Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Help me I'm a poor student

- Tue, 27 Nov 2018 12:35:19 EST JkYsgPio No.95157
File: 1543340119725.jpg -(241654B / 235.99KB, 2592x1458) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Help me I'm a poor student
I'll have little to no money for next 4 to 6 months so I'm in a forced cut phase.
That's not a problem since I'm a skinny fat.
The problem is: what I should eat? I don't wanna live eating cheap ramen et similia
Help me please

I practise calisthenic since 4 months, 2 times a week and I'm around about 14% bf
>>
Caroline Dedgelock - Tue, 27 Nov 2018 13:14:20 EST iSLIw2Ml No.95158 Reply
Egg is cheap amino complete protein. If you're not lifting big then you don't need shotloads of protein but make sure you get a fair amount.

Rice and beans together will nail a reasonably good amino balanced diet and also provide you with fibre and some "staples". Legumes such as beans or peanuts plus corn, wheat or rice generally gives you a balanced meal which will also fill out your diet. There are amino acid checkers so you can work out some balanced combinations to ensure your piles of carbs are providing more than just empty calories.

You should eat some vegetables though, shop around, you only need a couple of handfuls per day of several vegetables so buying something and making it last 3 days is good. A pack of frozen veg will last most of a week. A few servings of vegetables will stop you getting ill, help you shit right, help cover any deficiencies in your protein a bit better and so on. Onion is a cheap source of vitamin C too.

Fruit are often expensive but bananas aren't and the odd apple will set you right. If you can get a bag of cheap apples you can eat that over a few days.

The key is to actually plan and budget. Because if you actually buy whole ingredients and spread them over several meals you will get better value for money. If you just buy a meal at a time or a day at a time you will end up being forced to live on ramen but if you can buy ingredients in bulk or even just to last a few days you will find what you get for the same amount of money is better. Also budgeting forces you to shop around and check what's actually cheap.

Buy stock powder or cubes, cheap herbs and garlic because this diet may be bland. If you only eat the above you'll have very little fat in your diet so you can get away with cooking some of it with oil unless you're on a pack of eggs a day.

I say this but it might be good if someone cross checks me.
>>
Jack Battinglere - Mon, 04 Mar 2019 06:03:24 EST n69KMmFx No.95229 Reply
1551697404079.jpg -(65164B / 63.64KB, 474x711) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
A man can will on $2/meal and still be fit!
YEAH!
>>
Archie Snodfoot - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 13:57:50 EST l96urExd No.95652 Reply
1565114270705.jpg -(301941B / 294.86KB, 1500x843) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Poorfag eating guide

>Brotien:
Eggs
Bulk chicken breast
Bulk ground pork or beef
Pure Casein and/or Whey isolate
Cottage cheese
Canned fish (in moderation due to mercury content)
Frozen fish (a bit pricier but good for variety)

>Fruit and Veg:
Frozen veg mix
frozen broccoli
frozen berries
bananas (good for preworkout or in shakes but keep in mind they have a quite a bit of sugar in them)
Seasonal fruit (avoid or stick to lower sugar fruits if cutting)
Spinach (large tub is $5 at costco)
peppers both spicy and mild
Bulk Onions (keep in cool dark place to avoid spoilage)
garlic
whatever is cheap and fresh

>Carbs:
50lb sack of beans is $20 (Make sure to soak overnight and rinse before cooking)
50lb sack or rice is $18 (good if not trying to cut)
50lb sack of rolled oats is $25 (steel cut almost double that but worth it imo due to superior taste and lower glycemic index)

>Fats & Oils:
Reuse bacon grease and beef fat. You might also be able to buy tallow/lard but I've never done this so I can't make recommendations.
coconut oil (important to use refined oil so all your food doesn't taste like coconut) 1gal tub is $30 and will last a long time

Grass fed butter (admittedly not actually cheap but its so fucking good)
avocado/olive oil (again not actually cheap but you use it in smaller quantities)

>Beverage:
Drink only water, black coffee and brewed tea. Don't add sugars or flavorings.

>General tips:
Farmers markets. Especially for cheap fresh vegetables and fruit.
Wholesale/warehouse stores such as costco/sams club/selgros/makro are you friend.
Always buy non perishable or freezable items in bulk if possible.
The internet can score you both amazing deals and ludicrous wastes of money, do your research before buying and look at nutrition labels not marketing hype. (also remember to factor in shipping costs)
Multivitamins are mostly a scam but a cheap scam at about 5 cents a day so its up to you.
Omega balancing is important do you research and consider a supplement.
Master the use of salt and pepper and you will never have a shitty meal.
>>
Fuck Sambleway - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 14:22:59 EST Erbsbo3d No.95653 Reply
>>95652
Finally some actual advice instead of a retard not contributing just so he can spam his thots
>>
Beatrice Claystock - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 03:02:21 EST 2Cswusl/ No.95656 Reply
>>95652
>Wholesale/warehouse stores such as costco/sams club/selgros/makro are you friend.

only for rice, beans, and oats. otherwise its not really different.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.