
Newfag to fitness here

Professionally, I am an specialized analyst. I am recording as much data about myself as possible through this process of getting in better shape. My primary goal is weight loss, but I'm also not willing to end up skinny fat at the end. My Fitbit arrives tomorrow - I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but I want heart rate and a more consistent pedometer than my phone that I don't run with.

I'm getting a general baseline for my body. With constant stimulus such as consistent exercise and calories, I should get data with a relatively low R squared. Once I feel confident in the P value of the data, I'm going to begin manipulating one variable at a time and gauging the effects across the various metrics I am recording.

I turn to you for help -

1. What is the minimum time I should allot to gauge efficiency of result?

2. I have mainly only considered drastic changes in exercise (what if I double cardio? replace running with HIIT? Weight lifting?) and diet (Keto, calorie reduction, etc) are there other variables I should explore manipulating?

3. Are there types of data I'm not recording that I should be?

4. Is there anything interesting you see in the data so far?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.