Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Lost my body and struggling to get it back

- Sun, 06 Aug 2017 16:01:50 EST lTbN7xar No.94353
File: 1502049710254.jpg -(142239B / 138.91KB, 409x406) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Lost my body and struggling to get it back
Bear with me here this might be a shit post.

So years ago i was a skinny drug addict, then suddenly something just clicked and i can't explain it. I sorted my shit out and started exercising I still carried over some bad habits and got on the steroids but after my course finished I was able to maintain my new body naturally and life was great.

Skip forwards a couple of years and I've just left a long term relationship which caused me to neglect my body a little bit, also I got sick for a month and ended up loosing a whole load of muscle mass. Now i'm pretty much back to square one and I think i'm starting to get a little chubby on the belly too.

Problem is this time the motivation I had the first time to sort out my body is gone. I just can't seem to force myself to get back into it.

So I ask you for your advice on how to force myself to improve my body and also wanted to ask what keeps you guys going?

Sorry for the /qq/ style post
>>
Phineas Blundleput - Tue, 08 Aug 2017 15:46:05 EST lTbN7xar No.94368 Reply
Quick update:

Something just clicked in my mind the day after this post, I went to the gym and had a good workout then went again today.
>>
Phyllis Charringwell - Tue, 08 Aug 2017 16:46:41 EST ZG0IJBlo No.94370 Reply
1502225201027.jpg -(2546326B / 2.43MB, 1920x4108) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>94368
That's good man. Don't look too much for what other people say is inspiration. Have this nice story though, it's a classic.

Anyway, for me personally, lifting makes me feel good. Feel good in my body and feel good in my mind. It's satisfying in that way that only hard work is. I have other motivations but that's the core of it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.