Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Please advise

- Tue, 12 Dec 2017 21:12:26 EST vDIWjWBl No.94559
File: 1513131146140.jpg -(1602196B / 1.53MB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Please advise
I've been doing a variation on starting strength I saw posted here once (I'd post the link but I'm on my phone) for the last 4 months. Definitely lifting more than when I first started, feel and look stronger, and overall happy with progress I've made. But I can't help but feel I should be making more progress. The idea that I should be adding 5 pounds a week? That seems unreal to me. I can't add weight that quickly. What am I doing wrong? I follow the workout exactly, except the eating part. Is that what I'm missing? I'm a student though, I can't afford, money wise or time wise, to be eating 3000 calories everyday. I haven't been counting precisely because that also seems ridiculous, I mean, I make a big pot of chili or spaghetti sauce, am I supposed to total the calories and portion it out beforehand? That just seems like too much work. Anyway, definitely eating more than I have in the past, and getting more than 2000 for sure.

So am I doing this half-assedly? If I don't want to commit should I just be happy with the progress I make? Is there an easy way to do this? Why am I unable to add 5 a week?
>>
Reuben Buzzstone - Wed, 13 Dec 2017 15:38:31 EST fECR96nr No.94561 Reply
>>94559
> If I don't want to commit should I just be happy with the progress I make?

Can't answer the rest but it's not that you aren't committing, you just may not be able to commit yourself 100%. Not committing would be doing nothing, so yeah, be happy with what you're getting if you don't have the time to achieve more. Such is the nature of corporeal existence b
>>
Fuck Dazzlemedging - Fri, 29 Dec 2017 19:41:39 EST +ZSWhQhQ No.94587 Reply
Eating healthy is cheap. Beans, vegetables, nuts, pasta. An entire box of vegetable noodles is $1 at any grocery store. Dry beans are hella cheap and full of protein and calories. Nuts, peanuts mostly, are generally cheap and full of protein and calories.

Eating is half the struggle.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.