Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

this has more to do with fitness than mental health i think

- Sun, 15 Oct 2017 00:29:58 EST W4cDUg0E No.94447
File: 1508041798632.jpg -(158390B / 154.68KB, 1024x770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. this has more to do with fitness than mental health i think
So, I have bipolar II disorder and its gotten to the point where my life is in shambles. Unemployable, mind is mush, etc. The last few days I've been taking klonopin (Dr. prescribed) and with my other meds, because I was hitting a point where I couldn't take the stress anymore. I really feel like I can function in the world like this with this seroquel/klonopin combo The unfortunate part about that, is the addictive nature of klonopin. I'm certainly not trying to get physically addicted, and I have some ideas on how I will be able to medicate myself properly.

Daily, I take celexa and seroquel. The klonopin with the seroquel seemed to stop all paranoid/extreme/self-flaggelating thoughts when taken. The downside I noticed was increased aggressiveness (I was being way rude to people that were on my team, playing badly, in Overwatch)

I plan to use CBD and kratom on days where I am not using any klonpin, which would ideally be very rarely. CBD has been known to potentiate klonopin, so to lower the risk of addiction, lower doses can be used in conjuncrion with CBD.

I know of other herbs and compounds I want to use: Skullcap, Rose Hips, Green Tea, Chammomile, Kava Kava, Lemon Balm... I know there's a ton more

Can anyone suggest any potential tools I could have missed out on?

Any experience reports using these types of herbs/compounds for bipolar hypomania or just general anxiety in the past? Please share!!!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.