Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Stupid gay thread

- Tue, 26 Mar 2019 22:30:13 EST V7fL4GWS No.95265
File: 1553653813592.png -(1813209B / 1.73MB, 854x1468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Stupid gay thread
Okay, so I need a little bit of guidance.
I have a horrible gut. And I'm so fucking ashamed of my body that I'm having struggles just being in public and shit, anxiety and weird body issues and the whole shabang. I used to be really fat, then I got in OK shape, and now I've noticed after 2 years of crippling depression I'm on the fast lane to right back where I started.

All in all, I just wanna get in good enough shape so I can remove my t-shirt when I'm with a girl and not feel so shit it literally kills my sex and self-esteem. I've been seeing a private trainer for about 5 sessions now, and we're doing a full body workout for strength training, but the only cardio I do is running 15-20 minutes beforehand to warm up.

I just thought I'd ask what I can expect till summer, if anyone here think I'll be able to go to the beach or something without feeling horrible, if I should start dieting, if I should start to do more cardio or whatever, just general tips.

I'll post a picture I took last week just to show you guys where I'm at, and I'll also most what I've been doing this last weeks. It's written in Norwegian mostly, but what muscle group I'm practicing is in English at least. Reps is repetitions and Vekt is the weight of the weights, lol.

I'd really appreciate some feedback, because I hear so much crazy shit and I'm kinda embarrassed talking about to my coach weirdly enough, I don't wanna be seen as incredibly vain even tho I am. Still feeling exhausted after last session, and I kinda think what's the point, but I think it might be my bipolar hitting me + bad sleep. Just feel horrible.

Thanks for any help guys.
>>
Henry Gevingwell - Tue, 26 Mar 2019 22:36:13 EST V7fL4GWS No.95268 Reply
1553654173592.png -(54876B / 53.59KB, 1896x785) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Should probably mention that I work out 2 days a week, and I can't really work out strength more than that since I'm literally jello in my whole body for the next two days. But I wanna fit in one day of cardio on Sundays when I'm getting into it. Probably after I've at least worked out one month and my muscles don't ache as much as now that I'm a newb.
>>
Edwin Farringridge - Wed, 03 Apr 2019 13:44:36 EST Glk8Tpeu No.95287 Reply
Lol relax nigga it aint even that bad.

Start by keeping track of all your calories coming in (there's some good apps). That way, whatever you decide to do won't leave you unsure about your diet and have you gaining unwanted weight again.

>>I don't wanna be seen as incredibly vain even tho I am
My man. What's so vain about not wanting to look like shit? What's so vain about asking for help to accomplish your goals in an efficient way? Talk to your coach ffs. That's what you pay him for, no?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.