Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

thermodynamics

- Thu, 18 Apr 2019 17:10:28 EST 2eFj+QIw No.95330
File: 1555621828152.png -(62917B / 61.44KB, 1228x1502) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. thermodynamics
>person eats 4000 calories a day
>doesnt get off computer for 10 minutes a day
>stays skinny
>lol hes got a fast metabolism
>i exercise, diet, starve, eat healthy
>ride a bike or go on my treadmill 5 days a week
>drink water and black coffee
>walk on treadmill until im covered in sweat all over and have to jump in the shower
>starve until im tired as fuck and feel like garbage every day
>stomach constantly growling
>LOL FUCK U FAT FUCK U DONT BREAK THE RULES OF THERMODYNAMICS ITS CALORIES IN AND OUT YOU FAT FUCK
>THERMODYNAMICS THERMODYNAMICS THERMODYNAMICS!!!!!!!!!

fuck i hate skinnyfags. i literally hate the thermodynamic fags so god damn fucking much i hate them so much. i was born with an unbearably high appetite chronic fatigue and half functioning my body. my body screams for food literally 18 hours a day and i can eat 3 whole pizzas in a sitting and my body works at half the rest of the world and doesnt burn any calories naturally
>>
Graham Wevingdotch - Thu, 18 Apr 2019 17:55:53 EST Q/NR4gnx No.95331 Reply
sounds like you should be making gains instead of excuses
>>
Charles Brucklelure - Mon, 22 Apr 2019 03:45:42 EST orBRKcDQ No.95338 Reply
1555919142496.jpg -(174934B / 170.83KB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>95331
lol, this
how do you know you can eat 3 pizzas? fat fuck
>>
Ernest Clenninglun - Mon, 22 Apr 2019 20:37:57 EST V3eCMh4D No.95340 Reply
There's decades of research showing that the skinny people don't actually eat 4000kcal. When they say "a lot" of food, they meal they eat until their stomach feels full and they stop. And their body that wants to maintain homeostasis regulates their apetite, stomach size, and satiety so that they....maintain homeostasis.

Reverse for fatties. Your body doesn't want to change. Most people whiblosr weight, if they don't maintain it for 6+ months, just regain it.
>>
Albert Hocklesad - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 07:23:48 EST o6lUvJos No.95351 Reply
I know several people who are like this. You know what their secret is?

They binge, and then they don't eat a single bite for 24 hours or something. Whereas I always get hungry every 4 or 5 hours even if I literally had several thousand calories.
>>
Jenny Gacklelock - Sat, 27 Apr 2019 08:50:36 EST hmRt/IbW No.95352 Reply
>>95351
Y'all real human beings posting in a ruralfag fiction thread.
>>
Ebenezer Smallville - Sat, 27 Apr 2019 19:10:10 EST jXFofAhk No.95353 Reply
>>95330
>3 whole pizzas in a sitting
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Cancel your uber eats subscription and count how many calories you’re eating until you get your shit in order because I guarantee you aren’t exercising or dieting as well as you have portrayed if you aren’t seeing results.
>>
Matilda Pickdock - Thu, 02 May 2019 01:32:19 EST W/b+G5uj No.95364 Reply
>>95330
Metabolic rate is directly correlated to adrenaline, you are just bored
>>
Oliver Commerford - Tue, 14 May 2019 10:39:36 EST lWfNariP No.95396 Reply
One pizza is about 2000 calories OP.
That's my entire daily allowance if I want to maintain weight.
I literally had to wait 3 months to eat another pizza last time I was on a cut, because even cheating only once with a pizza would fuck up an entire week's progress.
Also skinny guys always overestimate how much they (can) eat.

Don't compare yourself to others, especially not to people with completely different metabolisms. You play the hand you've been dealt.
>>
Alice Bregglemock - Tue, 04 Jun 2019 21:50:19 EST A4hH3el/ No.95467 Reply
The calorie game can be won with cruciferous vegetables. You have to eat like 30 pounds of lettuce to get 2,500 calories. Broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussel sprouts are foods that cannot make you fat. I always keep cabbage in the fridge because it's cheap and I can make a fuckload of it really fast.

Whole carbohydrates tend to have less calories and a lower glycemic index than their processed counterparts. So an apple will have %33-%50 the calories of a bran muffin. Table sugar actually has a lower glycemic index than white, or even whole wheat bread. Carrots are good, but turning them into juice raises the glycemic index.

Glycemic index is important because it represents how quickly and by how much a food will change your blood sugar. Flooding your body with sugar can trigger insulin production, sugar molecules sticking to your proteins and fucking everything up.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.