Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

big bulkers only

- Wed, 19 Jul 2017 15:57:03 EST ktKlxcqc No.94311
File: 1500494223393.png -(226600B / 221.29KB, 283x326) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. big bulkers only
Everything good, my friends? Hehe. So I heard some of you guys inject yourselves with junkie needles? Hehe! Myself I always use the blue ones, sometimes the green. Girls prefer the blue ones, much less scary than the green ones they say. Hehe! But who cares what a dumb bimbo thinks? Haha!

Everything good? What's going on? I inject only three times a week, 1400 mg testo/ 8 ml, then the blue needles are good I think! Hehe! Orange needles are a bit tough, but they are okay in the shaft. Hehe!

Why aspirate? Are you a bitch? Haha! Just press and go on the gut feeling, exactly as when you walk up to the hottest chick in the club. Are you right on you get to fuck for the most part, almost never strikes wrong. Hehe! But one time I must've injected wrong, blood spurted, I think it was with a green 0.8 needle. I ruined my new hacket piké and a pair of Armani jeans, but what does that do? Clothes are plentiful, right? Money, muscle and dick is the most I have here in life.

I get laid quite a bit!
That tends to happen when you've got pumped up biceps, dress with style "the casual way", topboy in a football firm, tanned and most important of all - bathing in money. Point & shoot, motherfucker. I'm the man, the myth & the Legend!!!

The more I sleep with, the more want me. Domino-effect, baby! But as said, with money in your pocket and a platinum card you get an endless supply of willing partners.

Taste the reality, baby! Money talks! Over & out!

Some people call us hooligans racist, but me & my firm have proof of the contrary. Unaccompanied refugee children are no victims of hooligans, on the contrary, many of them are worthy brothers!!! We have taken care of and formed recruitment bases in a few refugee centers and surrounding areas. We then feed our new brothers with testo and dress them in style, Hehe! The result of this is Refugee Casuals, a subset of Abdullah Boys (now part of the MU). A Lacosté polo and small stick in the ass is a cheap price to secure our place among the premier companies!!! The coming season looks bright!!

I work as a broker making wads of cash. Jack off daily at work. HeHe. Exciting and nice to get it on, on someone else's toilet, especially when it's an item that may be on sale. Nice to wipe the peter on someone else's towel, and know the knowledge that, as a trustworthy broker, I befouled someone else's home. HeHe. I'm the man baby!!

HaHa! I'm juiced up gorilla!!!! Take care of yourself and see you later! Hehe!
>>
Graham Poshmudge - Thu, 20 Jul 2017 14:43:48 EST lTbN7xar No.94312 Reply
>>94311
Greens pinch far less plus using a blue the pressure coming out is too high causing some soreness, with a green it's a nice gentle flow.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.